Haunted house

Ahana's pov:

After a long journey of 9 hours we reached london.

"Sir, media is surrounded in the airport" one of his bodyguard informed him.

"Clear them as soon as possible" jerk told him.

"Sir we tried, but they are not ready to disperse as they got to know about your private marriage with mam"

"Fine, i know how to deal with those peoples and their shit  questions" jerk replied.

The jerk started walking towards a crowd, i too followed him. 

I was shaking in fear due to the crowd waiting outside the airport.

As i am middle class little girl. I don't have any experience with these media people.

So i don't to how to face them and their questions.

"Don't answer to any of their questions" jerk told me looking straight, facing the people who are ready to attack us with their questions.

" who is the young girl with you sir? "
"Is it true that you are married? "
"Is she one of the bitches you dated before" they throw many questions simultaneously.

"How did you trap one of the most edible bachelors of london? " one girl shooted a question to me with a disgusted face as if i trapped her boyfriend.

Like this they asked series of disgusting questions.

They called me with many names like bitch, one night stand, and so on.

What i did to deserve these kinds of name. 

I broke down, my own tears betrayed me. I want to cry louder and beat the man who allowed every one to abuse me and call me with many names.

I bend my head and shed silent tears. I was not in these types of situations before. I don't know how to handle this.

I always want to lead a happy life with a caring, loving, and supportive husband.

But here my husband who have to support me was standing like a statue.

Can't he say that i am his wife and not some bitches or one night stands.

"I am not answerable to you,  about my personal life" he told and started walking.

He went and sat in his car. I too followed him and sat next to him.

I feel myself very low. The names they called still echo in my ears. I use to stands for myself.

But today i didn't stand for myself, maybe i expected him to stand for me and support for me.

After a thirty minutes of ride, the car halt infront of a haunted house.