Visiting (Adult Pro Hero! Izuku Midoriya) {🌶Smut🌶}

***BTW, IZUKU MIDORIYA IS OVER 20 YEARS OLD!!! I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN: IZUKU! MIDORIYA! IS! OVER! 20 YEARS OLD!!!***WARNING: NSFW! SEXUAL ACTIVITY!

WARNING: NSFW! SEXUAL ACTIVITY!

~~~~~~~

Deku had some time off work so he decided to visit his fiancé, Cora, at her plant shop. Walking in, he was met with soft R'n'B the familiar smell of scented candles and oils.
"Babe?!" Deku called out as he locked the shop up, as he does every time he comes to visit.
"I'm up here," he could hear her voice come from upstairs, where she grew her plants. He climbed the stairs to see his beautiful wife-to-be tending to her plants. He came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, and left soft kisses on her neck.
"Hey, Babe. I missed you. Did you miss me?" he asked between kisses.
"Hi, Clingy Boy. I did miss you," Cora answered between giggles as she took off her gardening gloves. Cora turned in Deku's arms, cupped Deku's face, and kissed him passionately. Deku kissed back, grabbing Cora's hips to pull her in closer. When they pull back, Deku whispered in her ear," Hey. It's been a while since we've done it.".
"Boy no.".
"Why?".
"Nooo.".
"Why?"
"We are not doing it here."
"Why not?"
"Because this is my place of work. What if someone walks in and I'm up here with the "Number One Hero" doing the nasty? Huh?"
"Don't worry about it. I made sure the door was locked and I can also shut this door. And look where we're at. The glass hatches are all closed and these walls are thick so you can be as loud as you want. Hell, this is probably better than our place.". Cora hummed as she made a playful disgusted face. Deku towered over her, kissing her forehead and cheek as he pleaded.
"Okay, okay. Only because you're being so cute.". Deku kissed Cora's cheek while thanking her before picking her up as she leaned down to kiss him. Deku had been walking her back into the closest wall, so it didn't take long for him to press them against it. One of his hands traced up her body to fondle with her breast, swallowing the soft moans that emerged from her. He then started attacking the most sensitive part of her neck, earning breathy moans from his lover. Deku then put Cora down only to drop to his knees and under her skirt with one of her legs over his shoulder, going at her cunt as if he was starving. Soft moan leaked from her lips as one hand stayed on the wall near her head as the other hand went into Deku's hair. As she got closer, a string of curse words fell from her mouth.
"Izu, I'm close to cumming... Fuck," she warned, but Deku just dives in deeper. Soon enough, she came with a loud groan and cursing before shaking from oversensitivity. Deku kissed the inside of her thighs as she caught her breath before kissing up her body up to her lips, kissing her passionately. Cora cupped his face, turning the kiss desperate as he grabbed her waist again to pull her closer.
"I saw those pretty lace panties you're wearing under this skirt. You think you're slick, don't ya, Babydoll," Deku groaned into her ear, squeezing her ass before slapping it and earning a gasp followed by a chuckle.
"Here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna fuck you in that pretty skirt on this table next to us, but since you got to work the rest of the day, I'll be gentle and move your skirt to the side. But I'll be keeping your panties as a little trinket until you get off and come home. Am I clear?" Deku explained while tracing his thumb on Cora's throat, slightly choking her.
"Crystal.". Deku's smirk deepened as he kissed her and sat her on the table with her skirt out of the way. Cora pulled him close by his belt, removed his shirt, and started kissing his neck as she got to removing him from his pants. She spits on her hand and started stroking his dick while attacking his neck. Deku groaned as he held her closer with a few curses slipping out.
"Damn you and your teasing." was all Deku said before laying Cora down, removing her hand, and placing both of her hands on his chest for her to trail down before he moving them so that he could enter her. He kissed her tenderly to distract her from the pain but got moans of pleasure instead of pain.
"Don't stop. Keep going.". Deku did just that, starting at a steady medium pace. Cora's moans got higher in pitch and the cursing increase.
"Fuck... So much... Oh fuck... Faster please. Please go faster...".
"Of course.. Fuck.. Princess.". With that, he sat up and pulled at her hips in a way that made her back arch as he snapped his hips into her at a faster pace. This cause Cora to curse more and yelp in pleasure to the point she saw stars.
"Fuck you're so tight. The way you squeeze me is so slutty. Who taught you that?". Deku slapped her thigh, earning a nice yelp.
"FUCK, I'M CUMMING! Please make me cum! Fuck!".
"Yes, Baby. Cum for Daddy. I'm so close.".
"AH FUCK! CUMMING! FUCK! Oh fuck!". Cora's body moved uncontrollably from how hard the wave of pleasure hit. Deku leaned back into her as he felt him reaching his limited
"Fuck.. Oh fuck.. Fuck.. Ahh!". Deku kissed Cora roughly as he came hard into her. Once down from their high, Deku kissed Cora gently before peppering her face, neck, and chest with kisses.
"I love you. So much. I love you, Cora," Deku told her, hugging her close and placing soft kisses on her chest.
"I love you, too, Izuku.".
"I can't for the day you become Cora Midoriya.".
"Me either. Definitely.". Deku put on his shirt and fixed himself up before picking Cora up and carried her to the office downstairs. He laid her on the couch and put a blanket over her.
"You take a nap, I'll take over the shop until you wake up.". Cora nodded in response and Deku kissed her forehead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BONUS~
The room filled with Deku's old classmates was dead silent. When they sent a drone the size of a fly to follow Deku, they just wanted to know what his Fiancé was like, not watch a porno in real-time.
"I did not know Midobro was about that life," Kirishima slowly broke the silence.
"I was not expecting that," Sero added, baffled.
"I'm not gonna say any names, but I sense an elephant in the room feeling salty about our once precious uwu boy doing Adult things with someone who's not her," Jirou stated, sipping on the expensive tea Momo brought.
"No one told her to let go of him. She should have held on. And to think it could have been her being railed on a table by Midoriya-Kun." Aoyama replied, turning to look at a certain floating quirked hero while saying the last sentence.
"Both of you can shut the fuck up," Uraraka yelled, arms crossed out of anger.
"Well-".
"Say something and I'll float you to the sun, Grapist," she snapped at the grape boy in the room who was about to say something.
"Well, I'll say that I'm glad that our Deku found a lover suitable for him," Mina chimed in.
"I love the fact that we just ignored that we witnessed Midoriya have sex. That's fucking funny to me," Momo snapped sarcastically.
"Don't worry, I'll share my bleach," Tokoyami ensured.
"Damn nerd got himself a fine ass woman with brown skin as his Fiancé and managed to fuck her into oblivion? I'm pretty fucking impressed. Damn Deku living his best life." Bakugo tagged in.
"That's more than what you can say," Todoroki teased, slurping his soba unbothered.
"Shut your ass up, damn half and half!" Bakugo yelled in response.
"I suggest getting rid of the recording before it ends up in the wrong hands or place," Iida, who gained consciousness after blacking out during the explicit scene, ordered. They all agreed and the girls took the bug to go delete the footage. The boys stayed behind because they had a bit of a situation they need to address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This was my first smut EVER and I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you. And Thanks again for 300 followers. This was something special for you guys. Until next time, bye for now, My Little Party Monsters!👺👹🎊🎉👺👹🎊🎉👺👹🎊🎉👺👹🎊🎉👺👹🎊🎉👺👹🎊👺👹🎊🎉