Chapter-37: Happiness

Continuing from the previous part:-
Both were hugging each other.
Bondita( crying bitterly while hugging him)- mujhe maaf kar dijiye pati babu.
Mujhse bohot badi bhul ho gayi. Maine aap par shak kiya. Maine apke pyaar par shak kiya. Mujhe maaf kar dijiye pati babu.
Anirudh(crying)- nahi Bondita galti tumhari nahi hai. Galti toh meri hai....mujhe tumhe pehele hi tumhe bata dena chahiye tha. Maine hi tumhara vishwaas toda tha na toh tum mujhpar vishwaas kaise karti. Mujhe maaf kardo Bondita.
Bondita looked up and smiled.
Bondita- aap bohot achhe hai pati babu
Anirudh tried to change the topic.
Anirudh- ek baat bolu Bondita.....
Bondita- boliye na
Anirudh- tum bohot badal gayi ho.
Bondita- matlab main achhi dikh rahi hu yaa phir.....she looked down
Anirudh smiled looking at her. But he enjoyed teasing her.
Anirudh- Bondita tum na....tum na
And he made a face. Bondita understood that he meant she had changed in a bad sense and turned back. A tear escaped her eyes. Anirudh saw this and felt bad that he had again hurt her with his silly jokes. He went near her and pulled her close to him. He wiped the face the tears gently with his soft hands.
Anirudh- tum pehele se bhi khubsurat ho gayi ho Bondita. Tumhe pata hai tumhara chehra bhale hi badla hai par tumhari aankhe (touching her eyes), tumhari yeh pyaari si haasi aur tumhare yeh honth (touching her lips) kuch nahi badla hai Bondita. Aur ek baat yaad rakhna Bondita, bhale hi tum bohot sundar ho par main tumse pyaar karta hu Bondita tumhari surat se nahi. Bondita smiled and hugged him tightly again.
Bondita(in her mind)- sachme bohot kismat wali hu main jo mujhe aise pati babu mile. Kaash aise insaan har ladki ko pati ke roop mein mile.
He cupped her face. She was looking so beautiful. In these years, she had changed a lot but her nature and habits remained the same. And that's one reason why he loved her so much. How many years he had to wait to get a glimpse of her. But at last his wait was over. He pulled her closer to him....their faces were inches away. He for his face close to hers, their lips almost touching.
Anirudh bohot intezaar kiya hai tumhe dekhne ke liye, tumhe chune ke liye, tumhe gale lagane ke liye. Par ab mujhse aur intezaar nahi hoga. He said kissing her cheeks.

He slowly moved towards her lips and kissed it feverishly. He was craving for this since 5 years. And hugged her again. Aaj aisa lag raha hai jaise mujhe meri jaan wapas mil gayi. Shukriya Bondita
Bondita- shukriya kis liye?
Anirudh- ki tum meri zindagi mein wapas aa gayi. Mujhe meri khushiyan mil gayi aaj.
Bondita- achha yeh sab chodiye chaliye ghar nahi jaana. Aapko pata hai main sabse milne ke liye kitna betaab hu.
Anirudh- achha toh phir chalo.
Soon they reached the RC Mansion.
Anirudh climbed the stairs but he saw Bondita standing there.
Anirudh- kya hua Bondita....yaha kyu khadi ho?
Bondita- kitna sab kuch badal gaya par humara ghar aaj tak nahi badla. Waise ka waise hi hai.
Both smiled looking at each other.
Inside Kaka was sitting on the sofa in the living room. Som, Batuk and Binoy were talking about their business. Anirudh and Bondita came and stood near the door. Bondita saw them and tears started rolling down her cheeks.
Anirudh (shouting)- Kaka!!!
Kaka looked up and saw Anirudh standing with a girl. Som, Batuk and Binoy also couldn't recognise her.
Kaka went near them and asked him about her.
Kaka- Anirudh yeh kon hai?
Anirudh and Bondita looked at e/o and smiled.
Bondita- Kaka Sasur Ji apni bahu ko nahi pehchana apne?
All the members were shocked (in a good sense) to see her.
Kaka & Binoy - Bondita bahu
Som & Batuk- Boudi
They all ran and hugged her and Anirudh. 
Kaka(crying)- humari ghar ki Lakshmi wapis aa gayi. Bahu aaj tumhare aane se yeh ghar....ghar jaisa lag raha hai. Koyli aarti ki thali lekar aao. Humare Ram Sita ki aarti karna hai.
Kaka did their aarti. And they did the griha pravesh.
Happiness spread in the RC haweli as their "griha lakshmi" and "raunak" had returned after 5 long years. Anirudh was on cloud nine. His happiness knew no bounds. Both had got back their peace, their happiness, their love, their life, everything. 

************************************

Precap:- Naughty Anirudh

Hi guys.....very sorry for the late update. Please suggest me about the next track. The next part will be updated soon.
Thank you so much for all your love and support. Keep supporting me. Please read and vote my stories and ignore my mistakes.
Thank you