Loving her

Heyyyyyy lovelies💚

we reached 4k+ reads🥳🥳🥳.

Thank you so much to each and every readers of mine without you all it was impossible.

Now enjoy reading💚.

Ahana pov,

" I love you" did I hear him right. I am not dreaming right. Please god let this be true.

"Ahana I told you something" so it was true that he loves me.

Hurrrrrrrayyyyyyyyyyy. I will be the happiest person now.

The most arrogant chimpanzee who was once nothing but only arrogant, egoist was now loving the most beautiful angel.

Don't you think you are praising yourself .

So what,I am only stating the truth na.

"Ahana come out of my dreamland"

"Mr.Malhotra don't be full of yourself"

"Ok Mrs.Malhotra now tell me" he asked , I know he was expecting me to reply for his proposal but let's play with him for some time.

"What should I tell Mr.Malhotra🤔"

"Ahanaaaa, fine you don't have to reply now, take your own time when you feel like telling me then tell me but remember I will always love you" he told each and every word sincerely.

Hawwwww I am so lucky to have a understanding husband like him.

It's not like I don't love him or I don't want to confess now.

I want to confess my love to him in a special way which will be special for him and me.

I will confess my love to him on his birthday which is next Monday.

"Ahana" he called.

"Arjun?"

"Come" he held my wrist and made me sit on our bed.

"Ahana I want to tell you something which will even made you hate me but please don't interrupt in the middle let me pour all the things from my heart"

"Please don't tell me you are a terrorist" I blured out.

He looked at me seriously.

"Ahana shut up and listen" I nodded as a good girl.

He came and sit beside me taking my hand and interwined my hand with his.

" As I took AM group of companies at the age of 18 i didn't went to college regularly so I had only minimal friends like ajay and vikranth.

First few years I managed the company well.At that time Natasha came and proposed me,she also studying in my college.

I too accepted,we started dating and we are so happy at that time. I was so in love with her that I failed to see her real face.

But after few years AM was in a stake and we are at the verge of loosing it.

So at that time vikranth helped me and worked with me day and night.

On those days I couldn't contact Natasha and she even never tried to contact me. I thought she don't want to distrurb me.

After a year we got stable and AM became placed in top 10 list again.

I don't get anything easily in my life. I missed my college days and worked hard in those days when all the boys of my age enjoying their life.

But I don't complain because those hard days made me an successful businessman which I was now.

And back to natasha, our company arranged a success party for reaching top 10 list again.

That day I met natasha again, I thought she came to congratulated me but she didn't came and talk to me.

Then I saw her making out with some men in my own party.

I don't feel like broken or sad.

The only thing I felt at that time was fury, I was beyond angry how dare she.

I will forgive if they did something bad but I couldn't forgive a person who betrayed me.

And I won't allow them to live"

I gasped.

"I know what I did was wrong but I am really feel guilty for my actions.

I don't have rights to take someone life.

But I was so much angry and felt betrayed so I lost my mind and tried to kill her.

I won't justify for my action,I know what I did was wrong.

But thank god ajay and vikranth saved her and made me realise what I tried to do"

After he finished, I was feeling like laughing and at the same time crying.

I smiled at him,he was looking shockingly at me.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I was happy that the bitch leave you"

"Huh?"

"If she didn't betrayed you then we won't got married na"

He smiled and hugged me tightly.

I cried on his chest making his shirt wet.

"Baby girl why are you crying? Are you feeling sad that you got married to a murderer" He asked looking at me worried.

I closed his mouth with my hands. I cupped his face with my other hand and told

"Don't say like that you are not a murderer,you didn't kill anyone,the circumstances made you do like that.

I understand your state at that time.

These are happy tears, I am happy that I got married to a person like you."

He kissed my forehead, cheeks and finally claimed my lips.

The kiss was gentle and was like showing his love for me through the kiss.

He took my lower lips and sucked it making me moan into his mouth.

Our beautiful second kiss was broke by my stupid growl from my stomach.

He chuckled and leave my lips.

My face became red due to embarrassing and as well as due to our previous kiss.

I hide my face in his chest.

"Baby girl come on I will cook something for you"

I shake my head in no.

"You go and take bath, I will cook for you as you didn't ate anything from afternoon" I told pushing him towards bathroom.

"Fine but make something edible and please don't burnt the kitchen"

I glared at him and went to our kitchen.

Now mission starts🥳🥳🥳.

Mission to make food for my aju❤️.

Author note,

Thank you so much lovelies for reading this chapter.

I not for once ask you guys to vote because I don't to become a famous.

I just want you guys to comment, because it will be a boost up for me to write.

So I will update the next chapter according to the response.

Thank you guys💚.

With love,
Jasz💚.