Unexpected visit

Arjun's pov:

This girl makes me crazy with her acts.

But i like to annoy her, i just told her not to take advantage of my wealth.

But what she did today made me realize that she was not some other bitches i met before.

I never thought she will took cab to come to office. I just want to test her by giving a post of trainee.

I thought she will protest, but she didn't instead jumped in joy and thanked me for giving her a job.

I think she is not a gold digger. "No no don't conclude within a short span of time" my brain warned me.

When i saw her in my office she was looking hot and beautiful in her office attire.

She came early, i smiled inwardly as she listened to my words.

At evening she embarrassed me infront of my friends.They made fun of me.

She talked with them as she know them since ages. But she never talk to me like this,

"That's because you never talked to her nicely" my brain mocked me.

I shrugged it off.

"Aru" i turned to the source of the voice. I know who it was. There is only one person who can call me with this name.

"Grandma" i exclaimed.

Ahana came forward and took grandma's blessings but i am startled at my place and thinking about the reason for her sudden visit.

Whenever she came to meet me there will be a strong reason behind it.

I don't know what will be the reason for this sudden visit. she is a masterminded, if she want something she will get that either by crook or hook.

"Ahana, did aru took care of you well? " granny asked ahana making me came out of my thoughts.

"Si" before she open her stupid mouth i cut her off in the middle.

"Actually granny you must be tired you go and take rest, we too want to rest as it was a long day for us too" i told her and dragged ahana with me to my room.

Ahana was looking at my room with awe.

I thought she was wondering my room but what she told me next shook me to the core

"Sir, why there is a stairs in a room? What if you want to pee urgently? while running to washroom you will fell down from stairs na" she told looking at the stairs.

Like seriously, how come she had these weird thoughts.

I want to laugh my ass off at her stupid thoughts, but i made a poker face and walks to my bed without replying.