Chapter-15: Bondita's Confession of ❤

Recap:-

----------‐-‐-----------‐---------------‐-----------
Anirudh, Suhana and Kartik carried on with their plan. Though Anirudh was feeling awkward to dance with someone else other than his Bondita, he knew that he was doing all this for her only. 
One morning ~
Bondita was in the kitchen preparing lunch. Anirudh and Suhana were in the study waiting for Bondita to come out of the kitchen. Kartik was in his room thinking about Anirudh and Bondita
He went to the kitchen to drink water. Meanwhile Bondita had also finished her work. Kartik entered the kitchen.
Bondita- arre Kartik kya baat hai aaj rasoi mein?
Kartik- nahi Bondita main toh paani pine aaya tha.
Bondita- achha thik hai....waise Kartik mujhe tumhe ek chiz dikhani thi chalo na.
Kartik- haan chalo
Anirudh saw them coming out of the kitchen. Immediately he went inside and started dancing.
While they were going to her room, Bondita's eyes fell on Anirudh. She saw him dancing with Suhana. She was boiling with anger and jealousy.  She was trying to figure out the reason behind her behaviour but her head was not working at that moment. Kartik noticed her pain and jealousy seeing Anirudh with someone else.
Kartik- Bondita chalo kamre mein chalo.
Anirudh saw Kartik holding Bondita's hand and taking her to her room. He was feeling bad but he knew Kartik was his partner in his plan.
Kartik brought her to her room and closed the door.
Kartik- kya hua Bondita?
Bondita- Kartik mujhe pata nahi kya ho raha hai. Bohot ajeeb lag raha hai. Jab main Pati babu ko kisi aur ke saath dekhti hu toh pata nahi mujhe bilkul achha nahi lagta. Jab mere paas aate hai toh achha lagta hai. Aisa lagta hai ki jeevan bhar unke paas hi rahu. Yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe?
Kartik- pyaar ho gaya hai tujhe apne pati babu se. Sachha pyaar. Ab shayad tujhe pata chal gaya hoga ki jisse tu pyaar karti hai usse kisi aur ke saath dekhti hai toh kaisa lagta hai. Jo pehele hua usme Anirudh ki koi galti nahi thi. Woh tujhse sachha pyaar karta hai isiliye woh tujhe mere saath nahi dekh paye. Unko unki galti ka pachtawa ho gaya tha par ab mujhe lagta hai ki tujhe unhe maaf kar dena chahiye. Aur haan apne pyaar ka izhaar bhi kar lena chahiye. Isse pehele ki der ho jaye.
Bondita- haan sahi kaha tumne. Main aaj hi pati babu se apne pyaar ka izhaar karungi.
Kartik- achhi baat hai chal ab main chalti hoon aur haan All the best.
Bondita(blushing)- thank you
At night ~
Bondita was in her room sitting near the window admiring the moon. Anirudh entered the room and saw Bondita sitting completely engrossed in her thoughts. He was staring at her. The moonlight falling on her face was making her look like an angel. Bondita noticed Anirudh staring at her and she started blushing. 
Bondita- pati babu
Anirudh was lost in her
Bondita- pati babu kaha kho gaye ?
Anirudh- tum mein
Bondita- Woh pati babu mujhe aapse kuch kehna tha.
Anirudh (coming closer to her)- bolo
Bondita- woh pati babu mujhe aapse yeh kehna tha ki....
Anirudh(curiously)- ki....
Bondita- ki main aapse bohot bohot pyaar karti hu....itna pyaar ki aap ke liye apni jaan bhi de sakti hu.
Anirudh was very happy to hear his.
Anirudh(with tears in his eyes)- phirse kaho na Bondita
Bondita- main aapse bohot pyaar karti hu pati babu. Sachha pyaar.
Anirudh happily hugged her tightly.
Bondita- pati babu kya kar rahe hai.
Anirudh- Bondita tumne aaj mujhe duniyaa ki saari khushiyan de di. Tumhara bohot bohot shukriya. Mere pyaar ko swikaar karne ke liye. Aur mujhe maaf kardo maine tumhe bohot dukh diya hai Bondita.
Bondita- nahi nahi pati babu yeh aap kaisi baat kar rahe hai. Maine aapko maaf kardiya hai. Main kabhi apne pyaar se zyaada din gussa reh paungi kya.
She hugged Anirudh. He was very happy. He hugged her back.

Precap- Anidita's Beautiful Moments 💜💜

Hi guys....thank you so much for all the love and support. Keep supporting me. Please read and vote my stories and ignore my mistakes.
Thank you