Chapter-23: A Trip To Shimla

Next morning ~
Anirudh- Kaka aaj main aur Bondita Shimla ghumne jaa rahe hai. Toh aap aaj Koyli se keh dijiyega khana banane ke liye.
Kaka- Anirudh tum ghumne jaa rahe ho achhi baat hai par hum kya keh rahe the kuch din bad chale jana. Hume na kuch thik nahi lag raha. Aise lag raha hai Jaise kuch bohot bura hone wala hai.
Anirudh- kya Kaka kuch nahi hoga hume. Humare saath Bondita ki Dugga Maa hai na. Woh kuch nahi hone dengi.
Kaka- thik hai tum kehe rahe ho toh maan hi lete ho.
Bondita came down and they took Kaka's blessings and left the RC Mansion.
Anirudh was driving the car but his concentration was towards Bondita who was his love, his life, his happiness, his everything.
Bondita was enjoying the ride while Anirudh was just staring at her. And today she was looking more beautiful as she had not tied her hair. Her hair was coming onto her face which was blocking the view. Suddenly Anirudh stopped the car with a jerk.
Bondita- kya hua pati babu? Apne achaanak gaadi kyu rok di? Aap.....
Anirudh kept his finger on her lips.
Anirudh- ssshhhhh!!!
Bondita stopped talking and started staring at him. Anirudh came closer to her and touched her face. Their faces were inches away. Looking at her innocent and beautiful face he wanted to kiss her but he somehow controlled himself. He tucked her hair behind her ears.
Anirudh moved back and started driving again. While Bondita sat blushing .
Both of them were lost in their own thoughts.
Anirudh(thinking)- Uff!! Bondita tumne mujhe yeh kya banna diya. Tumhe dekhta hu toh lagta hai ki kisi pari ko dekh raha hu. Tumme kho Jane ka mann karta hai. Tumhe jitna bhi apne baahon mein simatlu mere dil ki pyaas hi nahi bujhti.
Har wakt tumhe apna banane ka mann karta hai. Tumhe shayad pata nahi par tum hi mere liye sab kuch ho Bondita, tum hi meri khushiyan ho aur tum hi meri zindagi. Humesha yehi dar rehta hai ki kahi tumhe kho na du.
Bondita(thinking)- pata nahi kab mujhe aapse pyaar ho gaya. Hua bhi toh aise ki mann nahi bharta. Apke pyaar ne mujhe puri tarha se badal diya hai.
Aapko pata nahi hoga lekin aap hi mere sansaar ho, aap hi meri khushiyan ho, aap hi meri zindagi ho pati babu. Bas main aapse dur na chali jao.

It was already night.
They finally reached their bungalow in Shimla. It was a beautiful bungalow with flower decorations. She was overjoyed to see this. Anirudh smiled looking at her.

They go inside

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They go inside. It was beautifully decorated with flowers from inside.
Bondita- Khub Shundor......
Anirudh- haan Bondita yeh bungalow mere baba isse banwaya tha. Jabhi woh business ke kaam se aate the woh yahi rehte the. Bondita tum kamre mein jaake fresh ho jao. Main khana order kar deta hu.
Bondita- uski koi zaroorat nahi hai pati babu.....main khana bana dungi.
Anirudh- nahi uski zaroorat nahi hai Bondita tum thak gayi hogi. Jao kamre mein aaram kar lo.
Bondita- thik hai pati babu
Bondita went to the room while Anirudh went to order food for them.
It was 1 hour but Bondita did not come out. Anirudh was worried. He went to the room to check if everything was all right or not.
Anirudh entered the room and saw Bondita standing in front of the mirror struggling to tie her back lace. Anirudh smiled looking at her but soon a mischief got into his head. He silently went near her and started tying her lace. After tying it he started moving his hand on her back and shoulders. She could feel his hand on her skin.
He turned her around and was stunned to see her. She was looking gorgeous even in simple clothes. He cupped her face and kissed her on her cheeks.
Anirudh- wada karo Bondita tum hamesha mere saath rahogi. Kabhi mujhe akele chodkar nahi jaogi.
Bondita- wada karti hu kabhi apko chodke nahi jaungi.(in a teasing tone) Par agar main mar gayi toh.....
Anirudh kept his finger on her lips.
Anirudh(with tears)- aise kabhi aur mat bolna. Bhagwaan kare mujhe aisa din na dekhne ko mile. Jis din tum mujhe chodogi uss din main mar jaunga.
Bondita hugged him and they slept hugging e/o.

Precap- The Bitter Truth Breaks Bondita

Hi guys....Wish you a Merry Christmas.

Thank you so much for all your love and support. Keep supporting me. Please read and vote my stories and ignore my mistakes.
Thank you

ANIDITA ~ LOVE OF LIFE  ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें