Mrs.Ahana Arjun Malhotra

Hyeeeee chottiess finally I am back with a another chapter.

I know it's been months and I am so sorry for making you all wait.

75k+ views and still counting.

It's been 2 years since I started this story. Thank you for all the support.

Now let's get back into the story.

Ahana pov:

I told Arjun that I will deal with Aditya alone but he didn't let me and wanted to tag alone.

But you all know me how much stubborn I am right so ofcourse I made him wait in the car and went to meet Aditya.

"Hi Ahana" Aditya said enthusiastically once he saw me.

All i want is to stab him for creating problems in him life and messing with my aju.

I gritted my teeth and sat on the seat opposite to his.

Without beating around the bush i directly came to the point.

"Why are you creating problems in my life? What I did? Why did you lie to Arjun that I love you?"

"I know you love me from the start Ahana so please take me back into your life"

"Take you back seriously? First of all who told you that I loved you?"

"I knew it from our childhood" what he said made me truly shock.

"You knew it from the start but you still choose to make fun of my feelings in the past. Did you remember the day when you introduced your fiance to me. You mocked me and my fucking feelings bastard. You don't deserve me. You fucking don't. Just leave me and Arjun fucking alone."

"Ahana please listen I did what I thought was best at that moment "

"So now you think me as best, tomorrow when you find a better one you will leave me right?"

"No Ahana please try to understand,I love you " he plead.

"And I fucking hate you and if you again try to make a problem between me and Arjun then you will see who is AHANA ARJUN MALHOTRA" I yelled and got up from the chair, wore my sunglasses and flip my hair like they show in movies.

I missed only the claps of the audience in the cafe.

But that's okay right.

"Can't you be serious for once" my  mind mocked me.

I went to our car but I can't find Arjun there, where did he went?.

"Shall we go? " Hearing a voice from back i turned and see Arjun standing behind me with a full blown smile.

" What are you doing there? Didn't I told you to stay in the car? " I asked with a frown.

"Ofcourse you told me but you know I am Mrs.Ahana's husband  and  shouldn't I be little stubborn too? "

Ahana's husband shouldn't it sounds great.

"Don't melt aha, you are still angry on him" my mind reminded me.

Yep I don't forgive him that easily.

"I love you baby girl, I truly love you. I am sorry that i hurted you alot but I will try to make you forgive me with my actions"

Why he has to be so sweet.

"Let's see" I told with a blank face.

After 3 months,

Arjun's pov:

If you guys ask me how this past 3 months then let me tell you all my sweet little one show me a demo of how the hell will be.

She made me do things which I never thought I will do in my wildest dreams.

I will tell you all a few things which she did because if I tell you everything this chapter will not be enough.

1. She didn't allow me inside my our room.

2.She didn't allow me to use my cars which I say is very cruel because please assume a CEO of a company comes to office in a cab.

3. No hugging, kissing and not even touching. Come on it's not fair she is my legally wedded wife for a fuck sake.

4. And the last but the most cruel thing is I have to bath our son shadow. (If you guys forgot who shadow is then it is their dog)

Can she be more evil than this.

But still love her more with every passing day.

Each day we are knowing each other more and trust eachother which we lacked in the past.

We are still trying to know each other more and loving eachother more and more.

And I am glad we had a lifetime to do so.

Ahana's pov :

These 3 months I made sure to show him hell so that he won't do the same mistake.

If you ask me did I forgive him. Yes i did.

You know I don't hold grudges.

I am too sweet right.

And he being a good husband accepted all the punishment. Haha kidding guys do you think he will accept that easily ofcourse I forced him.

But I am very lucky to have Arjun as my soulmate and you can say vice-versa too.

My love for him was not a love at first sight

I didn't see butterflies around me when I saw him for the first time.

Even I didn't feel butterflies on my stomach while he tied the nuptial chain like they tell in books.

I always want to have a caring husband but his behaviour in early days of our marriage crushed all my dreams.

But he again fix all those crushed pieces of my heart together with his care, possessiveness,love and anger.

I love my handsome chimpanzee always.

We are still trying to know and trust  eachother more and don't we have a lifetime to do so.

                       THE END

Please share your comments about this book

Thank you all for all the support.

Your each comment means alot to me.

If I have time i will try to update epilogue.

With love,
Jasz💚.