Chapter 5

"Well... You don't know what YouTube is so then do you what Twitter is?" Ricky asks.

"No," I reply.

"Do you know what Instagram is?" Jc asks.

"Nope."

Connor asks,"Tumblr?"

"No."

Connor gasps,"OMG."

"Well then do you at least know what wifi is?" Kian asks, steadily.

"Umm... Yeah, I guess. We didn't have it at the orphanage. I could tell by the other girls always complaining that they always have to walk to Starbucks for wifi."

"How'd you get all your songs on your iPod then?" Trevor asks.

"I have my ways..." I reply smirking.

"DON'T DO ILLEGAL SHI-I mean poop. Don't do illegal poop," dad says. We all laugh at his almost curse.

"It's fine to curse, I really don't care-"

"OH OH OH, SHE REALLY DON'T CARE," Ricky sings.

I laugh even more and once we start to settle down, dad asks,"Can I see your phone?" I hand it to him and he unlocks it. I didn't set a password... YET.

Dad starts to download the bunch of apps they were talking about.

Once he FINALLY finished, dad says,"You need a username for all your accounts. What do you want them to be?"

"Hmm... I don't know."

"How bout... Kiki_Caylen? It's simple."

"But Kiki is MY nickname!" Kian says, pouting.

"But we can be TWINSIES!" I quote from Austin and Ally.

A smiling Kian says,"Ugh FINE!"

"Okay then, now think of a password. Something special. Like maybe your dad?" Dad asks, smirking.

"Or your brother! I'm wayyy better than those weirdos," Trevor says, pointing to the guys.

Ricky exclaims,"Ugh ohmigawd, do me cuz I'm older and totally fabulous!"

"Hmm... Oh I know!" I take my phone and start typing. I can feel someone or 6 people look over my shoulder.

I turn around and ask,"Yes, can I help you?"

Dad sighs. "Okay, okay. We'll turn around..."

They all turn around and I start to type,

L-U-K-E-H-5-S-O-S

What? Don't act like your password has never EVER been the love of your life...

"Okay, you guys can all turn around now."

"WHAT IS IT IS IT MEEE?!?!!" Dad asks.

"Nope."

While there's a sad Jc sitting in the corner, Connor asks,"OOH OOH IS IT-"

"Shh... Now before any of you flip out and ask, ITS NONE OF THE ABOVE, okay? So just shut the eff up and walk out to the kitchen, cuz I'm hungry."

"Oh the sass is REAL!" Sam exclaims while snapping his fingers.

"She got that from me,"Ricky states proudly.

"Now shut your pretty faces cuz I'm still hungry!"

"Looks like the "shy" girl isn't so quiet after all. So this is the REAL Kirstie Caylen, huh?" Trevor asks with a smile on his face.

I think for a second. Is this really me? Well I mean, I guess because I'm pretty sure I'm real and this is real life...

"Well, I guess it is," I say.

"LET'S GO CELEBRATE WITH NUTELLA AND ARIZONA!" Connor screams.

"Umm... how do I say this without you flipping out... Oh WHATEVER. What are that stuff-"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT N-"

"Arizona tea is really good and Nutella is chocolate with peanut butter stuff and will change your life. Okay? OKAY," Ricky says.

"Omg that TFIOS reference though," I comment.

"Ok finally, enough with the talking, LET'S GO EAT FOOOOOOD!!" Trevor says.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n

🍭here's a lollipop.