Chapter 29

•_•_•_•Couple days later•_•_•_•

Kirstie's POV

Today was the day of the party, and I already know this house is going to be a mess. Sometimes I feel bad for the house because of what happens in here.

I decide I was going to wear a flowy light yellow dress with white polka dots all over that goes to my knees. And I wear white leggings, because I don't want to be molested. Living in a house with 4 guys, usually 6, for about a month and a half, they have taught me things. Well, I just like to listen to a lot of their conversations I guess.

I set the outfit on my bed to wear later, so I don't get it dirty which is most likely to happen. Don't know how, but trust me. It will.

I choose not to wear shoes because one, who cares, I'm at home. And two because not wearing shoes makes me feel free, and I can lay down in bed or a couch without feeling weird because of my shoes.

Everyone's awake by 10:00, to my surprise even me, and we're all getting ready with food and decorations. The girls were coming soon to help, so that might help us. I don't think guys can handle decorating a house for a party.

"What makes you think that? I'm a fantabulous decorator," Jc says.

"I was thinking out loud again?"

"Yup," they all say.

"Well then, I need to learn not to think bad things around you guys. And I just think guys aren't as neat as girls. You're kinda just... Carefree."

"Uh, we can make this room as pretty and neat as a wedding cake," Sam states, sticking a piece of tape on a streamer to hang.

"Sureee, you can try but I think only Connor and Ricky have enough skills to make it pretty decent."

"Yes, I have mad Tumblr skills," Connor proudly says.

"Why me?" Ricky questions.

"Have you seen your shelves of Pokemon? You're whole room is cleaner than mine," I answer, blowing a balloon.

"Aww well thanks but you haven't seen my drawers, they are ratchet."

I laugh and we keep decorating. Soon, Jenn and Andrea arrive.

"Heyyy, what's up Little Caylen," Andrea says, as I greet them at the door.

"Heyy, what's up uh.. McAllister and.. Russett?" Took me a while, but I'm learning.

"Haha, nothing much. How's the decorating going?" Jenn asks as I let them in.

"Okay, but I told them that girls are better at decorating than boys."

We walk into the living room where everyone is. There's every single color of the rainbow everywhere you look.

"Woah, did Samantha's pet unicorn explode or something?" Jenn asks.

"Hey, for us it's not that bad ok so don't judge," Trevor says, looking at the wall of stuff.

Andrea says, "Uh yeah, we have some work to do."

../\../\../\../\../\..

Once we were done with decorations, we needed food. A LOT of food.

We started to order pizza and Jc and Sam went to buy soda. They agreed with no alcohol, because who knows what mess that will leave us with.

Me, Andrea, Lia, and Angelica decide to make a bunch of cute snacks we find videos of on YouTube.

Samantha barges into the kitchen and screams, "ER MAH GERD LET'S MAKE THE UNICORN POOP COOKIES"

We all laugh and luckily had enough food coloring dyes to make the rainbow colors. I find the edible glitter, and obviously start to eat it and sprinkle it everywhere like fairy dust.

"Someone get that away from her, I'm scared that a leprechaun will pop up and come to take all the gold for himself," Lia's weird imagination says.

"But... I like my glitter.."

"Too bad, we need them for the cookies, and you can eat the rest AFTER," Samantha says, snatching them out of my hands.

To make it worse, the glitter was purple, her favorite color. Greeaattt.

She tries some, and then goes crazy. "THIS IS MY GLITTER NOONE TOUCH"

"That thing is making everyone crazy IT'S POSSESSED," Angelica says.

"Well someone that can stay sober take it from them because who knows, a war could break out with the fairy princesses versus the unicorn and pegasus if it falls under the wrong hands," Andrea laughs.

Finally, Angelica takes it away. At least, I think she's mature enough to handle the sugar. Well, I mean she is Connor's girlfriend so I'm guessing she can handle it.

-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-

Once we are all done, we have flour all over us, chocolate chips on the floor, and the counter and the table are a mess of stuff.

"Well, at least we've made enough treats. But now we all need to take showers to get all this stuff out," Lia says, trying to comb her hair with her fingers.

"Don't we need to clean the kitchen first? And wouldn't taking a shower with all this flour make it worse?" I ask.

"Don't be a smart butt," Samantha says, picking up some chocolate and eating them. I guess it's not the weirdest thing she's ever done.

Andrea rolls her eyes at Samantha's comment and replies, "Yeah, I think we should clean up before people come."

We start to wash the dirty bowls and stuff and put ingredients away. Once the kitchen was clean again, I head upstairs to my room to take a shower.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

I change into my dress. Luckily, I can predict the future, this thing would be ruined by now if I wore it all day.

I don't know how to do all that fancy makeup and hair stuff, so I just braid my hair into two and wear a light pink flower crown. I put on white nail polish on all of my fingers because why not, it's the only makeup I can do and if I can draw and paint, I could probably do my nails.

I move my presents from my closet to in front of my door, so they're easier to get when I need them later.

Once I'm done, I excitedly skip downstairs and sit on the couch in the living room. I go on my phone, and see a bunch of notifications of YouTubers who were on their way.

I'm extremely excited, but already know that I'm extremely awkward with people. Yeah, I know almost everyone.. well... I already know everyone that is coming, because I've turned into a fangirl for YouTube too, not just 5sos and 1D. I just hide my love for people, and then explode one day with all those feels. Except for 5sos, I've learned to embrace that. I'm a good girl that has been caught, but I'm not THAT bad. Hopefully.