Chapter-24: Heartbroken Bondita

Next morning ~
Bondita woke up and saw Anirudh sleeping. She smiled looking at him and went to the washroom. Anirudh woke up and found that Bondita had already got up. He went to get ready while Bondita was completing all her household chores. Anirudh came down and they both sat down to have their breakfast .
Anirudh- Bondita aaj kya banaya hai khane mein?
Bondita- aaj luchi, aloo dum aur apka manpasand kheer banaya hai.
Anirudh- aree wah ajao aaj main tumhe apne haathon se khilaunga. Humesha tum itni mehnat karti ho sabki khushiyon ke liye kabhi mujhe bhi mauka milna chahiye tumhe khush karne ke liye.
Bondita smiled.
Bondita(in her mind)- kitna khayal rakhte hai pati babu mera. Kash aisa pati har ladki mile toh humare desh mein bhi ladkiyon ko unka adhikaar milta. Sachme main bohot bhagyashaali hu joh mujhe pati babu mile hain. Jinpar main aankh band karke vishwaas kar sakti hu. Jinse main beinteha mohabat kar sakti hu. Jinpar Mujhe pura Bharosa hai.
Anirudh- Bondita kaha kho gayi??
Bondita- na...nahi toh
Anirudh- toh phir betho
Bondita sat down near Anirudh. He served food for her and started feeding her. They alternatively fed e/o with immense love and care.
Bondita- aree pati babu aap bhi khaye na. Tabse aap hi mujhe khila rahe hai.
Anirudh- haan toh.....tum khaogi toh Mera pet apne aap bhar jayega .
Bondita- bas bas ab main khilaungi.
Bondita- achha pati babu aap ek vaada kijiye.
Anirudh- kaisa vaada?
Bondita- vaada kijiye ki aap Mera bharosa aur mera vishwaas kabhi nahi todenge.
Anirudh- vaada karta hu Bondita ki tumhara jo bharosa hai mujhpar main usse kabhi tootne nahi dunga.
Bondita- shotti??
Anirudh- shotti!!
They looked at each other and exchanged a smile.
Anirudh- achha Bondita mujhe study mein kuch books padhni hai toh main jaa raha hu. Kuch chahiye hoga toh bula lena.
Bondita- Yaha pe bhi study hai??
Anirudh- haan woh kya hai na mujhe books padhne ki aadat thi toh baba ne Yaha bhi ek study banwa liya tha.
Bondita(smiling )- thik hai.
Anirudh went to his study and Bondita started roaming around the bungalow.
She was going into each and every room and admiring its beauty. Suddenly she came across a room which was quite dark from inside. She wanted to see what was inside but at the same time she was afraid of darkness. The strange atmosphere of the room was making her more curious. Lastly she gathered the courage and straight away went inside .
She went inside the room carefully as it was dark inside. Suddenly she found a switch and switched it on. The lights turned on.
It was a big room decorated with flowers and heart- shaped balloons. There were many boxes kept on dust covered tables.
Bondita went near a box and opened it.
There were many letters and some shiny stones inside. She took out a letter and started reading it. Soon she realised that it was a love letter from Saudamini to Anirudh. She was shattered. Her heart pained but she somehow controlled herself. She took out other letters and started reading it. The letters were written when Anirudh had confessed him love to Saudamini. At last, she took aut the letter in which Anirudh had written about Bondita and his marriage.
It was the letter written to Saudamini where Anirudh had explained in what circumstances he had to marry Bondita.
There were also some photos of Saudamini and Anirudh hugging e/o.
Bondita's heart broke into a thousand pieces.
Meanwhile Anirudh wanted to drink coffee. So he called out Bondita's name. But Bondita did not respond as she was lost in her own sad world. Anirudh called her innumerable times but she did not respond. He thought to go and check himself. As he was passing he saw that the secret room was open. He went a little closer and saw Bondita holding the letters. He was shocked. He knew she was heartbroken. The truth that he had been hiding had come in front of her. Tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks. He went close to her.
Anirudh- Bon......Bondita
Bondita turned back saw him standing with tears in his eyes.
Anirudh- Bondita mujhe pata hai.....he held her by her shoulders.
Bondita- dur hatiye......mujhe chuiye mat
Anirudh- Bondita meri baat toh suno.
Bondita(crying)- ab sunne bolne ke liye kuch bacha hi kya hai. Sab khatam ho gaya. Sab kuch.
Anirudh- kuch khatam nahi hua hai Bondita. Main tumhe humesha se batana chahta tha par kabhi himmat hi nahi hui.
Bondita- himmat nahi hui.....apko pata hai apne mera dil toda hai, mera vishwaas toda hai, mera bharosa toda hai. Mujhe aapse nafrat ho gayi hai pati babu. Apne humare beech ke pyaar ko mitta diya pati babu.
Anirudh(crying bitterly)- Bon.....Bondita
Bondita ran towards her room. Anirudh was completely broken. He ran behind her. But before he could enter she closed the door and locked it from inside crying bitterly.