Is this the end?

Thank you for the enormous love for the previous chapter.

Your comments are very motivating and positive.

We also reached 30k+ reads with 2k+ votes 🥳.

Enjoy reading ❤️.

Ahana pov:

"You are questioning my love when you are the one who was having affair behind my back" his eyes shows instant regret after saying those words.

I hope he didn't mean what he said.

My tears were falling down from my eyes freely.

"You don't trust me? Do you?"

Now I am clear that aditya must had badmouthed about me but still he should have asked me before coming to a conclusion.

"What made you think I am having affair behind your back?" I asked, my tears still flowing freely.

Silence silence silence.

"Speak up idiot, after accusing me for what I didn't, you went to silent mode, tell what made you think like that, what made you break the trust you have on me or do you even have trust on me in the first place?" I yelled.

"Do you know Mr.Mehta? And don't you dare lie" so he knew.

"I know him since my childhood"

"Then why didn't you tell me before? Or do you plan on elope with him? afterall you are meeting him behind my back in my own fucking office" he shouted on the top of his lungs.

"If I have an affair or I planned to elope with him then why should I meet him in your own fucking office where I very well know you will be there, tell me?"

"Then why didn't you tell me about Aditya when he visited your cabin everytime?"

"You are not even talking to me nowadays then how can I tell you about Aditya?, Tell me what happened back in your business trip?"

"Aditya told me about you loving him" his face shows zero expression.

"And you believed whatever the trash he told?" I yelled.

"Don't act like it wasn't true, I know you loved him from your childhood, I read your diary so don't you dare try to make me fool"

He read what?

"It was a personal diary, how dare you read it without my permission?,if you have any doubts you would have asked me instead of reading my diary." I wrote only about my feelings for aditya and i didn't wrote about the incidents happened after his engagement day, i stopped writing diary from that day. After that I wrote my diary only once that too on my wedding night.

Anyone who read the dairy  will surely think I am deeply in love with aditya which I am not now and never before.

"If I didn't read it then you can fool me like you are doing before right?"

"It was not look like what it reads ok,let me explain"

"No I don't want any of your explanation, you already told enough shits, I asked you so many times in the past that you had any past relationships but you not once told me about him and was acting all innocent"

"You are not less than that Natasha"he mumbled

"How dare you compare me with that slut" I slapped him hard on his cheeks.

"I loved you with all the things I had even though it was arranged marriage and your earlier behaviour with me on the earlier stages of our marriage.I tried my level best to make this relationship work out,I leave my mom who have raised me, I leave my brother,my friends and country where I have born and raised, I left everything behind and came to this place which I know nothing. And see what name I had got for doing all this, "bitch" wow nice isn't it?" I chuckled bitterly.

"I regret that I fall for you"

"You are acting like I am one who cheated on you. whereas I am the victim here" he said.

"What did you said victim victim right? Yes yes you are because I am cheated on you by having an affair behind your back right so why you have to be tied with me? You can easily get rid of me by divorcing me"  I said everything with a heavy heart, my heart was breaking with his every word.

First he told me,

cheating on him

Loving someone

Having affair

Then slut

What else is remaining? I wish no wives will hear those words from her husbands.

But still I couldn't hate him, why why why.

We both are still standing on his study room when my phone ringed displaying Aditya was calling me.

Actually I was the one who messaged him in the afternoon asking was he free tomorrow to meet him, confront him and putting full stop to this problem.

I had planned everything beforehand, I was planning on telling this to arjun after I finish this problem by myself.

But I not even in my wildest dreams thought this problem will be turned out like this. 

"Hello, yes I had messaged you, are you free tomorrow? Can we meet tomorrow?"

"Yes I am free, I am so happy that you finally agreed to meet me. Thank you so much aha" he blabbered.

"I will text you the address then" I then cut the call without waiting for his reply.

Actually I was not that much angry on aditya than arjun because even though aditya told ill things about me arjun shouldn't had believed him and doubted on me before confronted me.

Shouldn't he had an ounce of trust on me?.

Did I failed to express my feelings?

Did my love not enough to believe me?

Huhhhhh,,,,I don't know what is my fault here.

I was looking into his eyes and he was looking straight into mine. His eyes shows pain, sad,hatred and love?.

I know he was also suffering as much as I am, then why are you doing this to us arjun, I am pleading to him through my eyes.

He neither replied nor moved his eyes away from me, I was the first one to break the eye contact and exited his study room.

Tomorrow was going to be very long day and everything will not be same after tomorrow.

Author's note:

Again a cliffhanger, but definitely it was going to be worth the wait.

And the book is going to end with in few chapters.

Please do comment your views about this chapter.

Stay safe my dear readers❤️.

With love,
July_Jasz💚.