His care

Arjun's pov:

I was surprised looking at her in my conference hall. But i didn't show it in my face. I just keep my poker face and sat on my chair.

But when Mr. Grill said she gonna present this project i became very excited.

She presented it pretty well, she didn't show  little  bit of nervousness in her face. She presented as an expert. No one can say she is a trainee.

I feel proud of my little one.

But the presentation didn't reach my expectation. It was my dream project, i was working on this project for more than a year.

It was not at all her fault it was Mr. Grill's. He shouldn't told her to present this project as she was working for just 2 days on this project.

I yelled on Mr. Grill, but from the corner of my eyes i saw ahana is trying hard to hide her tears.

Shit shit shit. She must had mistook my words. I want to ran to her and console her. 

But i couldn't as i was surrounded by all the board members and no one knows about our marriage.

Now i feel ashamed of myself that i didn't introduced her as my  wife to everyone.

Whole day ahana's crying face didn't leave my mind. I want to finish this fucking meetings as soon as possible and go to mansion and console my sad wife.

But the fucking meeting continues till 8. I drive my car as fast as i can and hurried to my no our bedroom to see her.

But i didn't find her anywhere in the room. Where she must had went. I checked whole mansion but she was not found anywhere.

"Hye bro" ajay told once i picked his call.

"Tell me, why did you called? " i asked annoyingly.

"Oh my god, my only friend hates me,he doesn't want to talk to me anymore, what i did to deserve his hatred" he said dramatically.

"Tell why you called or i will hung up the call"

"Ok ok don't cut the call, aha is with me she told me not to tell you about her whereabouts, but you are my bestest buddy right so i told you about your wife" he blabbered but one thing caught my attention was ahana is with him.

"Send me your location now" i ordered and cut the call.

I told her in the morning not to go to the party with him. But she didn't listened my words and went without informing.

It was not like she have to obey or follow my words.

I want her to be safe that will not be possible if she go with him.

He needs someone to takecare of himself then how the hell will he protect my wife.

I was raged in anger, i drove my car as fast as i can. I reached the place within 10 minutes.

"Sorry sir, we can't allow you in. Party theme is red colour" i was here raging and worried for my wife but here he is fucking worried about red colour.

My bodyguards explained who i am, then they let me in after apologizing.

After long time of searching i found her sitting in a corner table. She was looking like a angel descended from heaven.

My little angel👼.

That stupid ajay was nowhere around her.

She saw me and her eyes widened in shock

Soooo my little one didn't expected me here.

I took a predator steps towards her. She was trying to escape from me but i held her hand firmly.

"Where do you thing of going huh? " i asked calmly controlling my rage.

"I will go wherever i want, it didn't concerns you" she replied angrily.

"It concerns me dammit, you are my fucking married wife"

"Leave my hand it's paining" she wriggled trying to release her hand from my grip.

"I don't need your permission" she replied still trying to free her hand from me.

My stubborn little devil.

"I am not asking you to seek my permission, i am just asking you to just inform me  before you go"

"Like if you care" she mumbled.

"I care for you ahana" i said caressing her cheek with my thumb.

"You are such a bipolar devil, yesterday you behaved with me nicely but today you made me cry. I simply can't understand you" she said straight looking into my eyes.

"Ok i will explain all the things later but now come let's go home"

This is the first time i called my mansion a home. It never feels home. But after she came into my life it feels home.

"Nooooooo, you go home i will come with ajay once the party finish. It will be so much fun with him" though ajay was my buddy i feel jealous of him because my wife like to spend time with him more than me.

"No, you come with me i have to explain what happened in office" i tried my best to made her come with me. But she and her stubbornness 😶.

Finally i picked her in bridal style and settled her in our car and buckled her seatbelt.

"Bipolar much, few minutes back you caressed my cheeks and talked to me lovingly but now you kidnapped your own wife without her consent" she yelled and tried to get out the car.

Oh my poor baby i already locked your side door.

"No one will kidnap others with their consent and moreover i didn't kidnap you baby" i said and ignited the engine.

"Whatever" she shrugged.

Ahana's pov:

Today you kidnapped me in the middle of the party right.

Wait and watch

today night i will made you suffer for bringing me with you in the middle and miss the fun.

With love,
Jasz 💚

With love, Jasz 💚