Suggestion!

Hi guys,
I am thinking of writing another story.

Storyline:- Same as the show. Anirudh tells Kaka that he wants to leave the house if he does not let Sampurna's parents to stay with them. Anirudh and Binoy blame Kaka for Sampurna's condition but Bondita, unable to bear her KSJ's insult, asks Anirudh to leave the house. Anirudh and Binoy along with Sampurna and her parents start staying in Devipur. But Sampurna and her parents start extracting money from Anirudh and lastly as expected betray them. On the other hand Bondita with the help of his friend Akash becomes a barrister and has grown up to be a beautiful and a headstrong woman. Anirudh, after realising his mistake, breaks down for doubting his wife and his beloved Kaka. Years later, Anirudh and Bondita come face- to- face. Anirudh tries to apologize but Bondita is determined not to forgive him.
Will Anirudh be successful in winning Bondita and Kaka back?
Will Bondita forgive Anirudh for his deeds?

                     ***************

Guys please tell me if I should write this story or not. Please give your valuable comments.

And yaa the next chapter will be updated tomorrow. And sorry for the late update as I was not well. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please keep supporting me.
Thank you