Chapter-32: Anirudh's Feelings 😍

Continuing from the previous part:-
Anirudh was shocked and speechless to see a beautiful girl standing in front of him. She was an extremely beautiful girl. She had long, silky hair and small, soft, pink lips and a perfect figure. She looked like an angel. Anirudh couldn't take his eyes off her. He was lost in her beauty. But somewhere he had an unusual feeling. Like time had stopped for him. She walked towards him and asked him in a mild tone- aap kaha kho gaye Anirudh ji?
Anirudh came back to the reality. But
he felt something. Her voice reminded him of someone. Someone who he had lost years ago and was now suffering without her.
He murmured- Bondita!!!!
Hearing this Nandini's smile faded. She became numb. She had waited for such a long time to her this. Her eyes were on the verge to shed tears but she controlled herself.
Nandini- Bondita! Kon Bondita?? Ji Mera naam Nandini hai. Main apki iss nayi vidyalaya ki teacher. Saurav ji ne bataya tha mujhe ki aap ladkiyon ke liye vidyalaya banwa rahe hai.  Mujhe yeh sunke bohot khushi hui. Apko pata hai main bhi chahti hu ki saari ladkiyon ko bhi shiksha ka adhikaar mile.
Anirudh's face became pale. Her words reminded him Bondita.
FB:-
Anirudh- Bondita kya chahiye tumhe??
Bondita- main bhi chahti hu ki gaon ki saari ladkiyon ko bhi shiksha ka adhikaar mile.
FB Ends.
Anirudh was at a loss of words.
Nandini- Anirudh ji kaha kho gaye
Anirudh- haan....kahi nahi. Waise ek baat batao tumhe Mera naam kaise pata?
Nandini was shocked. She stammered but she answered.....
Nandini- woh...woh....haan....Barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhury ko kaun nahi pehchanta? She asked with a smile.
Hearing her Anirudh's brains stopped working. Her words were continuously ringing in his ears and reminding him of his Bondita.
FB:-
Anirudh- achha Bondita ek baat batao manlo ki hum kabhi kisi bheed mein kho gaye. Toh tum mujhe pehchanoge kaise?
Bondita- aisi baate dobara kabhi mat kariye ga pati babu. Ab Barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhury ko kaun nahi pehchanta? With a sweet smile on her face as usual.
FB Ends.
Anirudh was blankly staring at her.
Nandini broke the silence.
Nandini- toh bataiye Anirudh ji main kabse padhana shuru karu apko?
Anirudh- haan?
Nandini- mera matlab bachho ko?
Anirudh- haan tum kal se ajana thik hai
Nandini- ji thik hai ab main chalti hu
Anirudh- hmm (with a smile)
Outside the classroom ~
Nandini- yeh toh shuruwat hai Anirudh Roy Choudhury ab aage aage dekhiye kya kya hota hai. Apko apki galti ka ehesaas main dilake hi rahungi. Yeh vaada hai Bondita ka. And left smiling
Meanwhile in the Classroom ~
Anirudh- yeh ladki toh bilkul Bondita ki tarha baat karti hai. Aur mujhe itna ajeeb kyu lag raha tha....jo bhi ho meri Bondita ki jagah koi nahi le sakta.
Saying this he left with a smile.
Fews days passed. Nandini used to come regularly and teach the girls well for which she used to be appreciated by Anirudh. But Anirudh's feelings had changed. He always used to see Bondita in Nandini. The way she used to speak, the way she used to teach her students, the way she used to carry herself. She always used to remind him of Bondita.

(Kindly read this part while listening to Kalank (Title Track). Trust me you would love it)

One day~
The class was over but Nandini was still seating on her chair writing something. Just then Anirudh noticed her while he was passing by.
Anirudh(in his mind)- class toh khatam ho gaya hai phir yeh Yaha kya kar rahi hai? Dekhta hu
He entered the study and asked her.
Anirudh- Nandini.....
Nandini looked up and saw him standing. She smiled sweetly looking at him. He melted seeing her. He could not help but stare at her.

Hawaaon mein bahenge
Ghataao mein rahenge
Tu barkha meri
Mein tere badal piya
Jo tere na huve toh kisiki na rahenge
Deewani tu meri
Main tere paagal piya 🎶🎶

Nandini- Anirudh ji kaha kho gaye aap?
Anirudh- tumme.....
Nandini- haan?
Anirudh- nahi kuch nahi tum abhi bhi Yaha kyu baithi ho tumhari class khatam ho gayi hai na
Nandini- haan par kya hai na mujhe kuch notes banane the Science ke toh socha yaha bethkar kaam kar lu.
Anirudh- achha kiya main bhi Yaha beth jata hu. Tumhe company dene
Nandini- ji shukriya (with a smile)
He smiled and started staring at her innocence. But she did not notice that as she was concentrating on her work.
Anirudh wanted to stare at her endlessly.

Hazaaron mein kisi ko taqdeer aisi
Mili hai ek ranjha aur heer jaisi
Na jane yeh zaamana
Kyu chaahe re mitana
Kalank nahi ishq hai kajal piya
Piya, piya, piya re
Piya piya re 🎶🎶

The way she was lost in her world. The way she used to write with so much effort. The was she used to bite her pencil whenever she was confused. Her beautiful long hair blowing with the light breeze. That innocence on her face made her look even  cuter. How could Anirudh take his eyes off her. It's not his mistake. Her beauty would make anyone stare at her.

Duniyaa ki nazaron mein yeh rog hai
Ho jinko woh jaane yeh jog hai
Ik tarfa shayad ho dil ka bharam
Do tarfa hai toh yeh sanjog hai
Layi re hume zindagani ki kahani
Kaise mod pe huve re khudse paraye
Hum kisise naina jodke
Haazaron mein kisi ko taqdeer aisi
Mili hai ek ranjha aur heer jaisi
Naa jane yeh zaamana
Kyu chaahe re mitana
Kalank nahi ishq hai kajal piya 🎶🎶

Nandini- Anirudh ji main woh book zara lekar aata hu.
Anirudh- konsi book??
Nandini- woh waha upar wali book
Anirudh- main laa deta hu
Nandini- aree nahi nahi main lekar aati hu aap kyu takleef lenge? Main abhi aati hu
Anirudh- thik hai
Nandini went and took the stool to climb and take the book. But the shelf was too big. Anirudh was looking at her and smiling. He went near her and started looking at her and smiling. Suddenly her leg got twisted and was about to fall but Anirudh caught her. Their faces inches away. His hand on her waist. Anirudh was just staring at her. They started staring at each other.

Main tera, main Tera, main tera
Main gehra tamass tu sunhera sawera
Main Tera O, Main Tera
Mushafir main batka tu Mera basera
Main tera O, main tera
Tu jugnu chamakta main jungle ghanera
Main Tera , mein tera, main tera 🎶🎶

They came back to the reality and realising their position they separated immediately. They both were blushing hard. They wanted the moment to last long but unfortunately they cannot.
They smiled thinking about that moment. 

Precap:- (i) The party
               (ii) Nandini's (Bondita) Rage

Unedited part......

Kindly follow the lyrics as I have written. Trust me you would enjoy it a lot.

Hi guys....thank you so much for all your love and support. Sorry for the late update. I shall update the next part tomorrow or may be on Thursday. Keep supporting me. Please read and vote my stories and ignore my mistakes.
Thank you  😊