Chapter 27

OMG TANK YOU GUYSSSS I HAVE 1.01k READSSSSS :D
Ily all and I'm trying to type faster and get chapters out more often so yeah :3
~
••••••Couple weeks later••••••

Kirstie's POV

School has been ok. Boring, but better than socializing with people in a public school. Yeah, I don't have any friends but I have my family and.. YouTubers. At least I'm not completely lonely.

Trevor has been really nice to me lately. Jenn, Andrea, Samantha, Lia, and I had this talk a couple days ago. They all think Trevor likes me and all that poop and we'd be so perfectttt. It sounds perfect. Wait NO. Why lifeeeeee.

JC and Connor's birthdays were a couple days ago and Trevor's is coming up. Samantha's is coming up too, the 26th apparently. Jc's is the 11th, Connor's is the 12th, and Trevor's is the 30th. Well, Sam's is coming to but that's basically in a month.

We've all decided to do one big party for Samantha, Trevor, Jc, and Connor since their birthdays are all so close.

The party is going to be on the 20th, about the middle of their birthdays and today we're all heading to the mall to buy presents.

I'm wearing a pastel pink tank top with sparkles fading from the top, white shorts, and light pink sandals with sparkles on the straps. I can't wear an outfit without sparkles, unless it's a onesie. That's the only thing that's ok, cuz they're swag. UGH Samantha got me into saying swag now.

After I'm ready, I head downstairs to the living room. Ricky and Kian were ready. We were meeting up with Sam, Trevor, Lia, Jenn, Andrea, and Samantha at Starbucks. We were also going to finally see Connor's girlfriend Angelica. It's about time we met her, I've heard that name about 10 times everyday.

I get bored waiting for Connor and Jc so I decide to text Trevor.

Me: I'm boreddddddd

Trevor replies almost instantly.

Trevyy<3: Me toooooooo

Trevyy<3: I'm on my way btw

Me: We're waiting for Con and Jc THEY TAKE FOREVERRRR

Trevyy<3: lol excuse me doing this weave we got takes forever to make perfect

Me: I take a shorter time than you guys xD

Trevyy<3: that's why boys look more perfect than girls

There's that word. Perfect.

Me: HEYYYYYYYY us girls are fabulous

Trevyy<3: you didn't let me finish boys look more perfect than girls, except you ;)

As I was about to text back that he was too sweet and stuff, Jc tells me to get in the car.

"Hold on, I'm texting Trevor."

"Aww you gunna get together and roam around the mall like big kids?" Kian says.

I blush, "SHHH I CAN'T CONCENTRATE and no.. of course not." Although I do kinda hope so.

"Well get your buttcheeks in the car or else we'll leave without youuu" Jc opens the front door and starts to slowly walk out.

"Carry meeee, I'm lazy," I say and hold my arms out.

Jc. Is about to protest, but Connor bumps into the conversation and says, "Hop on my back, let's show Jc the grouch that we are kids and we actually have fun."

I jump on his back and he runs outside as Jc says, "Your only younger than me by a day, Con. And to be fair, she's my daughter and I can have just as much as fun as Kirstie did at DisneyLand."

We just laugh and head to the car. Ricky was driving, Jc was in the shotgun, and us 12 year olds were sitting in the back, Kian to my left and Connor to my right. I sat in the middle cuz I'm special. And cuz I'm short.

I continue to text Trevor.

Me: Jc was making me get in the car and Connor gave me a piggyback ride cuz I was lazy

Me: and aw your sweet ;3

Trevyy<3: haha sweet as Nutella

Me: you know meh so well <3

Trevyy<3: i try.

I smile to myself and start to text back but I see a little notification from Twitter.

I tap it and see Connor tweeted a picture of me smiling at my phone, clearly able to see that it says "Trevyy<3" at the top...

"CONNOR FRANTAAAAA"

He bursts into laughter and says, "Aww you put a little heart next to his name!"

I feel my face getting warmer by the second.

Me: help I'm a 12 year old girl stuck in a car of 4 guys all over the age of 18 and only one of them is more mature than me

Connor looks offended. "Well, I ship #Trevstie and I think I am a very mature white girl, thank you very much."

"On the way back home, I call sitting on the right, so YOU CAN'T SEE MY PHONEEEE"

"Ok you two, stop fighting, we're here and don't get us kicked out because you guys were immature," Ricky jokes.

"I promise to behave, but idk about Connor. Are you sure feeding him Starbucks will calm him?" I say.

"Starbucks gives me my energy to be alive so I wouldn't be here without Starbucks," Connor says as he opens the door on his side.

"Well, now I know I have a sister."

Connor simply rolls his eyes and smiles as we walk into the Starbucks that's connected inside the mall.

Everyone has arrived after we order our drinks and we all sit down at two tables. Angelica is really nice and cool. We've only known each other for 10 minutes, but it's like we've known each other since the day I was adopted.

After everyone is done, we all split up to find each other gifts.