Chapter 61

Kirstie's POV

"Race you to the lobby!" I yell behind me to dad and Kian through the hallway, running towards the elevators.

"Not if I can help it," Kian's competitive side comes out and he goes to the stairs.

"HAVE FUN GETTING EXERCISE RUNNING DOWN 9 FLOORS!" Dad shouts down the stairs for Kian to hear. Dang, he runs fast.

The elevator dings and we step in, quickly pressing the close door button and the lobby floor. He's probably made it to the bottom by now, panting like a wild dog.

Kian's POV

I finally reach the bottom of the stairs and I'm catching my breath as I look around to find the rest of the boys. I find all four of them with Starbucks drinks and on the couches, talking to each other as they wait.

I sneak up behind Trevor and put my pointer finger over my mouth, motioning to the other three to not tell him that I'm there. Connor pulls his phone out and I'm guessing he's going to secretly record.

I tip-toe up to Trevor's seat. "AHHHHH!!"

"HOLY MOTHER F***ING S*** KIAAANNNN!" Trevor screams a bit too loudly as his voice echoes throughout the building, but the rest of us are laughing our a**es off. "We bought drinks for you three but I don't know if you deserve yours.." He glares up at me. Jc and Kirstie soon come up to us holding hands, Kirstie skipping alongside Jc.

"Okay, are we all ready?" Jc asks the group and the four guys sitting start getting up while collecting their things.

Ricky exclaims, "Let's go to that meet and greet!"

The hotel staff probably hate us for being so loud. I'm surprised they haven't kicked us out.. yet.

Kirstie's POV

I hop into the car first and move to the very back, Trevor sits beside me and Kian sits beside him, he smiles sweetly at Trevor but he just crosses his arms like a child and sticks his tongue out.

"Did I miss something here?" I ask the two.

Kian starts laughing, "I came into the lobby, snuck behind Trevor and scared his buttcheeks of.f. I think Connor got a video of it."

"Haha, yeah I put it on snapchat it was HILARIOUS!" Connor replies from the front of the car.

"You guys are freaking a**holes."

I imitate a Miranda Sings accent. "No porn talking Trevor! It's not even cool!"

He chuckles at my comment. "Fine. Kian and Connor are beeping beep holes."

As we arrive, I realize that I'm getting a bit more nervous than I thought I would be. What if people don't like me? No... I don't really care what people think about me. But what if someone asks me a question and I don't know how to answer? Like if they ask me if I've had my first kiss. Haha, oh yeah it was really cliché and I kissed kind of a celebrity, Trevor Moran, who was on X Factor couple years ago and I have a dad who is internet famous and I live in LA with 4 guys who adopted me and, and... I rant too much, I could be like the next Rachel Ballinger (Colleen EVANS <33 sister) or Jenna Marbles, on certain occasions. But then what if people think I'm some weird "rich kid" with famous people and whatever the heck jealous people may think? Like.. Okay, just because YouTubers or maybe even Viners are "internet famous" doesn't mean they get paid a whole lot, like sure, it may seem like they're rich but they're not like billionaires like huge celebrity celebrities. Why am I here? How am I here? How did people just appear here and take over the dinosaurs? Do you feel anything when you're going to die? How does death work? Is it like a magic switch that turns off when it's ready for it?