Chapter 57

Kirstie's POV

"WAKE UP GET READYYY," I hear Ricky shouting. How can he always wake up so early just to exercise? I don't get it.

I groan. "But it's so earlyyyyy."

"Kirstie, it's literally.. 7:13 AM here or in L.A. time, it's 10:13," Kian says. I don't listen and pull the blanket over my head.

Someone pulls it completely off of my body. "Come on, get up, princess. We have to go eat breakfast so we can go to the beach today."

"But daaaaddddd. I don't want to get up."

"Okay, I'll just have to carry you then." He picks me up from underneath my body and I feel him walking to the door.

I'm suddenly awake when he pretends to drop me an inch before holding me again.

"DADDDDD YOU SCARED ME," I scream as he shushes me while laughing a little.

"I was just trying to wake you up and it obviously worked. Now let's go eat so we can go to the beach today, okay?"

"Okay," I say with a heavy sigh.

He puts me on the floor and I hold his hand as we walk to the elevator. I'm guessing Connor, Sam, and Trevor had already gone down because they weren't with us.

We get downstairs to the lobby and walk to the cafeteria place. As I predicted, Connor, Sam, and Trevor were sitting at a table.

I let go of dad's hand and run up to them. "You started eating without us!"

"Well yeah, we were hungry and you were still sleeping so we came first," Connor explains, cutting a pancake.

The others catch up to me and come to the table. "Come on, Kirstie. Don't be mean," dad says, kissing my forehead.

"Ow, your facial hair scratched me," I say rubbing my forehead as they all laugh. "What? It's true. You all have it, don't you?"

"Yeah, except our 6 year old over here," Kian states while messing up Trevor's hair.

"Come on, Kian. Don't be mean," I say, mimicking dad's words.

"I'm not, it's a good thing to not have to do it. Trevor's lucky he doesn't have to shave.. yet."

"Okay, byeee to all you female dogs," Trevor says walking away with his phone.

"Noooo don't leave we're sorry we love you, I know Kian can be a pain in the a** sometimes," Sam says hugging Trevor.

I interrupt them. "Aww cute family moment, but I'm really hungry so I'm going to go get food, Ricky come with me." I drag him to the plates and we get our breakfast.

After eating the really delicious food from the breakfast buffet, sorry Con, but they kinda topped your pancakes, we went back up to our rooms to get ready for the beach.

I put on my normal two piece swim suit and a 5SOS t-shirt with shorts over it. I tie my hair up in a pony tail and wear my tan colored sandals. Now all I have to do is wait for the boys to get ready, which usually takes forever.

I watch Kian as he puts his hair in a quiff.

"Why does doing that take so long? Don't you just brush your hair up, put hair gel, and your done?" I ask.

"No, it can be a long process to make it look good, you can go ask Ricky to explain the magic of you want to know cuz I'm pretty bad at explaining things."

"But what's the point of doing your hair now if we're gunna go to the beach and its gunna get wet and stay flat?"

"Okay, okay I'm done. Now let's go bother Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday also known as Connor, Ricky, and Sam because who knows how long they'll take to get ready.." He says, lifting me up and taking me next door as we both laugh. Dad and Trevor can come find us later if they need us.

I knock on the door like I always do, the way little Anna does in Frozen because why not, and she's my favorite. Next to Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle, Megara, Merida, Aurora, Cinderella... Basically I just like her. I don't rank them, I just have a group I've always liked.

Connor answers the door as he's, guess what, BRUSHING HIS HAIR.

"Wow. He answers the door doing his hair," Kian shakes his head as I laugh. He walks in, still carrying me, and sits on the edge of one of the beds.

"Can you do a flip on the bed?" I ask him.

"Of course I can." I hop off of his lap and he stands on the bed.

"Guys watch me do this super amazing fantabulous trick."

"Now watch me whip, watch me nae nae," Sam blurts out while fixing his outfit in the mirror.

"SAM BE QUIET I HATE THAT SONG," I yell, covering my ears.

"Guys stop fighting, it's so loud in here," Trevor says walking in the room with dad.

"Trevor's being a hypocrite..." I say and everyone laughs, agreeing. Except himself of course.

"Aw wow thanks so much for the compliment guys, means so much," he says with sarcasm in his voice.

"Come on guys hurry up so we can go to the BEACH!" I squeal.

Ricky and Trevor start singing Starships. "Let's go to the beach-each lets go get away! They say what they gonna say have a drink, clink, found a bud light bad b*tches like me it's hard to come by!"

Connor shakes his head. "Super loud and underage drinking Trevor?! Your mother would not be very proud," he says keeping a straight face and Trevor rolls his eyes and we all laugh again.

[][][][][][][][][][][][]

"SAM MOVE YOUR BUTT SO I CAN GET OUTSIDE!" I scream, excitedly.

"Ask nicer and maybe I will," he says crossing his arms.

I sigh. "Samuel, will you please move over so I can go outside to the beautiful beach?" I say as kindly as possible. Well maybe I didn't try a whole lot, but I kinda tried.

"A bit better, but not good enough. I'll get out anyways because it's getting hot in here," he says taking his seatbelt off and stepping out, hitting his head on the top of the car.

I giggle. "That was karma," I say while jumping on his back.

He almost falls back, but maintains to keep his balance and out his arms under my legs for support. "If I give you a piggy back ride, will it make up for it?"

I pretend to think for a second. "Hmm.. Yeah, it'll probably work out."

We get to the beach and go towards three girls. Wait a second...

"LIA ANDREA AND ANGELICAAAA!" I yell while pointing to them. Sam let's go of me and I run to them.

I hug Lia. "Yay, I'm not the only girl anymore!" I exclaim looking up at her.

"Yayyy, you're sharing a room with us!" Angelica says joining our hug.

Andrea joins in, too. "Yayyyy I LOVE HUGS!"

Once we disband, everyone says hey to each other and we set up our area in the sand. Not many people were here, and it was about 11:00 AM but some were arriving.

"Race you all to the water!" Kian says as we run to the ocean.