Not so easily

Ahana pov:

Today I woke up so early just to make Arjun think I am eagerly waiting to meet aditya which I am not.

Or you may say I am an early raiser😜. Haha just kidding guys.

I took a nice bath and wore one of the best dresses in my wardrobe. I am doing all these to infuriate him.

While I am straightening my hair, from the corner of my eyes I can see Arjun waking up from his sleep.

Turning off his alarm he looked at the dressing table only to see the most shocking news of his life.

He even rubbed his eyes twice to confirm that it was really me.

Well he couldn't insult me more that this.

"Then what about he insulted you yesterday" my mind mocked me.

************************************

Now my plan 1 was to make Arjun give me a ride to cafe which I asked Adithya to come.

But how to ??.

Idea 💡

When we were in a breakfast table I called or to be precise I pretend to call Ajay and acting like talking to him.

"Hey Ajay"

"Can you please come and pick me up from here because you know I don't want to use others car not after everything. I do have some self respect."

"What you already left for office" i tried to sound sad.

Which I guess worked because,

"If you want I can give you a ride" Arjun whispered.

Wow plan 1 success.

But if I accept his offer immediately then he will suspect so I acted like rejecting his offer.

"Ok fine then, take a cab" he told.

Whattt no no noo.

He should have atleast asked twice.

"Okay I accept only because you are insisting so much you know" I told immediately.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night" he murmured.

"I heard"

"Well, it was meant to be heard"

Arrogant chimpanzee.

Why is he acting like nothing happens last night.

************************************

He was not showing any reaction on his face other than occassional glare.

Isn't he little bit sad or angry for letting his wife see some other man.

I want to infuriate him more but don't know what to do.

"You don't know what to do or are you afraid to do anything considering your chimpanzee is already sulking and was angry that his knuckles are white due to the tight gripping on the steering wheel" my mind mocked.

Shut up,look what I am going to do now.

I opened my handbag and took red colour lipstick and started applying it by looking at my phone camera.

He looked at my side and glared at me.

Still only glaring and not a word.

"Hmm Arjun is my lipstick ok? I didn't overdo it right? Because I want to look beautiful you know" haha now let's see what will he say.