Chapter 62

I know this story is going on for a while and the chapters are taking FOREVER to update, but I'm currently working on maybe starting another one after I finish this one so I guess I'm technically stalling by writing this book x3 if you're still reading this thank you I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER <33 This book is kind of just me trying Wattpad out and I want my next one to have a good plot and everything, so I'm planning it out PERFECTLY •3• ok on with this story cuz this is getting really long I talk a lot

Sam's POV

"I CALL TAKING A SHOWER FIRST!" I shout as Connor and Ricky groan and we all step into the elevator after our 4th show.

A second after, Jc also yells, "I CALL OUR ROOM SHOWER!"

"I call dad's bed because it's comfortable and I want it," Kirstie claims and yawns afterwards.

"Yeah, Kirstie you should rest up, we have to go to the next state tomorrow and you could get tired while we play games all day on the bus," Kian says excitedly.

Connor's POV

We arrive at the room and I hop onto the couch, texting Angelica.

Me: What are you up to right now? Isn't it like 1:00 AM over there?

Angelica<3: yeah I was about to sleep but SOMEONE had sent me a notification and I had to answer because they're a special person ;)

Me: aw I love you too ;)

Angelica<3: no I meant my mom she texted and I got up to answer and then you texted me too

Me: >:/

Me: I don't like you anymore

Angelica<3: I'm kiddingggg xD I love you :3

Me: bye

Angelica<3: no don't leave me

Me: I'm tired goodnight

Angelica<3: :*( goodnight

Me: no don't be sad it's "good"night for a reason :)

Angelica<3: I don't know if I should hate you or just adore that that was cute

Angelica<3: ok "good"night :D

Me: <3

Kirstie's POV

~^~^~^MAGIC COOL TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY WOOSH^~^~^~

I say goodbye to the hotel and we all board into the bus with a couple of things we'd bought from Target just a couple minutes ago. We chose some board games to play on the long drives to keep us entertained besides only being able to play things like truth or dare.

I've been thinking to myself about some things, and I feel like I should finally try getting on stage at the next show because if I never try now, I'll probably never try later. So better now than never! Maybe.. It won't be so bad. It's just like having a bunch of friends. Well, I mean I guess, not really like I've had any before but I know it's someone you're close to but not related to and you can talk to them whenever you need them. That's what I learned from these six boys/men who adopted me.