Chapter-05: Kartik's arrival..Anirudh's jealousy

Next day in RC Mansion ~
The RC Mansion was decorated beautifully with flowers. Everyone was busy with their work. Kaka was busy instructing Bihari and Koyli about the food to be prepared. Som and Batuk were gossiping about Anidita. Bondita was getting ready in her room. Anirudh was in his study reading a book but he was unable to concentrate in it.

He was thinking about Kartik and the relationship that he shared with Bondita

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He was thinking about Kartik and the relationship that he shared with Bondita. Bondita wore a green saree embroidered with running stitches. She was looking like an angel.

She knew that green was Kartik's favourite colour

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She knew that green was Kartik's favourite colour. Bondita came downstairs. Everyone was staring at her.
Batuk- Bondita Boudi kitni sundar lag rahi hai. Koi Pari se kam nahi lag rahi hai. Kyun Dada?
Som- Sach kaha tumne Batuk. Aaj Anirudh dada toh unhe dekhte hi reh jaayenge.
(Bondita went to the study to meet Anirudh. Bondita knocked the door. Anirudh turned back to find Bondita standing at the door. He was mesmerized by her beauty. He was continuously staring at her. )
Anirudh- Bondita aaj tumne hare rang ki saree kyun peheni?
Bondita- kyun mein achhi nahi lag rahi?
Anirudh- Nahi aisi baat nahi hai tum waise toh kabhi hare rang ki saree nahi pehenti toh phir aaj achanak.
Bondita- waisi koi baat nahi hai....woh kya hai na green Kartik ka manpasand rang hai. Toh isiliye aaj yeh saree peheni hai. Thik hai pati babu toh main chalti hoon Kartik aata hi hoga.
Anirudh(in his mind)- Bondita tumhe toh Kartik ka pasand aur na pasand sab pata hai. Kya tumhe mere baare mein bhi itna pata hai. Tum toh mujhe bhul hi gayi.

(Suddenly they heard the honk of the car

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Suddenly they heard the honk of the car. Bondita ran out to meet his friend and everyone followed her.)
They saw a handsome boy standing outside the mansion. He was wearing a black suit and a pair of goggles.)

(Somewhat like this 👆🏻) (Kartik came in and touched Kaka's feet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Somewhat like this 👆🏻)
(Kartik came in and touched Kaka's feet.)
Kaka- Yeh Kartik toh bada sanskari ladka lag raha hai. Achha ladka lagta hai.)
Batuk- aur bohot handsome bhi hai.
(Kartik went and hugged Bondita. Anirudh's heart stopped beating seeing them.Batuk went near Anirudh and whispered to him. )
Batuk- dada yeh toh boudi ko gaale laga raha hai. Aur boudi bhi kuch nahi boli. Lagta hai kuch zyada hi achhe dost hai.
(Anirudh glared at him and stood in a corner silently looking at them.)

)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Precap- Anirudh confronts Bondita

Hi guys....thank you for all your love and support. Please keep supporting me. Please read and vote my story. Please ignore my mistakes.
Thank you

ANIDITA ~ LOVE OF LIFE  ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें