Deal

Arjun's pov:

"Ahanaaaaaaaa, what you had done to my bed" i yelled.

"That thattt" she stuttered.

"Tell me idiot"

"That i put some jellies and jams on your bed" my eyes went wide with the sudden piece of information.

"But i felt something move on my bed?" I questioned

"I put some ants and insects which i collected from our garden"

Whattttttttttttttttt.

"See some ants bitted my hands while i am catching them" she pouted and showed her hands which are red on the some places where the ants bit earlier.

I glared at her.

"Can i have the honor to know why you pulled that stupid prank? "

"Because i thought you didn't cared me and made me cry"

I just want to hit my head somewhere now.

"Ok fine, i understood you put the ants to bite me and want to disturb my sleep, but i don't understand why you put jam and jellies under the bed"

"What if the ants felt hungry in the night, so that why i put jam and jellies for them to eat if they felt hungry"

Seriously......Mommmmmmmmm, why you married me to a half year old kid 😭😭😭.

I laughed thinking about the stupid prank which my wife pulled on me a month ago.

Yes now we are married for 1 month. I started falling for her. But i am afraid to tell my feelings towards her.

I don't know what she will do when she came to know about my past, did she leave me?

The mere thought of she leaving me itself pained my heart.

But i know starting a new life without telling a truth will cause trouble in future.

A knock on my door made me came out of my thoughts.

"Yes come in" i yelled from inside.

"Arjun, the doctor checked her and she is perfectly alright now" vikranth said with a smile.

You must be wonder who is that 'she'.

Let me tell you guys that is none other than my not so childish wife ahana who caught fever because of snow. Note my sarcasm.

"Ahana why are you running outside that too with a carrot, it was heavily snowing outside" i told her while i am entering home from office.

She took leave today. Yesterday here started snowing. I thought she didn't adopt to this weather so she took leave until i followed her to outside.

She ran and stand near something which is made of snow.

She put the carrot on its face. From the carrot on its face i came to know that it was a snow man.

"Arjun arjun come and see my hard work of 4 hours" she said and patted her shoulders as if she signed a big deal

I went near that so called snow man. It was not at all looking like a snow man in any angle.

I glared at her.

Seriously, like who one earth will waste their freaking four hours to make this stupid snow man that too by taking leave.

"Your wife will" my brain told.

Yes yes only she will do.

"Ahana, are you mad? Did you hit your head somewhere? Who will do this stupid thing in this freezing snow?" I yelled.

She pouted. I want to kiss those lips like there is no tomorrow.

"You will catch fever if you stay here" with that i dragged her inside.

Like i told before she had fever the very next day.

I finished my work as soon as possible and went to see my little one.

She was sleeping peacefully hugging my pillow.

I wish i was my pillow.

I shutted my pervert mind off.

I went near her and placed my hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

Thank god now her temperature is normal. I placed her head on my lap and run my fingers on her hair.

I feel happy and content around her. I want her to be with me all the time. I don't know when i fall asleep while caressing her hair.

******************************

"Don't make faces, eat your tablets" i told to my wife who is trying her best to avoid eating medicines.

"Ok let's make a deal, but you have to give me what i asked in return"

I agreed without thinking twice.

I will give anything she asked, even my life.

More cliché right. But she is the one who bring happiness into my life again i will give her anything.

"You have to give your yellow Lamborghini for me tomorrow" i agreed.

It was the special one among the other cars because it was the first car which i bought from my own money.

That time i don't know that this deal will create a huge problem in future.

Author note:

Thanks for reading 💚. Sorry for the late update.

It was short compared to other chapters but i hope you guys like this.

With love,
Jasz 💚.