Chapter-29: Bondita Is Heartbroken 💔

2 weeks passed. Now Bondita was alright. Her medication was over. Now she was able to travel alone wherever she wanted. That day Bondita and Dev visited Dr. Sweta's clinic.
Dr. Sweta- Hi Mrs. Roy Choudhury please come in
Bondita- good morning Dr. Sweta
Dr. Sweta- a very good morning to you too Mrs. Roy Choudhury. Hope you are fine.
Bondita- yes Dr. Sweta I am absolutely fine. Now that my medication is over, I think that I can travel to Tulsipur. Is it ok?
Dr. Sweta- of course Mrs. Roy Choudhury. You can even travel to London alone. By the way why are you planning to go to Tulsipur?
Bondita- actually my husband stays in Tulsipur. I haven't met him for the last 5 years. Now that I am alright, I wish to see him soon. So that's it.
Dr. Sweta- oh great! So tell me something about your beloved husband.
Bondita(blushing)- so years back when we got married, we didn't even know each other. I didn't know anything. I was in an unconscious state. But after regaining consciousness, I found him standing in front of me with a varnmala. We got married. Neither did I know him nor his family and of course his love.
Dr. Sweta- his love??
Bondita- yaa he was in love with his childhood friend Saudamini Bhaumik before we got married. And probably he did not want to tell me about her that time because I was quite young to understand what Love is. But as I grew up, I started developing feelings for him. The same thing happened with him. After I returned from London I was no more his responsibility but I was his love. But that one truth which my husband was hiding for years broke my heart into a thousand pieces. I felt lonely at that moment. As if my life was destroyed. But soon I forgave him and wanted to talk to him but before that this incident took place which literally changed my life.
Dr. Sweta- wow!!! You told me so much about your beloved husband but you never told me his name. What is his name?
Bondita(smiling)- Barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhury
Dr. Sweta- quite good. I hope your life takes a beautiful turn and you live happily with your husband and family. Go take care
Bondita- thank you so much Dr. Sweta.
Saying this Bondita left. Dev was waiting for her outside the clinic.
Dev- Bondita kya kaha doc ne?
Bondita- Dev doc ne kaha ki main bilkul thik hu ab aur main ab Tulsipur jaa sakti hu apne pati babu se milne.
Dev- thik hai baba mil lena apne pati babu se kal thik hai?
Bondita(excitedly)- haan thik hai ab jaldi chalo hume packing bhi toh karni hai na
Dev- yeh ladki paagal hai par pyaari bhi
.
.
.
In RC Mansion ~
Anirudh had locked his study and was crying bitterly. After some time he dozed off. ½ hours passed. There was a knock on the door. Anirudh woke up. He went and opened the door and saw Kaka standing with a big smile on his smile.
Kaka- Anirudh ek khush khabri hai
Anirudh- kya?? Bondita wapas aa gayi na....mujhe pata tha. Waise kaha hai Bondita mujhe usse milna hai usse gale lagana hai. Kaha hai Bondita?
Kaka's smile faded
Kaka- beta Anirudh bahu nahi hai. Woh humne tere liye ladki dekh li hai. Woh humare padosi hai na Mukherjee babu unki beti hai Sweta. Bohot achhi ladki hai. Aur padhi likhi bhi hai. Aree doctor hai woh.
Anirudh( angrily)- bas Kaka maine kaha na mujhe koi shaadi nahi karni toh nahi karni. Meri patni sirf Bondita hai aur main uski jagah kisi aur nahi dunga. Main usse bohot pyaar karta hu.
Kaka- Mukherjee babu 1 hafte baad tumhe dekhne aane wale hai. Aur tumhe yeh saadi karni hi hogi. Ab toh gaon waalo ko bhi pata chal gaya hai.
Anirudh- main koi shaadi nahi karne wala. Huh
He banged the door and again started crying bitterly.
(Bgm 🎶🎶)

_________________________________________

(Next day)
In Shimla ~
Bondita, Dev and Aparna packed their bags and left for Tulsipur. Dev was driving the car while Bondita sat beside him and Aparna behind. They chatted and sang songs all the way. After a long and tiring journey they reached Tulsipur the next day. They were staying were in a hotel which was near the RC Mansion.
Bondita- aaj main apne pati babu se milne wali hu kitne khush ho jayenge woh. Haina na?
Dev- haan Bondita....ab tu jaldi se taiyaar ho ja aur apne pati babu se jaakar mil.
Bondita(smiling)- haan
Bondita wore a pink saree and a diamond necklace which Anirudh had gifted her on their confession day.
Dev started driving while Bondita sat beside him all excited to meet her pati babu.
They soon reached Tulsipur. While they were walking through the market to reach the RC Mansion, they heard two men talking.
Man1- haan kaise log yeh Roy Choudhury.
Bondita- yeh Roy Choudhuriyo ke baareme kya bol rahe hai?
Man2- aur nahi toh kya......izzat aur laaj sharam naam ki cheez nahi hai inn RCs mein.
Man1- sahi kaha warna kaun apne bade bete ki shaadi dobara karate hai.....
Bondita was shocked. But still she didn't believe them. She wanted to confirm so she went upto them.
Bondita- ji kya aap bata sakte hai aap kis baareme baat kar rahe hai?
Man2- aree behen pata nahi tumhe ki Roy Choudhury apne bade bete Anirudh Roy Choudhury ki dusri saadi karwa rahe hai.
Bondita couldn't believe her ears. She was shattered and felt numb all over .
Dev held her by her shoulders.
Dev- Bondita sambhaalo khudko. Yeh tutne ka samay nahi hai.
Bondita- mujhe hotel Jana hai
Dev- ek baar Anirudh babu se milkar baat toh kar lo.
Bondita(shouting with tears)- NAHI!!!
Dev- thik hai thik hai chalo tum.
Dev made Bondita sit in the car and started driving. All  the way Bondita was sitting silently and Dev was continuously staring at her with concern.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Precap- (i)  Bondita's Decision
(ii) New teacher in Anirudh's school

Hi guys....thank you so much for all your love and support. Keep supporting me. Sorry for the late update. Please read and vote my stories and ignore my mistakes.
Thank you 

ANIDITA ~ LOVE OF LIFE  ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें