Taking Care Of Their S/O On Their Period (MHA)

Izuku: Deku would know in advance when you're cycle starts because he tracks it. He knows how heavy you bleed, what pads/tampons you prefer, what snacks you like, the music that helps you calm down, and what medication you need for your pains. You think it, he knows it and if he doesn't, he would make note of it for next time. This time your cramps were more painful than usual and you had already taken a pain reliever. You ended up crying and when Deku saw you crying after returning with your ice cream, he would put the bowl to the side and tend to you. He would cuddle you, kissing your tears away, whispering sweet words to you, stroke your sides, and rubbing your back.
"Don't worry, Babydoll. You're safe here in my arms.".

Katsuki: Bakugo would be the calmest he's ever been because when you are on your cycle, your violent nature can top his easily if anything pisses you off

Katsuki: Bakugo would be the calmest he's ever been because when you are on your cycle, your violent nature can top his easily if anything pisses you off. So on the days you're cycle is down, he is quiet and would try his hardest not to yell. He would also threaten the others to not do or say anything to piss you off. Today you were cuddlier than usual and his hoodie wasn't enough anymore, came to the common room to be cuddled by Bakugo. He was talking with his friends when you came in, sat on his lap, and cuddled into him, face nuzzled into his neck. As if second nature, he wrapped his arms around your waist and planted a kiss on your cheek, neck, and shoulder.
"You're supposed to be my plushie, not the other way around.".

Todoroki: Poor boy would not know a damn thing and when you explained to him what it was, he was horrified and tried to rush you to the hospital

Todoroki: Poor boy would not know a damn thing and when you explained to him what it was, he was horrified and tried to rush you to the hospital. Giggling, you explained all that you did and needed to make it through the week. So he proceeds to call one of the female sidekicks to buy an emergency kit for your cycle and have it sent to the dorms immediately. Since you were his first girlfriend, she went all out. Pads/tampons, teddy bears, your favorite snacks and candies, the best quality of chocolate, heating pads, sappy romance movies, the softest brands of blankets, silk bonnets, and oversize hoodies. When the giant gift basket, you were so surprised and happy. The sidekick hugged you and thanked you for making Shoto happy before taking her leave. Shoto then came up behind you and hugged you, kissing the side of your face.
"What are you waiting for, My Love? Go ahead and open it.".