Chapter 36

Sorry I uploaded so late ;P I'll update soon againnnnn JUST WAIT

I should really change POV's more often buutttttt... whatever •3•

---------------------

Kirstie's POV

The beach is so amazing so far. We played volleyball, even though I didn't know how to play and the ball hit my face twice.. which turned out ok because I didn't die, and Trevor kissed my head both times. I got ice cream too, because nothing can be a good memory without ice cream. Well, for me at least.

We started playing a big game of that thing where someone sits on someone else's shoulders and the people on top need to push everyone else off, basically the last team standing wins. Lia was on daddy, Andrea on Kian, Angelica on Con, Samantha on Sam, Jenn on Rebecca, and Trevor made me get on his shoulders. Ricky wanted to be the referee, because all of the heights were kind of similar and Ricky was the tallest. Yeah, I'm short but thank you to Trevor for being like, 5 foot 10 inches.

"Ready.. set... GO!"

I was scared and excited, because I already know I have the strength of a caterpillar. Plus, anyone could probably push me off into the water on their first try.

"Ooh, and there goes Jennecca!" Ricky says as I hear a splash and Rebecca laughing.

"Aww dang it Angelica, HOW COULD YOU," Jenn laughs.

Angelica starts laughing with her. "Haha, oops.. SORRY!"

"..NOT SORRY IM JUST A SUPERSTAR," I add. They all look at me like I'm crazy, except Ricky, he knows what I'm doing.

"HEYY WHERE MY BAES AT, WHERE MY BAES AT IVE GOT SO MANY BAES GIRL, ILL TEACH YOU HOW TO GET ONE TOO," He sings.

"Ohhh that's Miranda's song, no wonder it sounded so familiar," Connor says.

"Hah, yeah sorry Connor, you weren't her bæ yet, unlike me," Ricky flips his hair.

"Well at least I am now," He replies, only getting splashed in the face by Ricky. He attempts to splash back, but he and Angelica fall over and get soaked in water.

"I didn't know referees were allowed to distract," Connor splashed Ricky as they both start to laugh. I giggle a little but then Samantha comes along and tries to push me.

"NO DON'T TOUCH MEEE," I say, trying to avoid her hands.

"NUU I can do what I want, FOR MOTHER RUSSIAAA!" She says and I decide to try and push her.. as I fail and fall forward, causing Trevor to fall forward too, getting us both wet with Sam and Samantha somehow avoiding to get soaked.

"Well, I'm going to go build a sand castle, cuz that's on my bucket list," I say walking away. Luckily, I can barely reach the sand on the ground on the tip of my toes and lifting my head up a little. Trevor decided to help and follows me out of the water, the top of the water only reaching his chest.

I suddenly fall backwards and let out a little scream, but only to see that Trevor was now carrying me bridal style. I hug him, making sure I don't fall in.. just in case he "drops" me. He smiles down at me, and I give him a smile back.

When we get to land, Jenn and Rebecca are talking under an umbrella.

"Aww, that's cute," Jenn says as Trevor puts me down on a towel and sits next to me.

"Literally.. relationship... goals..," Rebecca says as she types something on her phone.

"What.. ARE YOU POSTING A PICTURE," I look over at her phone and she turns so I can't see it. Then I hear a buzz, a notification.