Chapter-18: Anidita's Beautiful Moments 💜

After having breakfast Bondita went to her room and started packing. She was very eager to visit the place. Meanwhile Anirudh entered the room.
Anirudh- kya baat hai aaj meri Pari bohot zyaada khush lag rahi hai.
Bondita- kyun na hu khush....mere pati babu aaj mujhe ghoomane le jaa rahe hai. Waise kaha jaa rahe hai hum?
Anirudh- woh main nahi bolunga....woh toh tumhe waha jaakar hi pata chalega.
Bondita- thik hai
They finished their packing and went down where everyone was present. Anirudh and Bondita took Kaka's blessing and started their journey. While Anirudh was driving, he was continuously staring at her. He was admiring her features. Anirudh was thinking about her:-
Anirudh(to himself)- Pata nahi Bondita kab kaise tumse pyaar ho gaya. Prathao se bachakar maine tumse vivaah kiya tha. Tab maine socha tha ki maine apne jeevan ki sabse badi galti ki thi. Par aaj mujhe aisa lagta hai ki maine bohot sahi kiya tumse vivaah karke. Mujhe aisa lagta tha ki iss rishte mein pyaar ki jagah nahi hogi par main galat tha. Tumne mujhe duniyaa ki saari khushiyan de di. Vaada karta hu Bondita ki main tumhe kabhi bhi khudse door nahi karunga.

In the meantime they reached the place. It was a huge mansion with a beautiful garden covered with flowers.
Bondita was overjoyed. A big smile lit her face. She ran towards the garden and started smelling the flowers.
Anirudh- aree Bondita baad mein phulo ko dekhna filhall andar chalo aur fresh ho jao.
Bondita- thik hai Pati Babu 
They went inside. Bondita was walking towards the room when Anirudh stopped her.
Anirudh- waha nahi Bondita dusre kamre mein chale jao. Uss kamre mein bohot gandagi hai.
Bondita- oo achha thik hai
After some time Bondita came out wearing a simple blue saree and a necklace. Anirudh always loved the way she carried herself.

Anirudh- chalo Bondita nashta kar lete hai

Bondita- main khana bana deti hu.
Anirudh- nahi Bondita koi zarurat nahi hai maine khana bahar se order kar liya hai bas aata hi hoga.
Bondita- thik hai
They had their lunch.
Anirudh- Bondita chalo shopping karne chalte hai.
Bondita(smiling)- thik hai pati babu.
Anirudh- and Bondita soon reached the market.
Anirudh was smiling looking at Bondita. The way she was smiling looking at the displayed bangles, the way she was bargaining with the shopkeeper. She was looking as cute as a doll.

After spending an hour in the market, they returned with bags of sarees, kurtas and bangles.
It was evening....
Anirudh went to Bondita's room where she was sitting engrossed in a book.
Anirudh- Bondita yeh lo yeh kapde jaldi se peheno aur neeche aao main tumhara intezaar kar raha hu.
Bondita- kyun pati babu hum kisi shaadi mein jaa rahe hai?
Anirudh- kitne sawaal puchti ho tum....tum bas taiyaar hokar neeche aao.
Bondita- thik hai pati babu...bas paanch min mein taiyaar ho kar aati hu.
After some time Anirudh was ready. He came down and was waiting for Bondita. Anirudh had worn a white suit. He was looking extremely handsome.

Suddenly he could hear the sound of the anklets

Suddenly he could hear the sound of the anklets. His heart beat started increasing. He turned around and saw Bondita draped in a navy blue western gown.

She was looking like an angel

She was looking like an angel. She was staring at her handsome husband.
She came down and stood near him.
She whispered in his ears:-
Bondita- kaisi lag rahi hu main
Anirudh- ekdum pari ki tarah. Maine tumse sundar ladki aaj tak nahi dekhi Bondita.
Bondita- ek baat kahu aaj aap bhi bohot handsome lag rahe hai. Rajkumar ki tarah.
Anirudh bent down and forwarded his hand.
Anirudh- may I have the honour to dance with you beautiful lady?
Bondita- Yaa sure 
Anirudh stood up and pulled her towards him. He held her by her waist.
Their hands joining e/o. Bondita kept her hand on his shoulders and started dancing. They were so close to each other. Anirudh pulled her more closer. He tightened his grip.
Anirudh- hamesha saath rahoge na mere?
Bondita- Marte dum tak saath rahungi aapke.
Anirudh kissed her on her forehead. He moved towards her cheeks and placed feather like kisses. He then kissed her lips passionately. They wanted the moment to last forever. He carried her in his arms. He entered the room and laid her on the bed. And they slept hugging each other.

Precap:- Bondita to raise her voice against the villagers

Hi guys....thank you so much for all your love and support. Keep supporting me. Please read and vote my stories and ignore my mistakes.

As some of you wanted me to write about Anidita's fight against the society, I would first write something on that topic. After that I would write on one of the mentioned topics as per your suggestions.

Thank you