Devil in Disguise

Arjun pov

When i woke up at 4 outside was still dark. I am an early riser. I use to wake up at 4 and did my jogging and had breakfast at sharp 8 and went to office by 9 and return at 6.

This is my daily routine. Many seems it to be boring but i like this kind of life. I am 26 all my men in this age will be having stuffs like girls, love, party and so on. But i want my life to be  materialistic and i am damn sure that there will be no love exist in this world. They just use the wealth and money of others in the name of love.

I was not born with a silver spoon. I reached this height with my hardworks. I tookover my father's company when i was 18 and faced so many backstabbings, hardships to reach this height which i am now. I am Arjun Maholtra the CEO of AM group of campanies.

Coming to the present i got ready in my black tuxedo and went downstairs to have my breakfast.

As soon as the maids saw me they bow their head and their hands started trembling. I mentally smiled as i love people being afraid of me. I use to have a bread toast and an orange juice as i prefer light breakfast. As soon as i finished my breakfast i started my car and drove to office.

As soon as the employees saw me they greeted me. But i just made a poker face and walk past them without replying their greeting. In my office there were so many names for me behind my back like devil, arrogant, egoist and playboy. But no one dared to say those names in front of me as i am a devil in disguise.

After i entered my cabin i called my PA Miss cara, to not allow to anyone inside my cabin as i am going to prepare an important preparation for an upcoming 7 star hotel project.

When i am preparing my presentation the door of my cabin busted open. I was about to yell at the person who enter without knocking and disturbing my work but there stands my well mannered  bestfriend Ajay *note my sarcasm.

I give him  my stern face. But whom we are talking about, he came and sit in the chair opposite to me as he owns this place . His phone started ringing he took the phone and started speaking "hye baby, how are you?No, I am not fine without seeing you" here goes his flirting.

He has been changing his girlfriends from week to week. But who wouldn't want to be a girlfriend of a millionaire. There are many chicks waiting outside just to have a glimpse of him.

After his continues flirting for 20 minutes he put the phone down. I sigh in relief atleast hereafter i can continue my work. But to my bad luck i heard a knock. "Come in" i yelled. There stands my PA. "I told you not disturb, then why the hell are you disturbing" i shouted. She flinched because of my tone. "Sir b-ut the food ha-d delivered t-o yo-ur cab-in" she shuttered.

"But i di" before i complete ,"Get the food inside" comes a reply from ajay. So he ordered , Huff. She placed the food in the table and left. "What do you want? " i shouted. "I don't want anything i already ordered what i want" he replied.

"I don't ask about your god damn food i asked what are you doing in my office and why are disturbing my work" i sighed irritatedly.

"You broke my heart buddy, you don't want me in your office, ok fine i am leaving you, your office and the world" he dramatically replied getting up from the chair still having plate in his hand and licking his fingers. Yuck.

I thought he will go out of my cabin. But whom we are talking about, the great Ajay. He walks to the couch in my cabin and made himself comfortable on the couch by placing his both legs on the table placed infront of the couch.

I just wish to see his teachers who taught him this much manners. "Don't you have your own company to run? " i asked irritatedly. "Are u indirectly asking me to get out of your office? ". " No, i am directly asking you to get out of office"i replied with stern face.

"You broked my already broken heart anyways i won't step out of your cabin until you agreed to join with me for today party " he said. Yes, he has been nagging me to join the party since yesterday. He and his parties are annoying.

When i was about to reply. Vikranth barged in without knocking. Huff where all their manners had went. He was my another buddy he was working for me since i started working for AM. He was looking serious before i ask about the reason he started,

"Arjun, there is an emergency we have to go mumbai as soon as possible". " what happened anything serious? Don't tell me they again started their bride haunting and called me to see those witches"i said. "No, GRANNY IS ADMITTED IN HOSPITAL, she wish to see you"vikranth replied in a worried tone.
"Tell the pilot to prepare our personal jet to fly mumbai"i ordered.

I have a strong gut feeling that something is going to happen which will change my life in a drastic manner.

I don't have any idea what this trip  hold for me.

Author note:
Thanks for reading my lovely readers💚...Share your Comment about ARJUN.I think Arjun is little boring but all can't be our AHANA right. Next chapter will be the most awaited one. Thanks to all my college buddies for their encouraging words😍.
With love,
Jasz💚.