Chapter 11

Jc's POV

*~*~*~*~*~*~*1 WEEK LATER*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kian and Kirstie's birthdays are coming up. Kian's is on September 2 and Kirstie's is on September 4. It's still only August 25, but... I'm gunna start planning something out anyways.

I heard that Kian was going to get a dog (Hazel as most of you know, the very destructive one xD and Vega and Leo don't exist yet either) so why not get a pet for Kirstie?

I was thinking maybe... a bunny, like Ricky's old one? Hmm... no they have to stay in cages. Kian's already getting a dog...

A KITTY.

It's purrfect! (See what I did there?? Lol ok I'm gonna move on now) It's cute and fluffy, like she said she likes, doesn't have to live in a cage, and not a dog!

She's going to LOVE it!

Trevor's POV

It was almost Kiki and Kiki's birthdays... I have to give both of them SOMETHING.

Kian... Well, I know he's getting a dog. He's already destructive enough, but a dog might distract him from being able to pull pranks cuz now he has to be responsible. If that's even possible, that is.

Kirstie... Well she likes cute things, fluffy things, sparkly things, and... I guess just kind of little kid stuff and kind of girly stuff and... UGH THIS IS FRUSTRATING. I'll just ask someone to come to the mall with me to buy presents.

-ALL OF O2L GROUP CHAT-

(C=Connor; R=Ricky; S=Sam; T=Trevor; J=Jc; K=Kian)

T- SOMEONE COME TO THE MALL WITH ME I NEED STUFF

C- OOH I'll come I need stuff toooooo

K- Can't need to look for dogs :P

Phew, I don't have to force Kian not to come, I think to myself.

S- I was editing my new o2l video... but I'll finish that later

J- if you're gunna look for something for Kirstie's bday don't buy her a cat cuz I'm gunna do that

C- WHAT??!?!?!!!!1! WE'RE GUNNA HAVE A CAT IN OUR HOUSE?? OMG YASSS

R- Oh gosh Connor...

R- Btw I'm coming to the mall too

K- Well now we're gunna have a dog, a kitten, and Wishbone in the house

R- and a Kian and Jc don't forget

T- HAHAHA

J-  wow thanks Ricky

R- Np

S- so are we gunna go or not

T- ok ok let's go

C- let's all meet at Starbucks!

T- no shock there but ok BYE BEACHES

R- hey let's keep this P-G

J- I'll be home with Kirstie :3

S- aww what a good daddy

J- whatever

T- OK SHUT UP NOW BAIII

I turned my phone off and went upstairs and asked my mom to drive me to the mall.

"Sure I'll drive you but why are you going?" She asks picking up her keys.

"I want to buy Kirstie and Kian something for their birthday with Connor, Ricky, and Sam."

"Oh ok!"

We hop in and I turn the radio on. We just sang along to songs on the way.

My mom dropped me off and I head to Starbucks. I walk and see that Ricky and Connor were already there.

"Sam not here yet?" I ask.

"Nope but he said he didn't want any drinks so we can buy a drink while we wait. I think he should be here soon," Ricky replies.

Connor exclaims,"Well then let's get coffee! I've only had 2 today!"

"Only 2? It's 1:30 and you woke up at, what, 10:00?" Ricky laughs.

"No... 10:30," Connor says correcting Ricky.

"Whatever, let's get in line, Sam should be here any minute," I say walking to the line.

We ordered a vanilla bean frap for Connor, cotton candy frap for Ricky, and I just got hot chocolate.

We waited and waited for Sam and finally about 25 minutes later, he walks up to us.

"Where were you we've been waiting since forever!" I ask.

"Long story short, I was taking a bath and fell asleep," Sam calmly said.

"Well my phone has had about 2% for the last 20 minutes so I've been bored," Connor says standing up.

Ricky stands up from his seat. "Ok ok whatever, now let's get shopping!" We all walk out of Starbucks and look at a map nearby.

*~*~*~*~*TIME SKIP TO EVERYONE AT THE O2L HOUSE AFTER SHOPPING CUZ IDK WHAT TO WRITE*~*~*~*~*

After about 3 hours of walking around, Sam getting kicked out of Hollister, meeting a couple fans, and doing an Apple Store dance to Nobody, we all came to the O2l house. I texted my mom that I would sleep the night and I think Sam was going somewhere with Samantha so he left.

"Well that was EXHAUSTING," Connor says, plopping himself down on the couch.

"Yeah, well... it will be worth it, cuz I'm pretty sure Kirstie's never celebrated a birthday like this," Ricky proudly says.

Jc comes down the stairs. "Sooo how was shopping?"

"TIRING. Sam got kicked out of Hollister, we did another Apple Store dance but to Nobody, and we met a couple fans." I reply, laying down on another couch.

"Well, Kirstie's asleep for some reason, even though it's only 9:00, and Kian isn't home yet. He texted that he was going to 'hang out' with Andrea...," Jc says putting quotes around the words 'hang out'. You never know with Kian.

It's quiet for a second and Connor perks up and screams,"WAIT WHEN ARE YOU GETTING THE CAT??!!!?!"

"Shh! And I might go to the store tomorrow to see some kittens, if any of you guys wanna come," Jc replies.

Connor raises his hand while saying," OOH memememememe!"

"Can't, I'm gunna edit the Apple Store dance and post it on my main channel," Ricky says.

"I have to go to my secret music thing place tomorrow," I say smiling.

"Ok I'll just go with Connor then, since he's the king of cats." Jc says as Connor smiles and giggles.

"Well I'm gunna go sleep. NIGHT," Ricky says heading upstairs.

"I'm gunna go sleep in the guest room," I say walking out.

<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>

WHATS UP INTERNET.. PEOPLE...

So...

I have plans for the next couple chapters...

Just wait ;)

COMMENT

VOTE

And...the other thing that I forget what it is so yeah