Pregnant?

It's been a year since I updated the first chapter of this book.

Thank you so much everyone for reading and supporting this book.

Arjun pov:

After talking with Mr.Mehta, I sent him off and went to our room.

There Mrs.Arjun was sitting on the bed in an indian style and was looking like she was in an deep thinking.

I cleared my throat to gain her attention, she looked at me for a second and again went back to her thinkings.

So madam was still taking the punishment seriously.

I went and sat near her and pulled her onto my lap.

"Baby girl come on talk to me" I whispered seductively on her ear while drawing circles on her waist.

"Pervert" she muttered under her breath.

Before I came with a good come back my stomach growled.

Shit I forgot to feed him.

I think nowadays I started talking more, side efects of having a talkative wife.

"You didn't eat? Did you?" She glared.

Finally she talked, thank god.

"How could I when my wife didn't gave me food and eat all by herself"

"Excuse me, I didn't eat everything I left something for you in the fridge"

"Even for the courtesy you didn't called me for lunch, Oh my god what a wife I got who don't even care about her husband" I said dramatically.

"I know I am a bad wife, you don't have to rub it on my face" she yelled angrily and tried to get up from my lap.

"Hey aha I just said that to annoy you, you and I both know you care for me more than I care for myself"

She smiled at me lovingly.

Oh my god her mood swings.

Wait she isn't pregnant? Is she?

A hard punch landed directly on my face.

"Ouchhhhh"

"Why so violent women?"

"Are you a stupid? How can I be pregnant when we didn't do that?"

Oh shit did I said that aloud.

Yes you did. Your wife isn't a mind reader.

" What we didn't do? " I teased her.

" If you are thinking I am shy to talk about that then I am telling you, you were wrong, We didn't make love right then how can I be pregnant? Huh?"