Chapter 24

Kirstie's POV

Jc's team: Lia, Kirstie, Connor, Jenn, Trevor

Sam's team: Kian, Samantha, Ricky, Andrea

"So how should we attack?" Jc asks the whole group.

"They're probably gunna use the water guns so that's out of the question..," Jenn says.

"Well we have Nerf guns in the closet," Trevor suggests and points to the closet across from Jc's room.

"Perfect. Now we should set some traps or pranks up around the house, cuz this is a prank war anyways, and why not?" Jc says standing up to take the Nerf guns.

"I have a bunch of googley eyes, we should stick them on random things cuz I've never had a purpose for them," I say.

"Random, but okay. What else?"

"We should have our phone with us and sneak random pictures of them an post them on Twitter and Instagram and stuff," Connor says.

"Hey, yeah! I'll post them on Twitter," Lia says, taking her phone out and opening twitter.

"I CALL INSTAGRAM," Connor exclaims.

"I'll do Tumblrrrrrr," I say.

"Snapchat," Trevor says, already making a new story by putting up a peace sign and pouting his lips.

"Fine, I'll do Facebook. Ok so what else?"

Sam's POV

"Ok, so what should we do?"

"They're probably getting weapons to fight, so let's use water guns cuz they're right there," Kian suggests.

"Yea, then we're gunna have to be near water, and if any of them come close to the pool, we can push them in or something," Andrea adds.

"Knowing Jc and Kirstie, they're planning pranks. We should think of some too," Ricky states.

"Hmm.. yeah. But like what?"

"We could spray silly string everywhere we go, not much pf a prank but we have a lot," Samantha says.

"Sure-"

"I CALL THE PURPLE ONE DON'T TOUCH THE PURPLE ONES THEY'RE MINEEE"

I shush Samantha, "Ok ok we get it. Should we stay in two teams in case one of us needs help?"

"Yeah, I don't wanna die alone," Andrea laughs.

Ricky laughs too, "Gurl we can die alone together"

"Hey me too I'll join da party," Samantha adds.

"Ok then me and Sammy here will be our own team," Kian says, ruffling my hair.

"KIAN YOU MESSED MY HAIR UP I actually took some times on it this morning.." I say looking at my reflection on the window, trying to fix it again.

"Ok we need to think of at least one more prank! Think with our heads here," Andrea says.

Kian sits down on the couch.
"I don't like to think on days I shouldn't, but what if we pretend that one of the pets went missing and in that time we search for it, we could..."

"We could take all the Arizona and ice cream and have a mini party in Jc's room by ourselves," I finish Kian's idea. "We could have a little victory party in there if everything goes well, I mean even if it doesn't we could still take all the Arizona and ice cream and lock ourselves in Jc's room."

"Ok then it's all settled. LET'S FILL UP THE WATER GUNS!" Ricky says going out to the backyard.

Trevor's POV

So we've come up with a plan to take random pictures of whoever we see, shoot them with Nerf guns, somehow stick googley eyes to every object in the house, and wait for things to happen. Great plan, Jc.

"I'm going to use my blanket as a cape and NO ONE SHALL TOUCH IT," Kirstie says, tying her "cape" around her neck. Aww... that's cute... NO STOP TREVOR.

"Aww Trevy thinks Super Kirstie is cute," Lia gushes.

"What?"

"You said 'Aww that's cute' out loud," Lia says.

"Aww little Trevor's blushing!" Connor exclaims.

"OK I KNOW IM FLAWLESS BUT LETS GET THIS GOING," Kirstie yells.

"Haha ok, let's all split up. I'll go downstairs," Jc says holding up his Nerf gun. He got the biggest one cuz for some reason he's just really good at Rock Paper Scissors.

I got the second biggest with Connor who got the same one. "I'll stay upstairs," I say.

Lia uses a marker and draws black lines under her eyes. "I'll go downstairs to the living room."

"I call the kitchen!" Connor exclaims.

"I don't know if we can trust Connor with the kitchen... but I'll stay upstairs cuz I need to protect my room and meh stuff. I don't trust Samantha... Well I don't trust a lot of you guys but I'm protecting my stuffed animals, they're my friends." Kirstie says getting up off the bed with her gun in hand and a little pouch of googley eyes.

"Do you trust meeee?" Jc asks her.

"Hmm... I guess I trust you more then the rest of the guys because your my dad..."

"HEY! I'm fabulous and you won't change that," I flip my invisible weave.

"Sure Trevor... sureeee believe what you believe in!" Kirstie giggles. Her laugh... my FEELS.

"Ok let's get going now! MOVEEEE OUT" Jc says standing like a soldier and marching out.

We split up and go to our areas. I'm walking around the halls upstairs with my gun in my hand, armed and ready.

-----------••

Oops... I haven't updated in a while... but I have an excuse.

Omfg RPD is my life.

What's your favorite song? Mine is Thunder and Lightning CUZ ITS SO COOOLLLLLLL

I memorized Ignite •3•
Sorry not sorry, I'm just a superstar