Chapter 18

Kirstie's POV

I opened the door and saw...

TYLER FLIPPING OAKLEY OPEN THE DOOR.

THE TYLER OAKLEY WITH COTTON CANDY HAIR.

"OMFG ITS TYLER OAKLEY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH," I scream my lungs out.

"So I'm guessing your Kirstie? Nice to meet you and happy birthday!" He responds.

"YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND THAT ITS MY BIRTHDAY AJSJCKSJWBK DONT WAKE ME UP FROM THIS DREAM!!"

Jc and the rest of the guys walks up from behind Tyler. "HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!"

"I honestly and actually didn't realize it was my birthday so THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!" I say excitedly.

"Oh this is just the beginning. You're going to have the best day of your life tomorrow," Connor says from behind me.

I have a smile on my face and know I would have a pretty great 13th birthday.

{~TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY CUZ IM LAZYYYY~}

The next day, I remember Connor's words and the pool party last night. It was also Kian's birthday 2 days ago so that was cool. It was so fun to play in the water. I've never actually swam before, I just liked to stay in shallow ends and play with water guns and shoot people and stuff. I met a TON of youtubers and got a lot of presents but didn't want to open them until this morning.

I get out of bed and take a shower and change into a tank top that said "I'm too fab for you" written on it and short jeans that went to my thighs with light pink sandals to match the pink letters on my tank top. I clipped a bow to the side of my head and went downstairs, following the bacon smell.

I walked to the dining table and saw all 6 boys eating WITHOUT ME.

"HOW COULD EAT WITHOUT ME," I say taking a piece of bacon from Sam's plate.

"Hey that was mine! You're a buttcheek," Sam insults me and I put a fake hurt expression on my face.

"You took too long to get ready so we ate first," Kian says taking a bite of his bread with butter.

I whine,"I want food!"

"Here eat this, I gotta get ready for the big surprise," Jc says giving me his plate and gets up.

"And you two need to open your presentssss!" Ricky says pointing at me and Kian.

I dig in and after everyone got ready, Kian and I started to open presents.

---
"Well THAT took FOREVER." I say looking at the pile of wrapping paper.

"Yeah no kidding. I feel bad for all these trees," Kian says laying in the pile of wrapping paper like if it were a pile of leaves in the fall.

Kian and I got lots of cool stuff and I'm OBSESSED with Vega. SHE'S. SO. CA-UTEEEEEE! (Connor Franta's video reference ;3) She's like a little stuffed animal that moves. I LOVE HER SO MUCHHH!!

By now it was actually only 11:30 A.M. and we were heading to the car to go to this "special place" that's supposed to make this the best day of my life. I don't know if I should be scared or excited.

"You should be excited cuz it's like the most magical place in the world," Trevor says.

"Wait did I say that out loud?" I ask and everyone nods their head.

We all pile in and Ricky was driving, Jc was in the passenger, Trevor, me, and Sam were in the middle and Connor and Kian sat in the back. Too bad we had to leave Vega behind but Lia was babysitting her.

I put my earbuds in and out my music on shuffle and Amnesia by 5SOS came on. I sang along and when it was over, I felt a bunch of pairs of eyes staring at me.

"WOAH MY GOSH GURLL you're pretty good," Ricky says with a little bit of sass.

"'Pretty good?' It was amazing!! We need to sing together one day," Trevor says, making me blush a little.

We continue our long journey but we FINALLY a reach the area. All I saw was a HUGE parking lot but Kian puts a blindfold on me which covers my eyes,"This is a surprise, technically for me too cuz it was my birthday but LETS GOOO!!"

I feel someone giving me a piggyback ride. "WHO IS THIS??"

"A stranger," Ricky's voice says.

"Oh ok then. LET'S GO I'M HUNGRY!"

"AGAIN?? You literally ate breakfast like an hour ago," Connor says.

"That ride was only an hour? I swear it felt like FOREVER being trapped in that car with you guys," I state.

"Hey! We're right here you know! And you won't be stuck with just us cuz we're meeting Jenn, Andrea, Samantha, Joey Graceffa, and Tyler Oakley here soon," Ricky says.

I hear a lot of screaming and stuff moving around and we go up to someone. Probably the ticket person guy.

"Uhh 2 children and 5 adult tickets please," Kian speaks into the mic thingy.

"Okay here you go! Have a great time!" The man says through his mic.

"Can you take this blindfold off now? Where are we? Why is there so much screaming? Why-" I get cut off.

"Gosh next time maybe we have to tape her mouth closed," I hear Sam say.

"Well me and my curiosity are sorry but where are we?"

"We are at...," Jc says taking my blindfold off.

"DISNEYLAND!!!" They all shout.

"OH MY GOODNESS GRACIONIOUS THANK YOU SO MUCH," I say excitedly.

"Hey, that's my thing!" I hear Joey's voice behind me.

"Joey!!!" I hug him and he hugs back.

"Gurl I'm here too!" Tyler says.

We all hug each other and I hold Jc's hand and we all walk to a shop.

"What are we doing here? Aren't we supposed to come AFTER all the rides?" I question looking up at Jc.

"We are getting those hats and you can tell them your name and they can see it on for you," Tyler says overhearing my question and pointing at a bunch of hats with Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears attached to each one.

I let go of Jc's hand and run over to the HUGE rack full of hats. They were all so cute!

"OOH I like the train conductor Mickey Mouse hat," Kian says, putting his hat on and looking in the mirror.

Samantha says,"THERE'S A PURPLE ONE I WANT IT!!!"

After everyone picks one out, I decided to get a sparkly pink one with a tiara on it cuz I'm just that FABULOUS. On the back, it spells 'Kirstie' in grey string.

"Ok let's go get tickets for a bunch of rides and stuffff!" Joey exclaims.

"But first, I'M HUNGRY," I say like the girls in the 'Let me take a Selfie' video.

"Ya we gotta get this girl something to eat cuz if we don't, she might eat us all," Jc jokes.

---------

I feel like poooooooooop.

So I decided to update.

I'M SOOO CLOSE TO 300 READS ;D

Thank you all I love you (even though I don't know any of you)

LET'S HAVE AN INTERNET HUG \(•3•)/