A kiss

We reached 2k+ reads 🥳🥳🥳thank you so much all😘..

Ahana pov:

I was now standing on a very big showroom with vikranth Bhai and heena.

Let me tell you the reason why I am here.Arjun's company had signed a big deal with some foreign deligates. After this deal his company will reach next level.

I don't know,even now he is a successful businessman then why was he hell bent on signing new new deals and work his ass off.

There is no way achieving heights when you don't get a time for you and your family.

So you want your husband to be with you all the time.

Maybe yes.

The designer's voice made me came out of my aju's world.

Aju is my husband's nickname given by the great Ahana Arjun Malhotra.

I blushed at my surname.

"Mam,look at these it will look gorgeous on you" the designer show me a hot red party wear which was more revealing and not of my choice.

I looked at my left where Bhai and heena where selecting dress for heena for tonight party. Looking at them anyone can say they are in so much of love.

I wish arjun will be with me and selecting dress for me. I shrugged as it won't be happen even I wished to.

The designer showed me a lot of dresses, every dress looks unique and looks beautiful.

When I looked at the price tag i stumbled at my place.

I can't offer this price even if I sold my one kidney.

No way in the hell I will sell my kidney to buy this dress which i will wear once in my lifetime.

"Bhai,shall we go to some other shop? I don't have that much money with me" I murmured only to bhai.

"You don't have arjun's card??" bhai asked shockingly.

"Bhai I don't want his money to buy clothes for me"i yelled though he was not at fault, my memory went back to the night when arjun abused me and called me with names and throw his money on my face.

"Ahana"i turned to the familiar voice.

"Arjun what are you doing here?" how can he be here and did he heard our conversation.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Show me the best collections" he told the designer.

The designer too showed him many collections.

"This one"he finally picked floor length black colour party gown

"I don't want you to pay for my necessities"i yelled at him.