Who is he?

Ahana pov:

Why was he standing infront of my home. I am fucking hate him. Why he have to come to my life once again and destroy my life.

I just want to bang his head on the door,

Wait, I looked at the door and he was not there, May be he was afraid of facing me so he must had ran away.

The Great Ahana😎.

But there he burst my bubble by sitting in our couch like he owned this place.

Does't his teachers taught him some basic manners like not to enter into others private place without their permission , I think I have to teach him some manners soon.

Nowadays you were so interested on teaching everyone manners. First arjun now this idiot.

Before I come up with a great comeback that stupid ajay interrupted me.

"Heyyyy ahaaaaaaaa" he shouted on my ears.

"What do you want?" I yelled at him. He is the one who first brought that asshole to the office and now he brought him to my home to destroy my peace.

I also know that he was not at fault because he didn't know about him. I didn't told anything about him.

Still you know my mood was worse after I seeing that asshole standing in front of our home smirking.

How I wished to punch his ugly face.

Ugly 🤔, I guess you are the one who once told that he was the handsome man you ever saw.

Shut up,it was in the past.

"Aha aha where were you lost?"

"Huh-h nothing nothing"

I then turned and saw my cook sorry sorry my husband was walking towards us with still the apron on.

After seeing my hubby that idiot got up from the couch and wished him.

And my not so arrogant husband just gave him a nod and told him to take a seat.

I just hate his behaviour whenever I saw him behaving arrogantly with people.

But now I feel content seeing him behaving arrogantly with that idiot.

"Ahana you go and have food, I prepared everything for dinner" aju told me with utmost care. How can someone switch to different personalities within a second. Only my aju can. He cooked food for me even though I hitted all his nerves today by trying my best to make him eat his own medicine.

I am not at fault guys🤷,he was the one created and broke the punishment.

So I didn't reply anything and went to have my yummy food.

Punishment is still on 🔥.

I think aju didn't had his lunch because he hadn't came out from his study room till evening and I didn't even cared to invite him for lunch sticking with the stupid punishment.

Such a bad wife i am,but not even once he complained me being a bad wife for him.

"Don't worry you are not born as a wife, you will learn everything eventually, don't feel bad no one here is perfect"

I mentally noted in my mind to check his every meals hereafter whatever it is.

While I am filling my plate with food, ajay came and was staring at my food as if I will share my food with him.

"Don't stare, I won't share my food"

I would have shared with him if I wasn't angry at him.

"Don't lie,I know what a witch you are" my mind yelled.

"Fine I wouldn't, happy now" no one can damage me as much as my mind could.

Ajay took another plate and started filling his plate with food.

We both sat on the kitchen counter and started having our food.

We were too hungry to go to the dining table.

"Oh my god mmmmm,my aju makes the best food" he moaned.

"That's my aju"

"So what was the reason for your grumpy mood"

"Actually the man you brought home today was once my friend" it was half truth and half lie.

"So you should be happy that I brought your long lost friend home rather than sulking around"

"Didn't you notice the keyword was, we were no longer friends, more to be precise i loath him now"

"Oh sorry grumpy pants,I don't know that you hate Mr.Mehta, he was our business partner for the ongoing project"

"Fine let's not talk about him now and made my already worst mood worst than ever"

We both finished our dinner and went to my and aju's bedroom.

"Shall we watch a movie to relax my nerves?"

"Ok but not an animation movie"

"Ok then animation movie it is"I smirked.

"I hate you aha"

"Feelings are mutual dude".We then both settled on the couch and started watching Despicable Me-1.

I had already watched this movie numerous time, But I played it again to infuriate him.

Heheeee evil me😁.

Whatever situation it is,your best friends will bring your real self.

(A/N:Comment your best friends name)

"Go and bring some snacks"ajay told me it was more like an order.

"Excuse me why should I? If you want go and take"

"I am your guest na you have to take care of me, do you want your guest to go home with empty stomach? what a host you are?" such a drama begger.

Yes begger(◠‿◕).

I went to my closet and took some popcorn packets,chocolates and throwed it to him.

"Don't tell me you stocked snacks in the closet" I showed him my toothy grin.

He muttered something under his breath and I am damn sure he must had told ill about me.

"Actually this movie was not bad"

"Told you na, as you liked this movie let's watch the remaining parts of this movie too"

"Whatttttt no, I have to go an emergency work came up bye bye"

"Hey hey just kidding, come and sit"

There was an complete silence for a minute until he opened his mouth and asked a question which made my mouth dry.

"I know Mr.Mehta is more than a friend"

"Ye-s I loved hi-m"

His face didn't show any emotions at all.

"Arjun loves you very much, don't keep him in the dark,tell him about this before he find out of his own"

"How do you know I didn't tell him about this?"

"I know" he then left after telling me to tell arjun about this as soon as possible.

Author's note:

So yeah that's all for today ❤️.

Hope this chapter was not boring, Today I was busy but still I updated this chapter because I promised one of my reader to update today.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it🥰❤️.

Please do share your comments on it.

With love,
July_Jasz💚.