Chapter-16: "I Am Yours 💜💜"

Next morning:-
All the members of the Roy Choudhury family were engrossed in their work. Kaka was busy keeping an eye on Bihari and instructing him to work properly. Binoy and Som had gone out to meet a client. While Batuk had gone to his friend's home to study. Kartik had gone to meet Suhana. Anirudh was in his study reading a newspaper while Bondita was in the kitchen helping Koyli with the household chores.
Meanwhile in the study ~
Anirudh was reading the newspaper while Saurabh entered.
Saurabh- Chote Malik woh main....
Anirudh- kitni baar kaha hai Saurabh Chote Malik mat bola karo hum bachpan ke dost hai. Tum mujhe Anirudh bula sakte ho.
Saurabh- thik hai Anirudh Babu
Anirudh- haan ab thik hai ha kya bol rahe the tum?
Saurabh- woh Anirudh Babu mujhe kuch dino ki chutti chahiye thi maine socha main Sampoorna ko kahi ghuma lau. Toh hum kal kuch dino ke liye mere mama ke ghar jaa rahe hai.
Anirudh- aree yeh toh badi achhi baat hai. Waise kitne dino ke liye jaa rahe ho?
Saurabh- 3 din ke liye Anirudh Babu
Anirudh- thik hai khub maaze karna
Saurabh- ji Anirudh Babu aapka bohot bohot shukriya.
Saying this he left the study.
Just as he left Kaka entered
Kaka- aree Anirudh
Anirudh- ji Kaka
Kaka- Anirudh beta hum, Bihari aur Koyli mandir jaa rahe hai. Toh tum aur bahu ghar pe akele honge. Tum bahu ka khayal rakhna.
Anirudh- ji Kaka
Kaka- achha hum chalte hai.
Kaka, Bihari and Koyli left the mansion.
Anirudh gave a mischievous smile.
Anirudh- yehi sahi mouka hai Bondita ko apna banane ka. Waise hai kaha yeh Bondita.
While Anirudh was searching for Bondita he saw her in the kitchen.
He slowly entered the kitchen without making any noise.
Bondita had finished her work.
Suddenly Anirudh came and back hugged her. She got frightened and shouted- Koun hai??
Anirudh- Bondita main hu chilla kyu rahi ho
Bondita(turns)- oh aap apne toh mujhe dara diya yeh kya tareeka hai pati babu.
Anirudh- apni patni ke saath romance karne ke liye kisi tareeke ki zaroorat nahi padti.
Bondita blushes. Anirudh came closer to Bondita but she pushed him and ran to her room. Anirudh smiled

Anirudh also followed her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anirudh also followed her. But before she could close the door he entered inside.
Anirudh- ab kaha jaogi?
Anirudh came forward and held her by her waist.
Anirudh- Bondita aaj tak maine tumhe bohot dukh diye hai par ab main tumhe woh saari khushiyan woh saare hak dena chahta hu Jo ek patni ko milne chahiye.
Anirudh pinned her to the wall. Bondita was nervous. He kissed her forehead and cheeks. He went towards her lips.
Anirudh- Bondita main kuch galat toh nahi kar raha hu na?
Bondita- aap mere pati hai.Aapka haq hai yeh. Mujhe koi pareshaani nahi hai.
Anirudh smiled and kissed her on her lips passionately. Then he moved towards her neck and gave feather like kisses.He slowly started opening her back laces. His touch made her feel butterflies in her stomach. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him closer. Anirudh opened her laces and picked her up in his arms. He carried her and laid her on the bed. He kissed her lips immensely. He slowly removed her palloo and started kissing her cleavage. Bondita moaned his name. This made Anirudh more crazy and he kissed her stomach and belly button. He removed her blouse and started kissing her moulds. Everytime she moaned he kissed her wildly. He removed those barrier like clothes and started kissing her all over her body. He pushed himself into her. It was paining her. He kissed her lips to calm her down. Then he covered her with a duvet and had a wonderful day together.

Precap- Anirudh Surprise 💜

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Precap- Anirudh Surprise 💜

Hi guys....thank you for the immense love and support. Keep supporting me. I know I am very bad at writing those scenes but please bear with me. Please read and vote my stories and ignore my mistakes.
Thank you

ANIDITA ~ LOVE OF LIFE  ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें