Chapter 9

Kirstie's POV

I was dreaming about dancing with gummy bears and it was raining Kool Aid. Suddenly, I heard a loud thunder and my head shot up.

Wha... Sam and a stranger??!?!!

Samantha's POV

Oh gosh, she flipping awake.

She's probably thinking,'WHAT THE POOP. WHY IS THERE FREAKING STRANGER IN MY ROOM TAKING MY SHIZ' or something else crazy..

Sam's POV

"Um, ok, I can explain," I tell Kirstie.

No, I actually really can't.

UGH what do I tell her? The truth?Or a white lie?

Uhh.. screw it. HASHTAG YOLO.
(I'm sorry, I know it's overrated but I felt like I had to. Don't judge.)

"Well.. we were.. uh.. making a video and needed coloring stuff..?" I told her. I don't think she believed me and my great acting skills, but just went along with it.

"Oh ok then... by the way who was that girl who just walked out a couple seconds ago?" she asks.

Wha- SAMANTHA LEFT ME HERE IN THIS WEIRD SITUATION ALONE?!??!!! UGH.

I reply hesitantly,"Oh she um.. is just a friend..." Don't think she bought it but decided to just go along.

"Ok then... Can I come-"

"NO." I cut her off. Oops.

Kiki had confused and creeped out expression on her face.

"I mean, you can't cuz.. its top secret stuff...?" I ask/say.

"Kay then, I'll just... sit here and go on Tumblr," Kirstie says opening her laptop.

"Yeah... ok I'll just.. Heh... walk out..." I said weirdly while taking the bucket of markers with me.

I dashed down the stairs to see everyone working on their own little part of the banner. I spot Samantha and casually walk over.

"Oh hey Sami- OOPS!" I said, 'accidentally' dumping the bucket on her.

"Oh no, I'm so silly!"

Jc screams,"DON'T SAY THAT WORD!" For some reason, he just hates the word 'silly'.

Samantha then screams,"WHAT THE POOPCHEEKS YOU JUST RUINED MY BOOTIFUL UNICORN SHE LOOKED SO PERFECT! I WAS GUNNA NAME HER SKITTLES!"

Trevor and Ricky Minaj started to scream-sing,"SHE LOOKED SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPERAL UNDERWEAR! AND I KNOW NOW THAT I'M SO DOWN!"

"SHUT ALL YOUR FACES KIRSTIE MIGHT COME DOWN!" Jenn yelled louder than everyone.

"Okay, yeah. So what kinds of things does Kiki like?" Lia asks.

I think and try to remember the interview.

"SHE LIKES CATS LIKE MEEE!" Connor happily exclaims.

"We introduced her to Arizona and Nutella and we all know how THAT turned out..." Jc says.

"I'm pretty sure she likes sparkly things too cuz she always has something sparkly on," I add, remembering that she had an Olaf
t-shirt with sparkly letters that spelled 'OLAF' on it when we woke her up.

We all get to work and hang up the banner.

"Wow it looks... Interesting." Kian says.

Jack says to Samantha,"Wow your unicorn is very... unique.. very... Special?"

"Yeah, well Skittles would've been fab if SOMEONE didn't ruin her..." she replys pouting.

"Well, overall I think this is very sparkly and shiny!" Anthony states. We had a slight sparkle war and let's just say everyone probably has to take a shower to get them all out.

"Ok well, I guess we're ready! I'll go bring Kirstie down." Jc says walking over to the stairs.

"I'LL RECORD THE MOMENTS!" Ricky says taking out his camera.

"I honestly just want food," Jenn says.

Anthony's face lit up,"Omg samee girl."

I can't WAIT to see what she thinks!