Chapter 56

(Writing on the thirteenth just UGHHHH #3YearsOfO2L and #2YearsOfSUP3RFRUIT and all my feels hurt.)

Kirstie's POV

Ricky motions for me to get on his back so I jump on and we go to the souvenir shop together. The others being anti-social, they were all on laptops or their phones doing something and didn't question where we were going.

"OOH I WANT SOUR PATCH KIDS," I say with joy. They taste really good.

Ricky laughs. "Haha, okay. Let's get a pack of gum to share with the others. Here, choose a flavor."

"Hmm, well the mint is out of the question because mint is boring and it burns, which is why I still like the strawberry flavored kids toothpaste. I choose.. the tropical fruit one." Ricky takes the pack of gum and he pays for it and my Sour Patch Kids.

We go back and sit in our seats. I put the candy in my smaller bag, hoping nobody sees me with it because if they want candy, they can go buy their own.

We soon enter the plane and sit in the seats in the middle of the plane. I follow my ticket and sit in the middle between my dad in the window seat and Connor in the aisle seat. The other four sit in the middle row across from us together so one of them wouldn't have to sit by themselves.

The best part of this whole day so far was probably when the plane started to take off. We were soon flying in the air, in the clouds as Connor was obviously taking artsy pictures on his phone and leaning over me every second. But it was really pretty and cool. I wanted to jump out and walk on the clouds.

When the bell dinged that we could take our seat belts off and use our electronics, I took out my phone and popped in my earbuds to listen to music and draw, to try and pass the time of about 5 hours. I take my sandals off and sit in a criss-cross applesauce position because I don't like wearing shoes or having socks on and I don't like it when my feet dangle off a chair. It just doesn't feel right. Being short comes with not being able to touch the floor with your feet.

I set up my area by also putting my table down and taking out my Sour Patch Kids. Dad notices, of course.

"Where'd you get that from? I said no candy!"

"Yeah," I put one in my mouth,"but you said that you wouldn't buy me candy. Not anyone else. So while you all were on your phones and internet stuff, my eyes traveled to the shop across to the shops and I asked, he said ok, and we went to get candy. Also, we bought gum for everyone."

"How do you remember and what if I just said no candy?"

"Dad. I wouldn't forget that because it was important information to remember for future moments, such as now."

"Well then you have to share with everyone because it's not fair," dad says looking me in the eye.

I give him 4 pieces. "It should be fair because you all could've gotten some yourselves instead of being on laptops.."

I get up and give Con four pieces and move on pass the aisle to the others. I give some to Sam and he says thank you, unlike the others. I give some to Ricky, skip Trevor, and Kian tries to take more and almost rips the box but doesn't. Trevor's over here quietly whisper yelling at me.

"Noooo I want some!"

"But whyyyy?"

"Because it's not fair that you gave the others candy and not me."

"Ooh, I'm standing, and you're sitting, which makes me FINALLY taller than you! I could get used to this," I smile and hold the box up.

"Yeah? Well I have legs to push my butt out of the seat and arms to reach and take your box."

"NUU GIVE IT BACK," I say and cross my arms. "You're being mean."

He takes his four pieces and gives me my box back. "Fine, fine. Here, take it." I grab it out of his hands and give him a pouty glare while walking back to my seat.

0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0

I take back what I said about taking off. My favorite part is landing. Dad and I played a game, we were trying to count down from 5 to see when it would touch the ground. I counted right on time when it got on the ground.

We take our bags and walk through the tunnel. It's very hot and it's about, 3:30 AM in Hawaii time so I'm extremely tired.

I follow the boys in front of me, dad holding my passport because he doesn't trust me with it. Sure. Says the man who has killed his phone a million times.

We take a shuttle bus to rent a car from the airport. I'm not talking to Trevor because he took my candy. Let's see how long this goes.

Trevor and I can't drive yet so the rest of them go around to pick up a car while we follow behind them.

"Talk to meeee. Stop walking away," he whines. I ignore him and keep going strait.

"Please? I'm sorry for taking your candy. Talk to me or I'll have to go to tickling you.."

I keep my mouth closed and follow behind the group. They apparently found a car as we were talking and we're hopping in. I sit in the very back row, and of course Trevor joins me.

"Okay. You asked for this."

I try to not laugh but he's tickling my sides and I can't help it. "Okay OKAY STOP I WILL TALK TO YOU I FORGIVE YOU."

•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

When we arrive to the hotel, we all separate into two rooms because each room had two queen sized beds, a couch that could be made into a bed, and then there's me who is small enough to fit onto any of the above with any of the guys, probably dad.

"Kirstie," dad kneels down so he's close to my eye level, "Lia, Angelica, and Andrea are gunna come in a couple days so you can sleep over in their room with them when they come, okay?"

I grin. "Okay."

Jc's POV

"Okay guys, here are the keys," I give the two room keys to Connor, Ricky, and Sam's room and give one of our room keys to Kian, because he's the most trustworthy. Sadly.

We go into the elevator to the 5th floor, the very top. The hotel is pretty fancy, and the elevators were glass. Kirstie was looking strait out, clearly fascinated.

"Kirstie, haven't you ever been in an elevator?" Sam asks.

She shakes her head still looking out. "I've heard of them, and saw them in the mall. But never been inside one."

Our rooms are right next to each other so we could simply walk next door if we needed to. We get out of the elevator and look for rooms 5011 and 5012. Kirstie looks at the sign and runs down the hall to find the room.

"Don't be too loud, people are trying to sleep!" I whisper to her as she takes off with her quiet footsteps. For it being 4:00 AM she sure has a lot of energy in the morning.

We reach the door and Kirstie begs for the key so she could open it. I take mine out of my back pocket and hand it to her.

"How does this thing work.. Oh wait I got it!" She smiles. Aww, she's so cute.

"Ok, goodnight guys, I'm going to sleep until.. 12:00," Connor waves as he and Ricky and Sam disappear into their room.

"We should sleep to, we've got a busy day to the beach tomorrow," I say.

Kian stretches his arms and yawns. "Yeah I'm going to bed. I call this bed. Goodnight guys," he says hugging Kirstie.

"I wanna sleep in the bed too!" She exclaims. "I want daddy to sleep with me, because Trevy stole my candy on the plane."

"Fine, I'll take the couch. Goodnight hug?" Trevor opens his arms to Kirstie as I take my shirt off to sleep.

She sighs and walks over to hug him and kisses his cheek whilst saying goodnight. She comes over and does the same to me.

"I don't wanna change into my pajamas. Or brush my teeth. I'm just gunna sleep, goodnight world." Kirstie ruins the bed sheets and pula the blanket back on to her body. I turn the lights off and join her.