Chapter 30

Kirstie's POV

In a couple minutes, people started to arrive. After about 20 minutes have passed, the living room is crowded with people. And in sitting here like a potato on the couch, because why not.

Jc comes up to me and pulls me up off the couch. "..And here is Kirstie," He introduced me to... OMG. IT'S JENNA MARBLES AND iiSUPERWOMANii.

"Aw, hi you're cute I'm Lily," Lily says. She flipping talked to ME.

"And I'm Jenna." ANCJAJCHSKCHSLAKXSJ.

I try to snap out of Fangirl mode. "Oh- uhm.. yeah. I know..." I stutter on my words.

"Well someone here's a fan," Jenna smiles. And then Lily pulls out her phone and takes a selfie with us four. I probably had a really stupid face... But at this point, I don't give a poop emoji.

"And... posted. So Kirstie, we'll see you around!" Lily says as they walk away.

Jc says, "So then I'm guessing you watch a lot of YouTubers now?"

"Hah, yeah. I'm growing into a lot of fandoms now," I grin.

"Well, have fun with that. I should've told you this sooner, but you probably know there are bad people like haters that will try to get into your system, but don't try to 'feed' them and give them what they want... ok?" He kneels down meet my eye level. "Don't let the bad comments hurt you, because I know you have a strong little mind in there, and you're smart enough to ignore them. Can you promise me to try and not face them, and just pretend they don't exist?"

I keep smiling wider and reply, "I have my dignity, and I won't let some sassy teenagers get the best of me."

Jc smiles at my response. "Good. There may be a lot, but they're just jealous that they can't be as 'fabulous', like you would say, as you."

"Okay," I say. Jc stands up and goes to talk to his friends.

I can do this, because I'm like pewdiepie. 2 fab 4 youuu!

Trevor's POV

Today is your early birthday, your sweet 16, in fact. Make it count. Do something cool, and DON'T ruin the fun.

I smile at myself in the mirror.

"Nothing is going to stop me from having my fun," I say to myself and head downstairs.

Everyone has basically arrived and I spot Kirstie over by the couch. I walk over to her, because she looks lonely. Not because of any other stupid reason... of course.

"You look like you're having a party over here," I sarcastically state.

"Yeah, because I don't know anyone here, except you guys," she shrugs her shoulders.

"Well then let's have funnn! You can't just sit here and be unsocial, any girl would die to be in your place right now, well at least I know I would." Great choice of words, Trevor.

She giggles. "Well ok-"

I cut her off before she could deny anything. "Good!"

I hold her hand and drag her through the crowds. We end up in the kitchen, perfect. Food is always the best answer.

"Why are we here?" She asks.

"Food. DUH... IT HELPS SOLVE ALMOST ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. Plus I'm hungry as fuuuuudge."

"Your words are always correct, Trevor," she says as she takes a cupcake and smashes it in my face.

"HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, TREVOR!!" She screams and throws her arms up in the air.

"Wow, thanks, the first birthday wish to me from someone else besides me award goes to Kirstie Caylen," I say, trying to wipe off all the blue icing off my nose.

"Thank you, I would like to thank my blanket, for keeping me warm, safe, and closing up my forts. Also, I would like to thank my onesies, for always being there for me. And finally, a big thanks to my phone, for keeping my life social... kinda."

We laugh and decide that the best thing to do was throw more food into people's faces, as I introduce them to Kiki. Also, I needed revenge on Kian, for waking me up that one morning with a pancake to my face so... the only logical answer would be to do the same thing.

We walk up to Kian first, since he was the closest to the kitchen. He was only with Andrea right now, so then she can enjoy the show.

"Heyyyy Kian, how are you doing?" Kirstie asks.

"Umm... go-" We cut him off with a cupcake to the face.

Kirstie poked a hole in a water bottle cap, but filled the bottle up with strawberry Fanta, so she could spray it in people's faces.

"Thanks for making my shirt look like cotton candy, guys. It looks so awesummmm now," Kian says sarcastically as Kirstie, Andrea, and I laugh our butts off.

"Your welcome, we got to go throw more cupcakes at people, so BYEEEEE!" Kirstie says as we run off to another group of people. We head to Jenn and her "fab 5" crew

"Hey Jenn X Penn," I say.

"What's up guys? Oh Kirstie this is Rebecca, Andrew, Anthony, and Jack."

"WE'RE THE FAB 5!!" Rebecca shouts.

"Oh my gosh, I've found my people, YOU GUYS SAY FAB TOO" Kirstie exclaims.

"Come on, we gotta throw the cupcake at Jenn, we gotta start the show!" I whisper in Kirstie's ear and she smiles.

"Secrets secrets are no fun unless you share them with everyone!" Anthony says.

We all look at him with puzzled faces. "What? It's something my Kindergarten teacher said!"

"And you remember that??" Jack says, and Anthony just shrugs.

"Jenn, close your eyes... we have a little surprise for you," I say, and she closes her eyes.

"Why? Is it bad? Will I die?"

"Haha, no don't worry about it..." Kirstie answers.

We immediately start to ruin her outfit and face with the deliciousness in our hands.

"OMG ok, I need to learn to not to deal with anything when Kirstie is with Trevor," Jenn says as everyone else just starts laughing.

"Well, strawberry Fanta is good, so I wouldn't complain if I got drenched in it." Kirstie says as she drinks some of it through the hole at the top.

"Yeah, and cupcakes are the best," I add.

We do this a couple more times, until I've introduced Kirstie to everyone here and we've been having fun together. I check the clock, and it's only 8:00. Everyone's going outside because the weather is nice out and going swimming in the pool.

"Hey, you think we should join them outside?" I ask.

"Sure! I'm going to go change into a swim suit, so I'll see you outside?"

"Okay."