Chapter-38: Naughty Anirudh

The RCs were the happiest when their bahu returned after 5 years. Trilochan Kaka was happy that his griha lakshmi had returned back.  Som and Batuk were overjoyed to see their Boudi after so many years and Anirudh was on cloud nine. At last his love, his life had returned back with which his happiness had also returned.
Kaka- Bahu jao aaram kar lo. Bohot thak gayi hogi na.
Bondita- nahi nahi KSJ main thik hu. Itne saalo baad ghar lauti hu toh abhise ghar main hi sambhalungi phirse.
Kaka- tumse tark mein koi jeet sakta hai kya? Itne saal ho gaye tumhare haath ke swadisht bhojan kha ke. Kuch achha sa bana do
Bondita- ji KSJ abhi bana deti hu.
Anirudh frowned.
Anirudh(in his mind)- ghar aate hi kaam karne lag gayi. Aree maine toh socha tha ki hum aaj din bhar ek dusre ko pyaar karenge. Par ab kya karu.....ek kaam karta hu aaj main Bondita ko surprise dunga. Haan yeh thik hai.
Bondita preparing the food for everyone. Anirudh was passing by when he saw Bondita. Anirudh smiled mischievously and went close to her. Keeping his hand on her bare waist, he whispered.....
Anirudh- kabhi apne pati ke liye bhi samay nikal liya karo.
Bondita blushed.
Bondita- pati babu chodiye mujhe koi dekh lega toh kya sochega.
Anirudh- kya sochega yahi ki apni patni ke aane se Anirudh bohot romantic ho gaya hai.
Batuk saw them and shouted- Boudi!
They separated immediately. Batuk- oh sorry kahi disturb toh nahi kiya.
Bondita- aree nahi nahi Batuk kaho kyu bulaya tumne mujhe?
Boudi- woh Boudi Kaka puch rahe the ki khana banana ho gaya kya?
Bondita- haan Batuk khatam ho gaya hai.
Batuk- thik hai waise Dada raat ko boudi aapke paas hi aayegi. Tab romance kar lena. Koi apko disturb bhi nahi karega.
Anirudh- Batuk ke bachhe....ruk
Anirudh ran behind Batuk while Bondita stood there laughing.
It was evening. Bondita finished the household chores and went to her room. As she opened the door, she found the room to be dark.
Bondita- yeh itna andhera kyu hai?
She walked carefully and switched on the light. She was astounded to see her room beautifully decorated with flowers and candles.
Suddenly Anirudh came and back hugged her.
Bondita- pati babu yeh sab aapne kiya?
Anirudh- haan kaisa laga mera surprise?
Bondita- khub sundor....bohot achha laga.
Anirudh- itne se hi khush ho gayi....abhi ek aur surprise bacha hai.
Anirudh handed over a box to Bondita.
Bondita- yeh kya hai pati babu?
Anirudh- tum jaldi se yeh kapde pehen lo. Jao jaldi
Bondita went in to change while stood started lighting the candles.
After some time Bondita came out wearing a short dress which exposed a good portion of her fair legs.
(Bondita's dress)

Anirudh was mesmerized by her beauty

Anirudh was mesmerized by her beauty. She looked like an angel. He was continuously staring at her. Bondita loved the way he had decorated the room with candles. She went near him and whispered....
Anirudh closed his eyes. He could feel her hot breath.
Bondita- kaisi lag rahi hu main?
Anirudh- khub shundor. Bohot khubsurat lag rahi ho Bondita.
Bondita- thank you pati babu
Anirudh took few steps back. He knelt down forwarding his hand and said....
Anirudh- may I have the honour to dance with you beautiful lady?
Bondita- yaa sure
She said placing her hand on top of his. Anirudh stood up and went close to her. He placed one of his hands on Bondita waist while Bondita kept one of her hands on his shoulders and their other hands joining e/o. He pulled her closer and started dancing. Both were lost in each other's eyes. They wanted to be in each other's embrace for the rest of their lives. He turned her around and back hugged her. His face touching her neck. Bondita closed her eyes due to nervousness. He gently kissed her neck. Bondita was enjoying this. He turned her towards him. Their faces inches away.
Anirudh- bohot pyaar karta hu main tumse Bondita. Aur raha nahi jata.
He looked at her with a lot of expectations. Bondita nodded with a smile. He pinned her to the wall and kissed her feverishly. Bondita wrapped her hands around his neck pulling him closer. Anirudh picked her up continuing to kiss her. He laid her on the bed and again started attacking her. He didn't allow her to  part even for oxygen. While kissing her he slowly opening her zip. They parted after a long time. Anirudh's face was red. Bondita's heart was pounding even faster. He kissed her shoulders and went down to kiss her cleavage. Bondita closed her eyes.
Anirudh opened his shirt and started kissing her wildly. He opened her dress and started kissing all over her body. They removed all the barriers while Anirudh just looked at his beautiful wife. She was his angel. He kissed her lips passionately and pushed himself into hers. A tear escaped her eye. Anirudh kissed her lips to calm her down. She winced in pain. Afterwards Anirudh covered themselves with a duvet and they both slept peacefully in each other's embrace.

Precap:- Bondita is ill??

******************************

(Rishta Tera Mera Version 21) I am seriously in love with this song

I am seriously in love with this song.
I am literally speechless. And I feel yesterday's episode was one of the best ep. of Barrister Babu.

************************************

Hi guys....thank you so much for all your love and support. Keep supporting me. Please read and vote my stories and ignore my mistakes. I shall update the next part soon.
Thank you