Chapter-30: Grief Stricken 😢

Soon they reached the hotel. Bondita did not utter a word. She ran into her room with tears in her eyes. Aparna noticed this. Dev was following Bondita but was stopped by Aparna.
Aparna- kya hua Dev....Bondita itni udaas kyu lag rahi hai? Kuch hua hai kya uske saath?
Dev- haan woh.....
Aparna- jaate wakt toh thik thi. Anirudh babu se nahi mil payi kya?
Dev- nahi....woh hua yu ke...and he narrated her the whole story.
Hearing this tears started rolling down her cheeks.
Aparna- aisa kaisa kar sakte woh?? Apni patni ke baare mein ek baar bhi nahi socha unhone.....kaise pati hai woh. Jo bhi ho filhall tum Bondita Bondita ke paas jao aur usse samjhao ki Anirudh babu ko bhul jaaye.
Dev- sahi kaha abhi jata hu.
Dev ran upstairs and knocked the door. But she didn't respond. He slowly opened the door and went and sat beside her.
Dev- Bondita suno na
Bondita turned her head and saw Dev looking at her with concern.
Dev- Bondita mujhe pata hai tum ro rahi ho. Kyu chupa rahi ho mujhse apne aansu. Kaho na Bondita.....
Bondita could not control herself anymore. She broke down and started crying and shouting. Seeing her condition, a tear escaped Dev's eyes. She hugged him tightly. Dev was shocked. But he knew that Bondita being in a state of shock (sadma) and sadness hugged him. But still he felt different. As if he was waiting for that hug. Dev forwarded his hand to hug her back but stopped for a minute.
Dev(in his mind)- nahi yeh galat hai main Bondita ke saath aisa nahi kar sakta. Woh kisi aur ki hai. Par iss samay usse sahare ki zaroorat hai. Toh ek dost ke naate toh usse sambhaal sakta hu.
Saying this hugs her back.
Dev- shaant ho jao Bondita. Mujhe pata hai yeh sab tumhare liye mushkil hai. Mujhe pata hai Anirudh babu ko aisa nahi karna chahiye tha par ab tum himmat harogi toh kaise hoga Bondita.
Bondita(crying)- Kya kami reh gayi thi mere pyaar mein Dev. Aisa kyu kiya unhone. Unhone toh kaha tha ki woh Mera saath kabhi nahi chodenge. Toh phir.....kya woh mujhe bhool gaye, kya woh mujhse pyaar nahi karte?
Dev- sambhalo khud ko Bondita.......kitna dard aur sahogi tum....kitni mushkilo ka aur samna karogi tum. Isse behetar yahi hoga ki tum Anirudh babu ko bhul jao. Bhul jao ki Anirudh naam ka koi bhi insaan tumhari zindagi ka hissa tha. Thik hai na Bondita? Bon....
He saw her sleeping like a child.
Dev- aree yeh toh so gayi.....bichari kitna kuch saha hai usne din bhar. Isse sone dena chahiye.
He carried her in his arms and laid her on the bed. He sat beside her and started caressing her hair.
Dev- kitna massom chehra hai Bondita ka? Koi uske saath aisa kaise kar sakta hai? Shayad Anirudh babu ko Bondita ki ehemiyat kabhi pata nahi chala ho. Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai.....par ek minute main yeh sab kyu soch raha hu. Kya ho raha hai mujhe. Nahi mujhe bhulna nahi chahiye ki Bondita Anirudh babu ki hai. Uspar sirf Anirudh babu ka hi hak hai.
Saying this he left Bondita's room.
2½ hours passed. Bondita woke up and found herself sleeping on the bed.
Bondita- aree main Yaha kya kar raha hu. Shayad Dev ne sulaya hoga.
She went and sat near the window staring at the moon. While she was sitting, suddenly a book fell down. She quickly went and picked up the book. She saw the title "Anirudh ❤ Bondita". Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She opened the book and found a painting of Anirudh which she has painted while she was in London. 

It contained the love letters which Anirudh had written when he had gone to Kolkata for some work

Bondita- kyu kiya apne mere saath aisa pati babu. Saath rehene ka vaada karke mujhe majdhar mein akela chod diya. Kya hogya hai apko.
Then she a letter in which it was written
"I LOVE YOU BONDITA!!!"
She started crying bitterly.
Bondita- I love you.....yehi teen sabdo ne humari zindagi badal di thi. Humare rishte ko aur masboot banaya tha. Humare beech pyaar ka ek haseen rishta juda tha. Phir ek jatkeme apne sab kuch khatam kaise kar diya? Mujhe yakeen nahi hota ki aisa bhi kuch kar sakte hai aap. Maine socha tha ki  jo bhi ho mera aap ke liye pyaar kabhi kam nahi hoga pati babu. Par ab main aapse pyaar nahi sirf aur sirf nafrat karti hu pati babu. Jis insaan ne mujhe dhoka diya, mere pyaar ko thukraya, meri ehemiyat nahi samajh paya, mujhe istamaal karke phek diya unko unki galti ka ehesaas hona chahiye. Ab dekhiye aap Anirudh Roy Choudhury kaise main apke paas rehkar, apka faiyeda uthakar, apko khudse fir se pyaar kara kar, kaise aapko tadpati hu main. Par iss bar Bondita banke nahi koi aur banke.

In RC Mansion ~ Anirudh was also sitting near the window staring at the moon

.
.
.
In RC Mansion ~
Anirudh was also sitting near the window staring at the moon. He was thinking about  "His Life".
_________________________________________

Flashback~
At night......
Bondita was sitting in front of the mirror combing her hair. It had been a tired day for her. Managing her studies and the household chores. Anirudh entered the room and saw his beautiful angel combing her long, silky hair. Anirudh walked towards her and bent down close to her. His face touching her neck. Bondita closed her eyes due to nervousness. Anirudh slowly kissed her neck. Bondita stood up. She tried to run but Anirudh caught her hand. He pulled her towards him and held her waist tightly.
Anirudh- apne pyaar se dur bhag rahi ho....kyu main aisa nahi kar sakta kya??
Bondita- bilkul kar sakte hai. Yeh apka haq hai.
Anirudh- achha toh.....
He pulled her closer
Anirudh- toh ab mujhe apne haq ke saath apni saari hadh par karni hai.
Bondita blushed. She pushed him and ran into the washroom. Anirudh smiled and followed her. But before she could close the door he entered. Anirudh smiled mischievously and started walking towards her. She moved backwards. He went towards her and pinned her to the wall. Bondita was getting so very nervous. He slowly turned on the shower. The water started gushing out making them completely wet. He held her by her waist tightly and started placing feather like kisses all over her face. Then he slowly started opening her laces while kissing on her lips passionately. He slowly removed her pallu and started kissing her cleavage. Bondita was enjoying the moment. He turned off the shower and carried her in his arms and laid her on the bed. He unbuttoned his shirt and slowly started removing his suspenders. They removed all the barriers between them and enjoyed their beautiful night.
Flashback ends
_________________________________________

Anirudh was having tears in his eyes. Earlier he could touch her, he could feel her but now he could not even see her.
With all these thoughts he fell asleep.

Precap- (i) Anirudh Meets Nandini               (ii) Anirudh's Feelings 

              (ii) Anirudh's Feelings 

Unedited part ......

Hi guys......as I had not written  any romantic part since long, I thought of writing it today. Hope you would like this chapter. Thank you so much for all your love and support. Keep supporting me. Please read and vote my stories and ignore my mistakes.
Thank you