Chapter 43

Jc's POV

It's been about thirty minutes and so far I've found Sam, Andrea, Ricky, Rebecca, Samantha, Connor, Angelica, and Trevor. We're all looking upstairs for people.

"Wait, I have an idea." I take my phone out and text the group chat to all of us. I hear a ding and a buzz from a phone. I hear someone curse softly in my room.

I walk in and we check everywhere. I look in my closet and start to kick the pile of clothes on the ground.

"Ow ow, OK YOU FOUND ME," Kian says coming out of my closet.

"Well that's another down, three more to go," Angelica says.

"Let's split up to look for Lia, Jenn, and Kirstie because we've basically looked everywhere already but missed some places," Ricky states and we spread out around the house.

Kirstie's POV

I hear a bunch of footsteps right above me. They still haven't even touched the door, and I'm almost out of batteries on my phone. I thought ahead and turned my phone on silent and turned the buzz thing off, before dad texted us. Luckily.

"Ok, you guys can check near the living room and stuff, I'll go to the kitchen and down the hall," I hear dad say. They're really close to me, but not quite.

I'm getting bored in here, playing games on my phone. I forgot to bring earbuds, literally the most important thing you need with your phone besides your charger. I don't know who's been found and who hasn't, but I know there's only a couple of us left.

I decide to tweet.

'@.kiki_caylen: I'm just sitting here, waiting for someone to come and find me @.jccaylen ;)'

A little thing to let them know I'm alive. Dad almost immediately replies.

'@.jccaylen: WHERE ARE YOU HIDING??!'

'@.kiki_caylen: Somewhere ;3 #masterhideandseeker'

Lia adds to the conversation too. '@.LiaMarieJohnson: Y'all need to find me, I'm starting to sweat in here xP"

This goes on for a bit, apparently Jenn was still hiding but was found, and I have 6% left on my phone.

I hear Lia laugh, "Oh my god, I was dying in there, I need a shower." Maybe I should get out of my hiding hole now?

"Now we need to find Kirstie.. screw all you small people!" Trevor shouts.

"I HAVE SWAG," I shout back and they all come running down the stairs. I feel like an earthquake is happening above me.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Connor yells. I don't respond and try to hold in my giggles. It doesn't happen and I laugh out loud.

"What.. wait, guys we can just make her laugh and we can follow her voice," Jenn states the sad obvious.

"Wait," I hear whispering after that and nothing else. I hear footsteps going away and coming back.

"I'm hungry guys, I'm gunna get my new thing of Nutella and go eat it by myself NOBODY BOTHER ME," I hear Connor open something. Oh my gawsh they're literally doing this to me. I ran out of my can of Arizona too, which makes it worse.

Someone opens a can of something. "I'm taking the last watermelon Arizona and joining Con on the couch, ok baiii," Trevor says and I hear footsteps going away. I know I'm strong, but I can't take this anymore.

"FINE I'll come out.." I slowly push open the door and poke my head out. Everyone is staring at the door and me.

"What the f*ck I didn't even know a Harry Potter room existed in this house," Sam curses and opens the door wider, me almost falling on my face at the same time.

"It's not that big, but yeah I found it so I claim it and I'm making it my little clubhouse, you can only come in if you have a password," I smile.

Trevor and Connor come back and see the stair-door thing. "You hid in there?? What the heck, this is cool," Trevor examines it.

"It's now my little home, you need a password to go in or else.. you need to pay me in a piece of candy," my smile grows wider.

"Well then fine, I'll go back to drinking my Arizona now," Trevor walks back to the living room.

I run in front of him and get it before he does and take a sip. "HEY THAT'S MINE! And watermelon is my favorite too."

"Well like you said, it's the last one so thank youuu," I yawn in the middle of the sentence and I hand it to him.

"Someone's tired, and it's been a long day. Let's go put you into bed now," Dad says as I put my arms out, motioning for him to carry me.

As we're going upstairs, I say goodnight and everyone says goodnight back. I didn't brush my teeth, but dad doesn't need to know that.

He puts my on my bed and lays my blanket on me. "Goodnight little Ki," he kisses my forehead.

"Night."

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<

Short chapter but I'm writing the next one right now so I'll probably update in a couple days ;3