Infatuation or love

Happy to say this❤️ We reached 20k+ views ✨

Ahana's pov:

Should I tell arjun about my past ?.

I know he will listen to me and don't judge me for what I am telling,but still I don't think it is the right time.

He not for once but many times asked me did I had any relationship in the past.

Actually it was not an proper relationship so I thought it was not necessary to tell him about that.

Me and Aditya were best friends from my 8th grade.

As mom was a teacher, we have to shift to many places according to her transfer in different schools.

So even me and bhai have to study in various schools. We both completed our school in 12 different schools. So when mom got transfer when I was studying in 8th grade I joined a new school.

Aditya was my senior studying 12th grade. I don't know how but we both clicked the very next moment we met.

Though I have many friends in the past until I met him,all of my friends in the past were girls.

So when I first befriend with a boy I felt something inside me churned.

I started being over possessive on him,I wanted whole attention on me, I wanted him to spend his whole time with me.

I don't know why I were like that but as the days rolled on I thought it was love that's why I behaved indifferently.

Blame my teenage hormones.

Though I thought I love him but I don't had guts to tell him about my feelings.

We remain good friends until one day when he came and told me his family was planning to get him married to his uncle's daughter and they are coming to meet him in the evening.

Whole ice in Antartica were thrown on me when he said that.

But when he said the next line I was melted.

Standing in sahara desert.

He told he would marry me instead of her whom he knows more than 6 years. But that time I don't know he just told that playfully.

I was on cloud nine when he said that but thank god I didn't told him I loved him for many years because if I had said that I will truly looked like a joker.

That evening I went to his home too and what I just saw there took my breath away.

Adi and some girl whom I assume is the girl whom adi parents choosed for him was talking and from their way of talking I can tell you all that they like each other.

That girl truly look more beautiful than me but you couldn't select your partner from their looks and physical appearance right.

Adi eyes fell upon me and he called me towards them. He introduced me as an idiotic friend of his.

Yeah truly I am an idiot who believed his words.

And her as his fiance. Adi's fiance. His future wife.

Before I control my tongue the words came out and those words made me a real idiot.

"You said you will marry me"

He laughed, laughed and laughed until tears came out from both of our eyes.

Both tears hold different emotions one is happy and other is pain.

"Marry *laugh *laugh youuu *laugh"

It was like mocking me, I know he was not at fault and he was talking like he used to but it pained me.

He don't know about my feelings for him, not only him no one knows except dyra( if you guys forgot who is dyra, dyra was Ahana's diary name).

I know I shouldn't be angry on him but i couldn't control myself from being angry and sad.

I ran from there and shut down myself from everyone. I heard from mom that adi was getting married within a month.

Adi was restless seeing my behavior,he tried talking to me many times but I simply avoided him.

He was angry because he don't have any idea why I am behaving like a bitch.

Later he too stopped trying talking to me and was busy going on date with his fiance.

Don't ask me how do I know when I stopped talking to him, I am his best friend afterall.

I didn't went to his wedding and he too didn't care much about that. After marriage they went to America as he have to run his father in law's company there.

After that we both didn't contact each other but why after these years he have to come and destroy my inner peace. It's not that I love him now. I think I never loved him may be it was just an infatuation as he was the first guy I befriend with,the way he care for me and stood for me had flattered me.

After he got married I was like a lifeless soul, I was having nightmares too but after I got married to aju I felt like I got my soul back.

Back at the times too where aju didn't accept me as his wife, his mere presence brings me an peace, an inner peace which I longed for.

I now feel like aju was my only love, my home, where I wish to stay always.

As ajay told I have to tell aju about Aditya, I know he will listen to me but I am feeling embarrassing, what will he think of me if I tell him about it.

A harmonal teenager.

Fucking yes.

"So what tell him everything, he is your husband,he has every rights to know" my heart said and for the first time my mind too accepted it.

Buttttt.

My phone vibrated indicating me I got a new message.

The number is unknown.

Who might it be.

"Coming to take what is mine

Your's adi" says the message.

Fucking asshole how dare he and my adi,my foot😤 and what about coming to take his.

Do I looking like a potato sac which he will take and threw it on his shoulders and go away.

Asshole 😤.

But from when did he started sending these kind of creepy message. To my knowledge he was one caring and loving person but now you dare to mess with Ahana Arjun Malhotra, you will face the real me soon.

Haha *evil laugh 😈.

Author note:

Hey guys back with the another chapter. Tell me did you guys like this chapter.

Sad to say this book gonna ends within few chapters 🥺.

I think I didn't bored you all till now.

Tell me did you all like this story till now and rate this book (1-10)

So yeah tata bye bye #staysafe #stayhealthy #maskup #loveyouall

With love,
Jasz💚.