Chapter 46

Ok, I know Jc found out Vega was a boy a couple days ago, but I'm keeping him as a girl until Jc says his new name, if he ever changes it so YUP
;3 Btw, I'M SO PROUD OF ALL THE YOUTUBERS LIKE TYLER ON ELLEN AND JOEY COMING OUT AND MIRANDA SINGS HITTING 4,000,000 SUBS JUST UGHHH <33 #teaminternet

Connor's POV (WOAH A NEW POV x3)

Christmas is always the best time of the year, and spending it with so many people I love makes it even better.

The whole opening presents was crazy, the living room was a MESS but we cleaned up and now it's 7:30, we're eating pizza and making gingerbread people and a house.

"NU IT'S NOT STAYING UP!!" Samantha screams at a wall of the house that keeps falling.

Angelica walks over and stands it up and sticks the roof on so it wouldn't wall over. "Magic."

"Heh, oh."

"LETS DECORATE IT NOWWWW," Lia says, putting Vega down on the ground.

"I'm decorating this side of the roof," Kirstie says, taking the pink icing and sugar sprinkles. Oh gosh.

"Well, I'll be making my little me," I say, starting to make my hair with icing on my gingerbread man.

Trevor's POV

We were all creating our little people as some of us were eating the icing from the bag, cough Andrea cough and Sam cough. I mean, I was eating some of the candy anyways so I can't blame them...

"Guys, look at our beautiful roof," Kirstie says as her and Jenn show us the roof of the house they've been working on for the past 20 minutes.

"It looks so pretty that I want to eat it," I take my finger and take some of the icing off and eat it.

"NO YOU RUINED IT," Jenn and KT start screaming and try to fix it.

I laugh, "It's so fun to make you guys mad."

"This is why I call you the devil's pet," Kirstie pouts.

"Stop pouting, angels are never sad or mad, they're always happy," I say tickling KT. Little does she know, I have a small thing planned for a bit later tonight.

Kirstie's POV

After fixing what Trevor destroyed, I start to make my person. I chose a girl gingerbread person because it has a dress with long hair in the front. The dress is pink icing, of course, with white candy flowers on it. I made wavy-ish hair with brown icing and put a candy flower on the side of her head. I made a kissy face (like this •3•) with cat whiskers for her face.

"Mini-me is so fabulous," I state, proud of myself.

After a while, we finish up the house and it turns out looking like a hot mess. But at least I'll be able to eat it later...

We were currently watching Christmas movies in the living room with hot chocolate and popcorn. Home Alone was playing and I was stealing popcorn from everyone with the big bowls and throwing it in my mouth. I'm starting to master the skill.

I throw one up in the air and am about to catch it until Trevor gets it before me. We luckily don't bump into each other.

"That was my popcornnnn!"

"Hehe, well it's mine now," he laughs.

"Well, I'm gunna go to the bathroom so I'll be right back," I announce, getting up to use the bathroom down the hall.

I do my business and wash my hands after. I unlock the door and walk out to see Trevor standing there, waiting for me.

"Why did you follow me?" I question.

"Because, I have something to show you," He says, taking my hand in his and leading me up the stairs.

As I'm confused as to what's happening, I follow him up the stairs and into his room. He unlocks the window and pushes it open.

"Come with me, hold on tight so you don't fall." Trevor steps out and climbs up on top of the roof. I attempt to do the same and he pulls me up onto the flat roof surface.

"So... what did you want to show me?"

"This." He brings out a little stem and as I'm staring at it, he pulls me close to him and crashes his lips to mine. I kiss back, and it's just a beautiful moment.

We pull away and he's hugging me. "I felt the little butterflies dancing around inside me," I tell him.

He chuckles. "Well that's love."

I smile at him and kiss his cheek. "Merry Christmas, Trevy."

"Merry Christmas, KT."