A start

Ahana's pov:

Now i am sitting beside a jerk in his car.

I cried a lot during my bidaai, i don't know when i last cried this much. May be i cried this much when bhai didn't allow me to attend flora's spinster party.

Ma and bhai don't even allow me to step out of house after 7. They use to be very protective.

But i don't know why they are sending me with some stranger and that too a different country.

Ma and bhai's thoughts made me again flooded with pool of tears. I was expecting a kerchief from my dear husband *note my sarcasm.

Thats what they told in books na. When the bride cries in her bidaai, the groom gave her his kerchief and lend his shoulder for her to cry.

"Can you give a kerchief, as i don't have mine with me now" i asked finally as i don't have any options because my kajal spread all over my face, if i go out like this arghhh noo i won't say.

He pulled something from his pocket, i was expecting that to be a kerchief, but to my disappointment he took out his phone and started typing.

"Excuse me" i called again may be he had some hearing problems.

"I heared you on the first time itself and no, i don't had any hearing problems" he replied without turning to my side.

Oh shit shit did i said that loud.

"And no i won't give u what's mine" he continued.

Like seriously he is a freaking billionaire but he can't give just a piece of cloth.

I pulled out a kerchief from his pocket and wiped my face.

before I asked like a good girl but he didn't gave me, so i used my way to get what i want 😉.

He turned towards me and gave me a how-dare-you look. But who cares, i shrugged it off.

We reached airport within half and hour. He opened his side door and went out.

I was waiting for him to open my door and help me to come out, that's what the gentlemans do.

But he is an arrgonant jerk and not some gentleman. One of his bodyguards opened a door for me. I went outside but unknowingly stepped on my skirt.

Before my face hit the floor i was encircled by a pair of arms.

No no that was not belong to the our jerk, it was an arms of his bodyguard who opens the door for me before.

"Thanks, or else i must had hit the floor" i thanked him.

Before he reply, the jerk came and pulled my hands harshly and started walking holding my hands.

"Can't you walk properly, for a god sake you are not 5" he asked still walking no no running.

"It's your fault you should had helped me as a gentleman to come out" i complained still trying to match his steps. Note my words *trying.

"I am not a gentleman i am a devil in disguise" he replied.

"You are not a devil in disguise"i said

" Huhh? "

"You are possessed by devil" i continued.

"Yeah whatever" he shrugged.

Now me and the jerk was standing infront of his private jet.
We went inside and i was awestruck by the view infront of me.

 We went inside and i was  awestruck by the view infront of me

It was looking like a freaking star hotel.

I didn't went to neither star hotels nor a plane before.

He went and sat in a seat. I too went and sat on a opposite seat to his.

"Did you travelled in a private jet before ?" He questioned, it's more like a mocking than a question.

"No, and i this is first time i am travelling in air" i replied looking outside through the window.

"How can you?, you low class people cannot offer that expenses right? " he mocked.

I turned to him and now my anger reached to its peak. If i was some cartoon character, smoke would definetly come from my ears.

"You don't have any fucking rights to talk about my class, any for your not so kind information we are middle class not low class and we are happy with what we have, so just do your fucking business" i shouted at him which gathers all of his bodyguard's attentions.

He was startled by my sudden outburst. But didn't replied and started working in his laptop.

Soon came the announcement of the pilot to fasten our seatbelts and were about to take off.

I fasten my seatbelt, the take off was like a roller coaster ride. I enjoyed it.

I feel relaxed seeing the moving clouds.

I wish my problems too move away just like the passing clouds. But how? The biggest problem of my life is sitting infront of me.

It will take around 9 hours to reach London. Now i was damn hungry i turned and was about to call air hostess, i saw 10 hulk mens still standing beside him.

Is they planned to stand there for the whole 9 hours.

I called one among them, "why you all standing bhai please go and sit, it will take 9 hours to reach" i told.

"No mam it's fine, this is our job" he replied looking straight.

"You can call me ahana, mam make me feel older and there is no one here expect me, so there is no need to protect your sir or do i look like a kidnapper to you"

"No mam it's not like that" he said and turned towards that jerk.

He gave him a nod. "Ok mam" he went and all of them sit on their seats.

The air hostess came and give food to all of us.

I finished as soon as she me a food.

"Mam, if you want you can take rest in a bedroom" she told in a professional manner.

Wow.... There is a bedroom in his jet.

I was so tired because of the marriage chores

I was so tired because of the marriage chores. I want to take rest but at same time i want to enjoy this ride as much as i can.

As i don't know whether i can travel in this again.

For the whole ride i kept on looking outside and the jerk kept on working on his laptop.

I think this start will made us end up killing each other.

Author note:
Hey lovely readers💚. Thanks for reading. I don't want you guys to vote because i am writing this book for my happiness. But your comments means a lot to me.. Hope you guys do it.
With love,
Jasz💚.