Epilogue

Fews months passed. In these few months, Anirudh and Bondita had tried their level best to heal their family's broken hearts. But they knew that them becoming parents was the only way to bring back the happiness of the RC Mansion. And they too wanted the same to happen. The fake pregnancy incident had broken Bondita from inside. Although Bondita had tried her best to hide her immense pain but everyone in the house had noticed this. But what can they do? How can they console her when they were themselves broken. But little did they know that the happiness that they were in search of for months was at their door step.

•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•

Bondita was in the kitchen. Kaka came down and went towards the mandir but Bondita was not present there. Then after sometime, he saw Bondita coming out of the kitchen. "Aree bahu aaj aane mein der kardi....tumhari tabiyat toh thik hai na?", asked a concerned Kaka.
"Ji Kaka Sasurji. Main thik hu ", Bondita replied placing her hand on her head. "Nahi bahu tum thik nahi lag rahe. Kya baat hai bahu?". "Woh Kaka Sasurji subah se sir dard kar raha tha.", said Bondita in a mild tone. Meanwhile Anirudh came down interrupting their conversation. "Aaj aarti shuru nahi hui?", asked Anirudh while wearing his watch. "Woh Bahu ka sir dard kar raha tha..". "Kya Bondita tumne bataya nahi tumhare Sir mein dard tha. Itni laparwa kaise ho sakti ho tum Bondita?", Anirudh said interrupting Kaka. Anger and concern were clearly visible on his face. "Woh pati babu main batane hi wali thi...". "Par bhul gayi", said Anirudh with a frown. "Tum bahu ko kyu daant rahe ho. Uski kya galti hai? Aree tumhe bahu ka khayal rakhna chahiye. Par aap toh aaram se hil hil ke uthne waale hai. Kyu??", Kaka said glaring at him. "Kaka aap kehena kya chahte hai main Bondita ka khayal nahi rakhta? Main laparwa hu?", asked Anirudh. Bondita, who was trying to stop the fight which was now out of control, started feeling uneasy. She felt weak all of a sudden. She ran towards her room while Anirudh ran behind her to check her. Kaka stood near the stairs confused. Som and Batuk came down. "Kya hua Kaka aap aise bhoot ki tarah kyu khade hai yaha?", Batuk asked while Som giggled. "Kya kaha tune Batuk?". "Kuch nahi Kaka...waise Dada aur Boudi nahi dikh rahe. Woh kaha gaye?", asked Batuk. "Dono yahi the. Woh pata nahi Bahu achanak kamre mein chali gayi.", Kaka said out of concern.

Bondita ran into the washroom and started spewing out. Anirudh came in and started patting her back. Bondita felt comparatively better but was still weak. Anirudh washed her face and gave her a glass of water. "Ab kaisa lag raha hai Bondita?", asked a worried Anirudh. "Achha lag raha hai", she murmured. "Tum aaram karo main abhi aata hu", saying this he left the room covering her with a duvet. He went down to find three confused people staring at him. "Woh Bondita ne ulti ki."" Kya ab Bahu kaisi hai?", asked Kaka turning his head towards her room. "Ab woh thik mehsoos kar rahi hai aur apne kamre mein aaram kar rahi hai", said Anirudh sighing.
1½ hours passed. Bondita was still sleeping while Anirudh sat beside her reading a novel. Bondita opened her eyes to find Anirudh sitting beside her, his hand on her head. Anirudh looked down when she moved a little. "Aree Bondita uth gayi tum. Ab kaisa lag raha hai?", he asked smiling. "Kaafi achha lag raha hai", she said with a wide smile. She slowly tried to get up. "Aree kaha jaa rahi ho Bondita?" "Woh pati babu mujhe bathroom jana hai" she said. He helped her to get up. After sometime she came out to find Anirudh standing near the window. She went and stood beside him. "Roy Choudhury haweli mein khushiyan phirse kaise lani hai uske baareme soch rahe the na", she said looking out. "Tumhe kaise pata chala?", he asked. "Patni hu aapki. Aapko abse behetar janti hu.", she said looking at his shocked face. Hearing this, Anirudh's expression changed. He hugged her tightly mentally thanking God for bringing her into his life. He considered himself lucky to have her as his better half. They were enjoying the moment when suddenly Bondita fell unconscious in his arms. He held her tightly patting her cheeks. "Kya hua Bondita...Bondita utho", he cried with tears in his eyes. Hearing his voice, all the family members came up while Anirudh laid an unconscious Bondita on the bed, caressing her hair gently.
Batuk called the Doctor while Kaka and Som stood near Anirudh consoling him.
The Doctor came in and checked Bondita. She came out with a wide smile on her face. "Doctor Bondita thik toh hai na?" "Mubarak ho Anirudh babu Mrs. Bondita pet se hai. She's pregnant.", the doctor said. "Main...main baba banne wala hu?", he asked her, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Main sach mein baba banne wala hu", he asked again. "Ji Anirudh babu aap bohot jald baba banne wale hai.", saying this the doctor left after being paid. He ran inside the room. Bondita was still unconscious but soon got back her senses. "Pati Babu", she murmured weakly. "Bondita...aaram se", he said helping her to sit properly.
"Aap ro kyu rahe hai pati babu?" "Bondita tumne aaj mujhe duniyaa ki sabse badi khushi di hai. Tum Maa banne wali ho Bondita.", he said smiling with tears. "Kya??" "Haan Bondita tum pet se ho." Hearing this she couldn't control her tears and hugged Anirudh tightly resting her head on his chest while he placed his chin on her head.

All the family members were on cloud nine

All the family members were on cloud nine. At last God fulfilled their wish. Indeed with this news, the happiness which the RCs had lost long back had returned back. Kaka, Binoy and Somtuk went around disturbing sweets. While Anirudh and Bondita watched the scene from their room window. "Akhir kar Roy Choudhurion ki khushiyan laut aayi. Aaj humara parivaar pura ho gaya Bondita", said Anirudh placing his hand on her stomach. "Aaj bohot khush hu main. Main Dugga Maa se yehi prarthana karti hu ki humara parivaar aise hi hasta khelta aur sukhi rahe.", said Bondita as she closed her eyes. Anirudh hugged Bondita, "I love you Bondita. I love you."

Bgm:-

{Mera Dil Tu Pyaar Mera Tu,
Mera Jeevan Sansaar Mera,
Kaise Kahu Kya Laage Tu Meri,
Tu Sansein Meri Parchayi Meri,
Saamne Jo Tu Mere Ho,
Kaabu Kaise Dil Pe Ho,
Kaise Main Isko Samjhau,
Rishta Tera Mera (×4) }

•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•