Chapter 25

UGH OMG so... I typed this chapter and I loved how it was, but it just decided to flipping COPY ALL AND I try to stop it by clicking space and it flipping deletes EVERYTHING I just wrote. Now here I am, typing this all over again. WHY CANT THERE BE AN UNDO BUTTON ok well I'm done now. Thanks for reading my mini rant, well if you did.

Kirstie's POV

It's only been 2 minutes and I'm already bored.

No ones screamed, laughed, or been chased around the house.. yet.

Being upstairs is boring, nobody has come up or even come close to the steps. All I can do is put eyes on objects I see in front of my door, and wait for something to happen.

I decide to whisper-shout to Trevor. "HAS ANYTHING HAPPENED FOR YOU YET?"

He quickly replies. "NO, BUT I DID SHOOT RICKY THROUGH THE RAILS. HE DIDNT SEE ME BY THE WAY AND IT WAS HILARIOUS"

So things have been happening, just really quietly. "OK CUZ IM BORED TO DEATH IM SLOWLY DYING HELP ME"

"HAHA JUST SHOOT THROUGH THE RAILS LIKE A NINJA"

Well. I've got nothing else better to do. "OKAYYYYY"

Soon, I've shot Samantha and Kian once and almost got caught by Sam who actually came upstairs with Kian, but I quickly hid around the corner. Luckily, they didn't keep coming and went back down.

Andrea came up too but got scared and ran back down where Ricky and Samantha were.

I've also decided to walk around the halls, not just sit in front of my room, lying on the ground like a really awkward turtle in a cape because I was bored.

I'm walking backwards, making sure no one was behind me cuz who knows, Kian could sneak through a window like Spider-Man and shoot me with a Super Soaker.

As I am walking, I hear footsteps, but ignore them because they sound faint.

"AHHHHH WHAT THE POOP WHO ARE YOU DONT TOUCH MEEEEE" I bump into someone and I rapidly am shooting until I'm out of foam darts to shoot.

"AHHHHHH OH MY GOD YOU SCARED THE LIVING SH*T OUT OF ME" the person rapidly shoots at me too, but obviously we both miss each other.

I'd know that voice anywhere.

"Oh my gosh Trevor, I thought you were a murderer... Or Kian," I say putting my hand over my heart as if I was going to die.

"Well I almost peed myself so be glad it's just me and I didn't," he responds, picking up his darts and reloading his gun.

"Well first off, tmi and secondly, this was probably the most action that has happened for me so far in the past hour this has been going on. Honestly, if I could, I would ditch this whole scene and I should be watching Netflix on my bed," I say as I am reloading my gun.

"Well... who says we can't just ditch them? Nothing happens up here anyways," Trevor says finishing up and standing.

I smile. "Let's pretend we're guarding with our guns next to us while we watch movies," I quietly run to my room, still in my onesie and blanket cape.

Trevor follows and I sit on my bed with my laptop, opening Netflix. Trevor sits at the edge of my bed, but I move over, making space so that he could sit next to me. Not saying that I want him right next to me, watching a movie. With me. Right now. UGH SUBCONSCIOUS SHUT UP HE'S BASICALLY YOUR BROTHER.

We end up watching a random fictional movie based on some random book I've never heard of, as I feel my eyes getting heavy In the middle of the movie. Even though it's just 10:00, I'm tired. It's been a long day, ok don't judge me.

In the morning, I wake up to whispering near me. I'm not fully awake enough to realize what's happening, but I can make out what they're saying.

"OMG MY FEELS"

"Aww this is so cuteeeeee"

It sounds like fangirls, but also like Lia and Andrea. Am I dreaming?

Once I feel awake enough to know what's going on, I can feel someone's heartbeat right next to me. And then I realize that was snuggling with...

I slept with Trevor Moran.

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

HEYY WASSUP :)

This is a great opportunity to make a cliff hanger.

I know you love me.

But I love you guyssssss and since I'm a nice person...

I'll keep going •3•

••

OH MY FLIPPING BUTTCHEEKS I LITERALLY SLEPT WITH TREVOR WHAT THE ACTUAL HMAMSKVLALCHSLDJ.

HOW.. WHAT.. WHY... the movie.

WHAT AM I FEELING I DONT EVEN KNOW AM I MAD AT MYSELF? AM I HAPPY THAT THIS HAPPENED? No of course not... He's like.. my brother...

I finally open my eyes and so does Trevor, coincidentally, and it's obvious what happens next.

"AHHHH OH MY- WHAT DID I DO DID I ACTUALLY DO THAT"

I feel myself blushing as I screamed that and I see Lia, Andrea, and Jenn fangirling with their phones out.

I start to get notifications from my phone.

"WHYYYYY? WHAT? I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO" I scream again as I see that they've posted things on social media tagged with me and Trevor.

Me and Trevor stay silent, occasionally looking over at each other but quickly looking away to the wall and to the girls.

"I ship it #trevstie IT HAS SAILED" Jenn squeals.

"Well, it's breakfast time and I think we should just leave you two together for a minutes or two... so see you downstairs!" Lia says walking out smiling with Jenn and Andrea.

We look at each other awkwardly.

"Um... I..." I start to stutter. I am speechless.

"Uhh... I'm sorry that this all.. happened... I think," Trevor whispers the last part quietly, I don't think he wanted me to hear that but.. I did.

"Well I... Uhm.. hope this doesn't make things.. awkward..." Even though it already is you IDIOT.

"Uh.. yeah. Heh... oh god.." Trevor quietly responds.

"Well.. we should head downstairs I guess... hopefully no one saw yet.."

He looks a little disappointed but says,"Yeah... lets just.. go downstairs now..."

We both get out and walk downstairs, I mentally get ready for what everyone's gunna say.

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

UGH FINALLY I WROTE IT ALL AGAIN :3

I wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow. :P

Please burn my school down. I really don't want to go. I'm too lazy. I wish I was a YouTuber. They... well most of them don't have to go.

Okayyyyyy well besides my struggles,

IM ALMOST AT 1k READSSSSSSS TANK YOU ALL SO MUCH ILYYYYYYY

I'll save my excitement for when it does happen.

Ok BAIIIIIIIII

*kiss* •3- <3