Chapter 32

*^*^*1 week later*^*^*

Trevor's POV

Today is my actual birthday, and I want it to be special, my sweet 16. This morning, I was greeted by a spam of text messages from the boys, Kirstie, and a lot of family and friends. All 7 of us are going to meet at the house, just to hang out and stuff for my birthday.

When I get to the house, everyone is already there. We decide to make a Sunday video for O2L and have all of us do a bunch of challenges together, since Kirstie wanted to try a bunch she saw all over youtube.

"Okay, so we have a tablespoon of cinnamon, 2 glasses of colored milk, all 5 flavors of warheads, and a ghost pepper on every plate for the challenges," Jc says.

"I'm scared and excited at the same time, it's a really weird feeling," Kirstie says smiling.

Sam points at the colored milk. "That stuff is evil. EVIL I TELL YOU."

"It's like that rainbow stuff that trails behind Nyan Cat," Connor says, staring at a glass of yellow milk.

"OKAY we have to start the videooooo," Kian gets everyone's attention.

Ricky counts is down. "Yeah ok 3... 2... 1..."

"WHAT'S UP O2LLLLLLLL KAJXHSBXBZJZKZZJXNZJXOAJAJDHSUWOEIWUDHA"

Everyone screams and it is chaos.

"We are all here today on Trevy's birthday and decided to make a Sunday video for y'all..," Kian says.

"AND WE DECIDED TO DO CHALLENGESSSS!!" Kirstie finishes his sentence.

"Ok, this was her idea, so if one of us dies, you'll be the suspect of our murder," I say pointing to Kirstie and she just rolls her eyes.

"Let's get to this video! I'm so scared," Connor whispers the last part into the camera.

We all go to our spots with our plates of stuff in front of us.

"3... 2... 1... GOOO!"

Everyone grabs their spoons of cinnamon and we all start to cough.

"EHHHH THIS BURNS ITS WEIRD," Kirstie screams.

"Done!" JC says and starts to drink his first glass full of milk. Hopefully, I don't start to throw up before I drink mine.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Eventually, Sam, Kirstie, Jc, and I throw up and Kian turns out to be the winner. Kirstie gets 2nd place, and Ricky gets 3rd. We clean everything up and by then, it is about 7:00.

Everyone goes inside, and we all just talk about things, and order pizza. Of course, I sit next to Kirstie.

I really do think I am in love with her. I just.. don't know what to do. I get my feels all crazy every time we touch or even if I see her in the same room as me. I need to do something, to see if she likes me back. But.. how?

Kirstie's POV

We order pizza, and after that long day of fun, I decide I needed some time outside, a little peace and quiet. I remember the little path that Trevor showed me to that beach, and decide to head there. It's not to cold outside, so I just tell everyone that I would be back inside in a couple minutes, not too long.

I go through the bushes and walk on the cool sand. There is a gentle breeze and the waves are crashing slightly on the shore. I lay down in the sand, not giving a fluff if I got sand everywhere because after those challenges, I do need to take a shower. I think about everything, how my life has changed just in 2 months, from bad to amazing. How did I get this great family, I don't know but at least I know they care about me, and I love them. I do feel like I've found something.. not just a family but.. something else too. But I just can't seem to figure it out quite yet.

I hear someone coming through the bushes behind me and I turn around to see Trevor poking out.

He notices me and walks over. "Why are you out here?"

"Just to think about.. things. My life up to this point. Everything. You?"

"Oh um.. just to think. This is the only peaceful place there is," Trevor says and lays down next to me.

We lie down together, in complete silence with the ocean noises in the background. 'Thinking' about life.

I feel like this thing, this feeling is really close right now. It might be my slight.. maybe crush on Trevor, but I'm just not sure. Why do emotions have to be so complicated.

Trevor sits up snaps me out of my thoughts and asks, "D-do you.. like me?"

I freeze. I can feel myself getting warmer by the second. And then those feels that I've been unsure of flash like a lightning bolt of things, I never actually felt before.

To answer this question... do I? Do I really actually like Trevor? Not as in a brother or anything but.. you know, 'like-like'?

I slowly sit up too and stutter on my words. "I d-don't... know..? I-i mean.. y-"

He shuts me up by crashing his lips into mine. I kiss him back, and it's like our lips were melting into each other. It.. we are... perfect. I feel like.. who even knows anymore.

We pull away and just stare into each other's eyes.

"I.."

"We..."

"...I think I love you," we both say at the same time.