Queen Of The Underworld (Dabi)

Monroe was stressed to the maximum level of stress

Monroe was stressed to the maximum level of stress. Between running the underworld in her mother's stead and shuffling paperwork she had no care for, business has been pacing and stressful. Her family's organization worked towards maintaining the balance between Heroes, Villains, and Bystanders steadily. However, the business has been testing due to the passing crime wave. First with the LOV attacking high school students to get their grasp on All Might, then the Hero Killer: Stain came in as inspiration for new criminals, the LOV attacking the same high school student while kidnapping a student to recruit him, the battle between All For One verse All Might that led to one being thrown in prison while the other retires permanently, the Yakuza producing and selling quirk eradicating bullets from the flesh of a little fucking girl (that made Monroe's blood boil), the finished product ending up in the LOV's care, and a bunch of crime committing wannabes disrupting the order due to inspiration from a book called "Paranormal Liberation Front". It is the most stressful year ever and that would be saying something.
At the moment, Monroe was occupied by a mountain of paperwork that she had put off from the night prior when one of her guys entered her office.
"My Lady. Forgive the interruption, but this is quite urgent," he started, breathing a bit off.
"What could possibly be so important that it takes my attention from the literal mountain of paperwork that needs to be done?" she shot with a sharp tongue.
"The League of Villains are here to have a word with you and refuses to leave without speaking to you.". Monroe released a low growl before getting up from her desk and walking out the door, ordering the guy to show her the way. As they entered the underground building's main area, she heard loud gruntings and cursing. Before her eyes were indeed the League of Villains fending off her minions with quite a few of them on the floor hissing in pain.
"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" her voice boomed through the room are all the candles in the room exploded, gaining much-wanted attention.
"You come into my domain demanding shit, harming my minions, and dare want to talk to me. You niggas got some nerves I'll give you that, but this is absolutely disrespectful.". The group looked up to see Monroe steaming with her arms crossed.
"Wait? You're the big boss? The big boss is a woman?" Shigaraki asked, confused.
"Women. It's me and my mom. You got a problem with that, buddy?" Monroe cocked a brow to him, waiting for a response.
"Ignore him. He's an idiot with no decent people skills. We really do want to talk, so please spare us the time." Dabi interrupted before Shigaraki could insult Monroe further. Monroe thought for a moment before agreeing, "Fine, but I'll only speak with Dabi. He's more mature than all of you combined. Behave while I'm gone or that's your ass.". With that, the two made their way towards her office, Monroe ordering her right hand to keep an eye on them. The moment the door closed to the office, Dabi pushed Monroe against the door with his body pressed against hers.
"Wrong choice to make, Mona Lisa. Now you're the mouse caught in my trap." he almost growled in her ear.
"You and that damn nickname can go straight to hell, Touya. Walking into MY base and causing trouble. I should kick your ass.".
"Don't be like that, Princess. They don't know about me and you. No one does. And I missed you. So can we spend just a little time together.".
"Why are you here, Touya?". Dabi paused before chuckling and backing off as Monroe walked to sit on her desk once freed from his trapping.
"Straight to the point as always. That's fucking sexy," he sighed before continuing, "Two things. The first thing was I have to recruit you for the League of Villains, but I know that's a no so I won't try. But I need help getting dirt on Endeavor and Hawks to expose the impurities of the Hero Commission. Also, some aid to take down some thugs giving the League a bad name and committing multiple crimes while throwing the League's name around like we had something to do with it.".
"One; I can give you all the dirt on Endeavor. As for Hawks, that's a no-go. There are things about him that angers me, because of what he had gone through. I couldn't help him then, so I'm helping him now. So anything you want on him, you got to get for yourself, because he's my best friend and I refuse to let him down. Another hero I can maybe do but not him.". Dabi groaned in annoyance.
"As for those League wannabes, consider them took care of. I hate the League, but couldn't do shit because of All For One and you. But I'll take out my frustrations on them on one condition.". Dabi raised a brow in interest before asking, "And what would that be?".
"I get to slap that Shigaraki character really hard three times.".
"Deal. Now. Can I please touch on you and kiss you? I really miss you so much," Dabi asked as he trapped Monroe in his arms.
"Can you do it in twenty minutes?".
"That it. No more?".
"Nineteen minutes. Hurry up and do a good job with no markings. You can come to my place at noon". That was when Dabi stole her lips in a feverous kiss, laying Monroe on her desk with his hands traveling her body and pressed against her. Thank the Lord for soundproof rooms.