Surprise

Ahana pov:

Mission cooking for aju starts.

But what should I cook🤔.

You are thinking as if you know how to cook all the dishes.

Shut up.

Think think think Ahana,you are brilliant na.

Yeahhh got it.

Let's make the great

Yummy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maggiiiiii.

By cooking it 3 to 4 times I finally made a yummy maggi.

But I want to add something too as this is the first time I am cooking for him.

How about juice. Yeah great idea though.

I poured tropicana orange juice into two glasses.

Now it's perfect.

By the time I finished cooking I placed all the dishes in the table, he came and sat on the dinning table not without giving me a peck on my lips.

"So what did you cook baby girl?"

"Tadaaa"I open the lid of maggi bowl and showed it to him.

His eyes widened. He didn't spoke for a minute. I think he didn't expect me cooking wonderful food.

Proud of you ahana.

I tapped my shoulders dramatically.

"You made this?" He asked,his voice shows no emotions.

"Yes yes now eat fast" I motioned him to eat fast before the maggi gets cold.

He then eyed my bowl which was bigger than him and ask "Mrs.Malhotra how can you eat this much even after you ate like a elephant in the party"

I glared at him.

"Mr.Husband if you talk like this I won't give you good food"

What to do god had given me a big stomach.

Not that I am complaining.

We both finish our dinner with him sulking.

Why was he sulking 🤔. He must have done something good in his previous birth that's why he got a chance to eat my handmade food.

After dinner we went to our room.

He rested his head on the headboard and I place my head on his chest. He hugged me sideways.

It feels home being in his embrace.

"Mr.Malhotra I need a leave for tomorrow"

"Leave granted Mrs.Malhotra" he said while combing my hair with his long fingers.

After that we talked and ofcourse make out😁.

Soon the sleep engulfed us.

************************************

I came to mall to buy birthday gifts for aju.

First I went to buy a birthday dress for him.

He usually wear suits which costs lakhs but I don't have that much money so I bought a suit which comes under my budget.

It was a black suit, I fallen in love with it in the first sight itself.

Hope he like it.

Next I thought of baking a cake for him but considering my cooking skills I scratched that idea

So I went to a bakery and ordered a cake for him which will be delivered evening.

Next I went to tattoo shop. It was one of my dream to get a tattoo of my husband name since my childhood.

I told the tattoo artist how I wanted my tattoo to be. He did how I told him to do.

The pain was unbearable.
Unbearable means the whole people in the shop looked at me with pity when they hear my cries.

The place where he puts a tattoo was all red.

But the pain was worth when you do for your loved one.

Lost but not the least gift was a cute puppy 😍.

I always want to have a puppy of my own but my whole family was against that so they never let me have one.

So now I am going to buy a puppy.

Hurrayyyy🥳🥳🥳.

This is his bday you have to buy a gift which he likes not which you like.

You stupid brain shut up. He won't mind. He is my aju he will like whatever I gave to him.

What if he don't like to have puppy

I will convince him. Still if he don't want to, then I will throw him out of our house.

How can you be heartless Ahana. You throw the puppy just like that.

Idiot I said I will throw arjun out of the house.

Finally I bought my baby, I also bought food and dress for him.

After I finish all my shopping me and my baby headed towards our home

I put my baby on his cradle on the room next to ours after feeding him.

I still didn't named him. Both mumma and dadda will name his baby na so when his dadda comes home we will name him together.

I too went to our room to take a nap.

Hope I will make his birthday memorable.

With love,
July_jasz💚.