Chapter-34: The Party 🎉

In RC Mansion ~
At 7 pm everyone got ready and came down. But Anirudh was not present there.
Kaka- Batuk tumhare Dada kaha hai ab tak taiyaar nahi hua kya?
Batuk- pata nahi Kaka dada abhi bhi apne kamre mein hai. Main dekhkar aata hu.
Kaka- haan jaldi lekar aao usse. Usse phir uske dost ko bhi lene jaana hai.
Batuk ran upstairs and knocked the door
Kaka- kitna badal gaya hai humara Anirudh. Pehle jab Bahu thi tab woh usko sambhaalti thi. Par ab Bondita ka Anirudh nahi raha. Woh bohot dheela ho gaya hai.
Upstairs ~
Batuk- dada aur kitni der lagegi apko ?
Anirudh opened the door and came out wearing a white suit.
Anirudh- aa gaya bhai ab chale....
Batuk- dada aap toh aise taiyaar huye ho jaise party aapne rakhi hai. Kiss ke liye itna taiyaar huye ho dada?
Anirudh- bohot baatein karne lage ho tum Batuk.
Batuk- sorry dada main toh bas aise hi bol raha tha.
Anirudh- thik hai chalo ab.....
Anirudh came down.
Kaka- kitni der Anirudh chalo ab hum chalte hai tum apni dost ko lekar aajana Party mein.
Anirudh- thik hai Kaka
Everyone left for the party in Binoy's car which he often used for official purposes.
And Anirudh left for the hotel in his motor car.
It took Anirudh 15 minutes to reach the hotel.
Anirudh stayed down and waited for Nandini to come.
15 minutes passed but Nandini did not turn up. He thought probably she must have forgotten and it's better to go up and call her. But then he suddenly sniffed a peculiar fragrance which was similar to that day when he had first met Nandini. He turned and saw Nandini standing in front of him wearing a purple gown looking extremely beautiful
He couldn't take his eyes off her. But Nandini interrupted his staring session.
Nandini- maaf kar dijiye Anirudh ji aane mein thodi der ho gayi woh main confuse ho gayi thi ki konsa gown pehna hai. Toh bas ussi mein samay nikal gaya.
Anirudh- aree koi baat nahi chalo chalte hai.
Nandini sits beside him and he starts driving. All through the way, he was looking at her. Her long black open hair were continuously attracting him towards her. But he tried his level best not to look at her. It was quite difficult for him but then he managed to do so.
They soon reached the venue. He parked the car and went inside along with Nandini. Everyone were looking at them.
Anirudh whispered- Nandini yeh saare log hume aise kyu dekh rahe hai?
Nandini- mujhe nahi pata
They went to the place where Kaka and all were standing.
All were surprised to see Nandini.
Kaka- bahu!!!
Som & Batuk- boudi!!!
Hearing this, Nandini felt good. How much she wanted to shout and say that she was his Bahu, she was their boudi, and she was his wife. Unfortunately, she cannot do so. She cannot ruin her plan.
She somehow controlled herself and spoke.....
Nandini- namaste Kaka main Nandini
She bent down to touch his feet.
Kaka- sadaa sukhi raho beta
While all were talking, the host came on the stage and made an announcement.
Host- good evening ladies and gentlemen
Aaj Yaha ballroom dance hone wala hai
So aap sab apne partners choose kar lijiye aur ready ho jaiye (in English accent)
Everyone present there took their position. Anirudh also wanted to take part.
Kaka- Anirudh tum jao na
Anirudh- haan Kaka mujhe bhi jaane ka bohot mann hai par uss ke liye na partner ki zaroorat hoti hai.
Kaka- haan toh??
Anirudh- toh Kaka partner kaha se lau?
Kaka- tumhare baajume hi toh khaadi hai. Nandini ke saath dance kar lo na
Anirudh- par Kaka....
Although Anirudh hesitated but at last he agreed and went to ask her.
Anirudh forwarding his hand- Nandini kya tum mere saath dance karna chahogi?
Nandini- ji
She became nervous but then she controlled her emotions and placed her hand in his.
They both took their position. Anirudh was hesitant but still he knew he had to dance so he placed one hand on her waist while she placed one hand on his shoulders and their other hands joined
e/o.
The music started but they were completely lost in each other. They were unaware of things around them. They wanted to stare at e/o for hours.
He turned her. His face close to her neck. She could feel his hot breath but she did not blush. He turned her around and pulled her close to him.
The people around loved to see them together.
Woman1- kitne ache lag rahe hai dono ek saath
Man1- haan kitni achhi jodi hai
The RCs also felt the same thing. The barrister couple also heard them but Nandini blushed a little.
The music stopped and they parted. Everyone clapped for them. They both blushed although they wanted to be in each other's embrace for some more time
After the party got Anirudh dropped Nandini in her hotel and came back home. Both were thinking about each other and smiling.

Kindly read the dance part while listening to Jaan Nisaar. I am sure you would enjoy it.

Precap:- (i) Nandini's Truth
(ii) Bondita to Speak Out

Hi guys....thank you so much for all your love and support. Sorry for the short update. I shall update soon. Please read and vote my stories and ignore my mistakes.
Thank you