Chapter 7

Sam's POV

I just woke up to a ding sound and checked my phone. My girlfriend texted (A/n She's not real, I made her up so don't flip :P).

Cutie😘: You awake yet Sammy

Me: Nope\(-_______-;)/

Cutie😘: oh okay ;3

Me: so I was thinking about taking you to o2l house to introduce you to Kirstie

Cutie😘: sure why not! we'll be best friends

Me: haha ok pick you up at 2:00?

Cutie😘: can't wait (≧∇≦)/

Me: c u then Sami ;)

I turned my phone off and put on a normal t-shirt with shorts and converse and walked downstairs to make breakfast.

While I was eating my Frosted Flakes, I decided to text the guys in a group chat to tell them I was coming over with Samantha.

Me: I'm coming over there with Sam at about 2:15

Ricky:-) : Kayyyyyyy

JC☁️: Kiki and Samantha can be friendsssss even if Sam is 7 years older

LilTrevy: WOO PARTYY I'm coming over too

ConDaBon: SHADDUP IM TRYING TO EAT NUTELLA IN PEACE

KianLawlipop: OOH I'll invite Andrea and Jenn over

Me: should we just make this into a a small welcome party for Kirstie

JC☁️: why not

LilTrevy: YASSS SLAY omg

ConDaBon: SHHHHHHHhhh

Me: Ok guys Connor wants us to shut up so see u soon

Ricky:-) : YAYYYYAYAYYY

KianLawlipop: AHHH ADGSKFLFHSL

I checked the clock and it read 11:30AM so I put my empty bowl of cereal in the dishwasher and decided to watch TV.

Jc's POV

While our whole texting conversation was going on, Kirstie was on the living room couch watching some of our old o2l videos. Aww... I wanted to keep the party a surprise and I decided to invite Lia over cuz Kirstie had to meet her someday, so why not now?

Since this was a party, it would make sense to get a cake so I told the guys that I would buy her one.

I got ice cream cake with "Kirstie C. August 18, 2014" written with icing across the middle in pink with sprinkles all around the border. Mmm... I wish I could eat it right now.

I got home and put the cake in the freezer and walked in the living room and saw that Kiki fell asleep, how cute. I carried her upstairs into her room and put her on her bed and left her laptop on her desk.

It was almost 1:45 so I decided to sit on the living room couch and check on all my Twitter feed.

Trevor's POV

Everyone is pretty much inviting their girlfriends over and stuff. But...

I think I might like Kirstie.

But I don't know for sure and if I do and she likes me back, will Jc get mad? What if we break up? What if she hates me? UGHHHHH first world problems...

Connor's POV

I'm so BORED.

There's only like 15 minutes until 2:00 but as you can tell, I'm not very patient.

"I want food," I say to myself. So I walk downstairs to see Jc sitting on the couch looking peaceful. A little too peaceful. Maybe a prank from behind will make him not so calm?

I smirk and try to find a bucket. I looked in the shed in the backyard next to the pool and found a pretty big one and scoop up some water from the pool. I sneak into the kitchen and take a bunch of ice cubes and dump them into the bucket.

Since it was the middle of August, and we live in hot LA weather, I decided to nominate Jc for the ALS ice bucket challenge.

I scream,"JC I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT!" I put the bucket behind me.

"BUT IM LAZYY," Jc responds.

"PLEASEEEE???"

I hear a groan and a couple seconds later, Jc walks outside. "What do you need Connor?"

"Well," I turn and slowly lift the bucket up. "I NOMINATE YOU FOR THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE!" I scream as I dump the water on his head, soaking him.

"WHAT DAFUQ CONNOR," Jc yells.

I just lie on the ground laughing my butt off.

Jc decides to take that as a chance to soak me for revenge.

"I HAD MY PHONE UGH GREAT," I said trying to turn my phone on.

"Hah sucker, I left mine on the table inside," Jc states.

Suddenly, we heard a beep from a car.

"Ohmigawsh people," I said forgetting they were coming over.

"Sh*t. We gotta change, FAST," Jc says.

Before Jc started to run, I said, "Wait, let's race."

"Last one at the top of the steps loses!" Jc exclaims as he starts to run.

I run and catch up to him and push his shoulder slowing him down a little and saying,"BOOST!"

I dashed up the stairs and it was very close but I won.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYyyy!" I scream while walking into my room.

"Whatever," I barely hear Jc say, walking into his own room.

I quickly change into a tank top and shorts with normal flip flops and the door bell rings.